Waltz inside the kino shop

>waltz inside the kino shop
>view this

Your action?

gas the room and shoot everyone

Looks like I've found my seat

Why do women do this? Do they not know the emotional distress this causes for everyone around them?

why would you poison them then shoot them they're already pretty dead

sit down and start sucking

AY YO, IT FUCKIN STANK IN HERE, SOMEONE FINNA NEEDA PUT SOME SHOES ON

Oh she's got those weird arched feet, I don't like those
find another seat
Even if they did know, they wouldn't care. It's not talking shit about their friends to their other friends so they're not thinking about it

Why is it that only white people do this shit. Like how the fuck are you raised to the point that you do that shit. I see this kind of obnoxious behavior all the damn time.

Don't get me wrong I like you whities, but damn show some self respect.

I do this, it's comfy. Some teen once told me to put my feet down so I kicked him in the head lol.

Take out my handy little pruning shears

At least you can talk, who are you?

>kino shop
>Not using a Kinotorium.

Fucking hell mate. You deserve this.

>the feet in the picture
>white

>all these literal homosexuals that wouldn't make sweet love to her toes

strong game

Seriously, whitey needs to be dethroned. The worst I've ever done is ruined a whole city because a cop sneezed near me.

i want those pretty indian feet all over my face

goddamn i love brown women

You can't do somebody in the toe

What is it with foot fetishists and wanting to tell everyone about it? Who the fuck cares? You're like vegans.

have any of you guys touched a girls foot before? what was it like?

>He doesn't haven't a Kinohaüs

Third worlders shouldn't be allowed on the Internet

Nature finds a way

Damn those feet are big and sexy

Bags of sand

amazing but also i had to struggle to hide my sexual thrill so as to not weird her out

We destroyed all the Kinohaüses during the war, now we can't build anymore.
Kinotoriums are the best we can manage.

I find this funny.

Is this from America ooorr..?

Anyway, it always shocks me to see stuff like this, and this isn't even that bad, but feels like it's a whole new alternative universe in America. I live in Scandinavia, and I have honestly never seen anyone's feet in a theater or never had to put up with some noisy assholes or whatever butter crab legs you eat in there. People just sit there in silence, sure, if there's a scene that raises certain emotions, people will laugh or gasp or whatever, but overall it's peaceful and the theaters are clean and people can actually enjoy the movies.

He's American.

This if I was with friends. On my own I just wouldn't sit near them.

Common etiquette is ignored these days by 'free-spirits' who hate all social rules without thinking about why they exist.

Of course if anyone else did it they would moan about that person being ignorant of other people. Its a culture that supports petty narcissism probably brought about by parents who don't control their kids.

It's the same in america. Pretty sure the only reason someone took a picture was because of how rude and disgusting it was

>women
>caring about others
p1ao1

Memes aside how do you handle situations like this? I usually look at them sharply and bellow "do you mind?" I'm 6'0 in a country where the average man is 5'7 so that helps tremendously

This is the only correct answer

I would go ballistic OP. Fucking nuts. Totally apeshit.

First off I'd lunge at the nearest pedestrian and start caning the shit out them (I always bring my walking stick when i'm out in public, it also makes rain noises [I bought it from an indian trading post]). After I've knocked one innocent bystander into unconsciousness I'd start pulling out rolls of nickles from my fanny pack and start chucking them at anyone who tries to flee. I don't know if you've ever been pelted by a roll of nickles but trust me, it fucking stings, and if it hits you in the back of the head its pretty much lights outs. At this point there would be general pandemonium in the theater made even more hectic by my bellowing war cries. Here I'd be leaping over rows to get to some of the less agile patrons who haven't already made their way to the exits, being careful not to trip on my cape. These slower attendees tend to be girthy or old so I pick my targets carefully making sure to fall upon those least able to defend themselves. As I trap a victim I make sure to scream as loud as I can right into their ear. Like literally putting my mouth right in their ear, close enough to taste their earwax, and just let loose like im front stage at the Sydney Opera House. I'll be sweating like a greased pig or Lena Dunham so I discard my Ninja Turtles graphic T and make my way towards to exit for a quick getaway

>I usually look at them sharply and bellow "do you mind?" I'm 6'0 in a country where the average man is 5'7 so that helps tremendously

Personally i'd sit closer, try to get a wiff

Take out a lighter, light it, and slowly bring it up to the bottom of their feet.

>downloading your fedora picks from Knowyourmeme

Black women don't do that shit because they have awful feet.

>downloading your fedora "picks"

it made me feel very happy and made my penis very hard

She didn't like it. Funny enough right after I left her for a more footfriendly girl she got a tattoo on her ankle and made a big deal of showing it to me. Women are mostly worthless.

