Yes.

Second for BTC

>clippers struggling against AD-less pelicans

Lmao never change cloppers

/nba/ general
>grizzlies ass fucked the meme-rrios
>ahah fucking stupid gay stacked team
>melo thinks there will be a lock out.
>"I'm skeptical of something getting done," Anthony, who is the vice president of the NBPA told ESPN after the New York Knicks practiced Saturday in Los Angeles. "Do I think something could happen by the 15th? Yeah I think something could happen. But I think this kind of put a dent in conversations."
>"We had something so close. We were supposed to have a deal done weeks ago, and for this to happen at the 25th hour is tough."
>Anthony declined to go into the specifics of the late snag in collective bargaining talks, but reiterated that "as players, we want to get a deal done."

Are the grizzles our guys?

>(you)

Apologize to Shump

Atlanta got stomped so hard that series. I'm surprised they just didn't blow up the team

>sign varejao as a human victory cigar to mock lebron in the 2016 finals
>lose in the finals because of varejaos shitty awful play and their plan backfires
>extend his contract to this season and he's still fucking up the team and taking a valuable roster spot

I'm actually 100% certain the Warriors only found success because of luck drafting(signing the greatest shooter in history and the 2nd greatest shooter on cheap contract), their management is brain dead retarded.

By the way I think Cavs suck dick too in terms of management if not for Lebron.

NBA season (as of now) JUST rankings:

1. Mark Cuban
2. Kemba Walker
3. John Wall
4. Matt Barnes
5. DeMarcus Cousins
9000000001. KD

>Is Love going to be an all star this year? He's playing insane

how to beat warriors:

>slow pace of the game down signficantly and control that pace by focusing efforts on transition D over anything else.

lebron's blueprint in 2015 and 2016 basically should be adopted by the league if possible. ofc you still need talented players to win.

#Whynot?

WE OUTCHEA

Grizzlies player that's the highest paid player in the league broke his back.

Can't remember his name. He's that unimportant.

ITT: We post the number of Finals MVP Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant combine for:

kill me bros

I have no more desire to live in a world where Evan Turner and Allen Crabbe are half of the Blazers salary.

last two digits of my post

TRADE
THOSE
NIGGAS
QUICK

>GIVING EVAN TURNER THAT MUCH MONEY

I was about to turn off caps lock and retype that but it's so stupid it deserves caps

Fear not. LeGod has as plan.

Their contracts are literally so bad they're untradable. The only hope is some other team is so desperate at the trade deadline that they go braindead.

breh i was talking to my friend about how much the cavs were paying out to their players and i found out the blazers were second wtf

>Whiteside said Portland was his second choice
>now he's on a Wade-less shitty Heat team
>Portland has worst frontcourt in the league

kek they could have been good

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

literally live by the 3 die by the 3

>>Portland has worst frontcourt in the league

Umm.... No.

Whiteside on that team would've pushed them to the WCF in at least 3 years.

Do you think they fuck?

>have been playing NBA2K17 for the last 4 hours
>check scores
>that fucking Warriors/Grizzlies game

what in the actual fuck happened, they don't even have Parsons or Conley. Are the Warriors really that shit when one of their five core players is injured?

I lowkey got scared when Kemba went down, man.
>Walker suffered a left knee contusion in Saturday's game against the Cavaliers and is listed as day-to-day.
Thank god it wasnt anything serious.

Philly literally has the worst frontcourt in the league.

yall sleeping on my boy hayward

>one of your core players is zaza pachulia

I'm talking about Iguodala, Zaza is a scrub.

and yet compared to 2016 Varejao he looks like an All-NBA player, the Warriors depth is so bad it's comical.

Yall sleeping on my dick, brazil

BTFO FAGGOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hayward is legit, he's knocking on the door of the top 10

GM LEGOD WINS AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRADED THAT SCRUB ASS

Fuck Neil Olshey. I don't get why so many Blazer fans think he's a good GM. He's absolute shit. I hope the team loses every fucking game from here on out so they can fire that sack of crap.

>Draymond Green completely outplayed by Jeff Green

lmao Durant left a team with 1 chucker for a team with 2 chuckers and a psychopath.

>Pelicans down 11
it's over folks

When will they learn that BTC is running this Association?

GSW's chuckers are actually good though

Can't say the same about your teeth.

NOT
A
FUCKING
GAIN

The fire rises.

worse than that

it's Jamychal, not Jeff

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

harry we need a plan to make this pressed westbrick fan banned ASAP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sip bleach bitch

I'm calling you my bitch from now on.

>GSW has only 4 losses, but they've lost those games by an average of 18.8 points. That's the largest average margin of defeat in the NBA.

THEY BREAKING RECORDS ALRIGHT AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"Soft as" Klay "This is a man's league *proceeds to cry on the bench after fouling out, storms the locker room before the game is over*" Stoppedson

Calling you his bitch from now on.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Get bodied bitch.

Reminder the Warriors organization is pathetically bad they somehow gave Lebaby another ring and almost gave him another.

>tfw you broke Brazil and Larry in the same day

Feels good.

Talk shit get hit bitch.

Postin hardwood classics Pépé

klay actually played his hardest though. not his fault curry choked.

