What's it like having a small penis?

What's it like having a small penis?

I wouldn't know. Ask yourself maybe?

Sick burn my man

Whats it like to be shitty at photoshop?

Frustrating. 22 years old and a virgin.

Anyone here ever whipped it out with your bros and realized you were the smaller/smallest one?

Ask your mother.

Just another thing on the checklist of a shitty life

Slightly disappointing but not that big of a deal after getting of my ass and stopping being a loser

Unless youre changing in a locker room or something.....thats pretty gay

It sucks man

Comparing dick sizes ain't gay.

Pretty nice actually, because my dick is so small i almost never feel uncomfortable.

6,5" long and 6,5" circumference which is a high/over average, I'm fine enough with it.
I don't need a dick that looks like an arm which hurts 95% of the women anyway, unless they're hollowed out whores...

my man

You tell me.

Why are you even posting in this thread?

Uh...
6.5 inch circumference?
I don't think that's possible, really.

It is pretty much one of the worst feelings in the world. You're told by basically everyone from a young age that you're completely worthless because of something you have no power to change. You hear jokes about it openly from everyone because it is completely socially acceptable to make men feel like shit. Then there's a pretty good chance that it causes you social anxiety, depression, and you want to kill yourself because you know you'll never be able to actually please a woman. So you give up on life completely and just resort to using drugs to make yourself not feel anything as you wait to die.

>roblox

he thinks people are interested in his dick even though it has nothing to do with the thread subject

>no balls

Yeah?
So what, you nigger?

At least his balls looks easy to shave.

You're not old enough to use the sight

trips of truth

>the sight
I don't think you'd be either.

Forgive me for sandworm dick, I'm not a Jew.

I don't know, why don't you tell us?

...hm
interesting
Learn new shit everyday.
Must have confused "girth" with "circumference."
Girth is a measure of diameter.

this is me
fucking trips

Now, define small...

Can't tell you how many times I've put my 9mm to my head wanting to just end it all. I'm just too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

Jesus Christ someone made an hm thread with my bulge pic nice

Yeah, sure.
Take another picture and prove yourself, nigger nuts.

Something seems fishy about this picture aside from the gross looking prick. 15cm < 6"

made a typo you play roblox

Not that good. Mine's literally inside of me until I use my thumb and index finger to pull it out. It's annoying to take a shit, cause I piss on my balls if I don't wrangle the inch worm out. I use my pink and the finger next to it to Jack off. That's all it needs.

All in all, pretty bad.

whats it like having a fake penis?

It's nice actually. I can fit alot in my pockets

It's great, user, thanks for asking. It also means it won't feel too weird once I eventually get it removed.

Killing yourself over your dick size? Jesus user up your motivation. Get an athletic body, improve your looks (dress nicely and make your face/body look better), gain a charismatic personality and become successful. This shit won't matter anymore.

I'd have to fine those undies so nah

Why?
Take a pic in different undies or else you're lying, nigger.

feels good, man.

>ROBLOX HAHAHAHAHAH

Anyone ever feel like real men with actual dicks deserve all the women, and small dicked guys should just give up, be cucks, suck their superior cocks and raise their children?

Why do you wanna see my dick faggot?

None of that helps. I was a Sergeant in the Marines, dressed nicely, was fit as fuck, and had the typical Marine cockiness. None of that means shit when you go home with a chick, drop your pants and your 3" dick pops out and she laughs at it.

Happened on more than one occasion.

Your opinion is invalid.