Why would you shot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Get it together tv this should already have been posted

>not always sitting at the back

I bet you pay for tickets too

I'M GOING TO BRING IN MY MACHETE AND CUT THOSE FUCKING FEET OFF!

>there are """"""""men"""""" on Sup Forums right now that wouldn't worship her soles

Literal sex feet

I need her toes in my mouth

check to see if they are attached to an attractive human of the female variety then proceed by licking them

discretely sniff because I'm too beta to do anything else

What I would give to cum all over these feet and lick up my mess from

lmao

fucking whores

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF*

AHHHHHHHHH

I FUCKING HATE FEET FUCK OFFF

>""""""""""""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I usually spray a little whipped cream on the tootsies and start sucking

Holy shit, those need to be worshipped

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters are our dubs.

Perhaps you're wondering why someone would shoot a man, before poisoning the movie theater.

It's a "millennial" thing.

No, I'm serious. The most recent, and I mean very recent, generation of people being produced are force fed a set of ideals related to being yourself. Jokes aside, these people will do obnoxious shit in the name of simply being themselves.

Self-expression is king in the new world. It's the license to do such invasive and strange behaviors.

Times are changing, but the idea of traditionally being polite while not stepping into another person's life in invasive ways is starting to die off.

Girls are the absolute worst in this because they are turned into sociopaths from an early age due to female privileges. Being a cute girl lets you get away with murder. Mix this with being force fed ideas of being special, that anyone can do anything and you are truly the one to make the big change.

The idea is, "I deserve this." It is absolute delusion, and we are allowing it. It will only get worse. Delusions of grandeur.

We see it here in our media we consume. Film, television and streaming. We see that young people are encouraged to be self-centered and ambitious. Girls take this to the bank and use it to their advantage.

It all culminates with going to a movie theater and seeing a pair of feet next to your head at a movie theater because nobody was brave enough to tell her no.

I'd fight you to the death u little faggot
you think you're tough writing this shit on an internet forum?

>be Americlap
>go to the cinema last night
>sandwiched between two groups of fat people on either side of me
>fatties on the left kept ordering food and stinking up the whole theater all night
>laughed at literally everything, even someone on screen merely smiling caused them to chuckle
>started singing along and humming during a song in the movie

Why the fuck do I do this to myself?

>it's a ''kids these days'' post

takes quite a bit of delusion and self-importance desu to think someone in a shitposting thread about feet will read your banal moralizing generalizing wall of text. kys

The penis inspection can't be beat

I don't think being an inconsiderate asshole is a gebrational thing user

I'd hold up a lighter to her feet.

>I live in Scandinavia

do they even allow movies that aren't islamic prayers?

lel, black people in movie theaters are pretty much worse than the bubonic plague. if i see a group of blackies in a theater for a movie i want to see and they're being annoying during the previews i don't even wait for the movie to start i just go and get a refund.

Ejaculate my penis on them.

>suck on her big toe

however she reacts, I win

This. Most girls are cool with it but you have to gradually introduce footplay

"Uhh excuse me miss, but did you know that I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door."

Kind of right, it's not that prevalent in male gender culture, at least in North America, because you learn at an early age that no matter how much of a badass you think you are, someone will still stomp a mudhole in your ass if you go too far. Women don't have that overlaying threat to keep them in line, much due to as you said, special-snow flake syndrome sociopaths.

That said, I'd sit directly in front of her feet and spend the entire movie with a quivering, aching erection.

My hometown had one theater. Well some state representative thought it'd be great to send literal bus loads of wellfare delinquent nigger teens to the movies. In our county, at our theater.

The theater shut down after 6 months or so because the blacks couldn't/wouldn't pay and were wreaking havoc, and the whites 100% stopped going.

Me too, senpai, me too.

Just so were clear.

Millenial is everybody under 30.

As a 29 year old this does not aply to me.

do the laugh

what a special snowflake you are

Yes, it does

>this is everyone under x
>as someone under x, this does not apply to me

Your logic is flawed but your trips are checked

i'm the nigga throwing ice cubes at you from the back row, you going to do something about it gramps?

>yfw the girl behind the one in focus' lips look like the girl in focus.

Use my lighter. My butane lighter.

Found the Russian.

>c-can you please move your feet
>seat gets kicked for the remainder of the film
it's literally a lose-lose situation

;_;

Sit behind her.

Do the same.

why are you posting the umc's?

There is nothing more racist and sexist than having a foot fetidh

So just stop

If it was a common occurence, why would someone take a picture of it?

Has this even occured to you?