Getting bodied

babby rivers got a

CUNT CUSHION

>westbrick fan starts flooding
>gets reported and banned soon

4D chess, we did it harry

>Warriors get BTFO by the Grizz without their starting SF and PG
>Larry literally no where to be seen
>suddenly forgets how to use a computer
>literally too retarded to breath he died on the spot

CAN'T
STOP
TAKING
L'S

Quote me on this, Warriors will fire Steve Kerr by next January

They will get upset in the WCF due to Kerr's awful rotations and the management will get pissed and demand him be fired as their championship window closes.

Why is being a Celtics fan suffering in the current decade?

I like how this is a repeated cycle.
Whenever X team loses, Y always says: "Where is X?"

Because you talk a whole bunch of shit you get a whole bunch of hit you delusional fucks.

>pressure's on you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wins a few titles with the Bulls
>Brings first round team to to a championship on his first year
>Coach of the year
You're actually retarded.

reminder that Playdough "Disappearing man" Thompson could have taken a go-ahead/game 7 winning shot but gave it up to the Stephy "Disappearing man" Wurry

That's it. I'm locking myself in the discord. Whoever wants to join me be prepared to talk basketball and make lebron pasta.

Only the best pasta makers are invited. Everyone else can rot here on /nba/.

Mike Conley. biggest contract in NBA history

Fug I remember screaming at my fucking TV and losing my shit when Lebron rebounded.

holy shit im hard again

Me too bro. Can't believe we got to be alive in time to see it.

ok bro, forgot my discord key card. here take this OC while i go get it. too much talk about meme teams that /nba/ literally forgot about the top 2 teams in the league.

>this thread

The Cavs and the Spurs?

Calling you my bitch from now on.

WRONG

did you recognize my pattern

>CP3 - 20/18/5
>It's all DeAndre Jordan lobs

... The Cavs and the Grizzlies?

How hard will this mulatto faggot choke in the finals?

Westbeast breaks his ankles, worse than LeGod accidentally tore Kemba's ACL today, and completes the sweep to meet the Cavs in the Finals, the most feel good Finals ever.

your mom and my dick

But my mom said your dick wasn't even 2 inches never mind in the top 2.

>Chris Paul LITERALLY stat padding

he's on my dk roster im fine with this

How's it going?

spent 25 cents, on pace to win 50 cents until a few turnovers and now i won nothing today

t-t-thanks canada

>"The weak should fear the strong"

We got another one Clips4lyfe! We did it hahahaha

I am 100% dead serious when i say I think there is at least a 50% chance that lebron is a genetically modified human being and in turn, has no father. I am dead serious. I believe lebron was grown in a test tube and then artificially implanted into gloria james and carried to term. no human being should possess his combination of size, strength and athleticism. AND to book it all out, he's very intelligent too. (besides the decision) remember how much poise he had just coming into the league at 18 years old? it's un-natural. how often have TV analysts described him as a "freak of nature" .....maybe it's truer than we know. I am serious. we all know (and I swear I am not saying this to be insulting or mean) that lebron's mom was a crack whore (is drug addicted prostitute better?) it's just a fact, it happened. I am NOT saying this to be mean, in fact I am a heroin addict and know a few woman who have sold themselves for dope, it happens. they are not bad people. and the government has a history of using prostitutes and impoverished people in "experiments." read about MK-ULTRA. it happened. the CIA used to have prostitutes slip LSD to johns and then the agents would watch what happened thru 2-way mirrors. the government helped start and continue the crack epidemic of the 80s. I believe that lebron was a precursor experiment to create super soldiers. something where they were just like "well let's test it out on some poor people that no one will notice and see if we can get any results before we sink more billions into this." it's not all that crazy. you don't think the government has interest in creating genetically modified super human soldiers? we know for a FACT it does. it's been documented. you don't think russia or china has interest in such a thing? you know they do. and anything russia or china is or would be doing we are doing. to do it first and do it better. he's some kind of experiment that they just monitored from a distance and let keep growing.

and i mean this was probably initially started with just a few people who believed it could be done and that's why it started small and covert using regular civilians. until they could show the results to the higher ups and say "look at this, you don't wanna fund this on a larger scale?" and where else would such a person end up besides in a professional sports league? I think there is probably some secret base(s) out there that are now filled with people like lebron, younger than him probably. if they couldn't see how well the experiment worked until he was about 16-18 years old (he was pretty much a full grown man at 16 and could have came off the bench for any NBA team if not started) than maybe there are a bunch of 9-15 year old super humans like lebron (not copies of him but given the same genetic boost that he was) eating chow in some secret barracks right now..... until someone comes forth and the DNA test shows him to be his father (and a bunch have come forward and been shown not to be) than I will believe this is AT LEAST possible.. edit: something I'd like to add in case someone says "well if this is true why wouldn't lebron's mom come forward and admit it, just say I participated in a government experiment and lebron was the result." well she doesn't know. it's simple, she goes to a hotel with a john, he slips something in a drink and she gets knocked out-cold. they take her and do whatever they did. give her some amnesiacs or anesthesia (probably benzos too) so when she wakes up she's in a haze and doesn't remember anything. not even the john. she finds out she's pregnant later and just assumes she got knocked up by any random john. has lebron. shit even if she participated willingly, got paid, and knows everything, no one would believe her crazy ass. .

>/lit/posting adopted to /nba/

This pleases me

Who the fuck stole my lebron pasta from the discord? I told you fucks to keep it locked inside.