Why is it, that the more pure the actress, the more likely she'll get corrupted?

Why is it, that the more pure the actress, the more likely she'll get corrupted?

What is the source on OP?

RHPS remake for FOX

these days purity is seen as a challenge to overcome, not a virtue to be cherished
it's a movement that i fully support

she seems desperate

Her fame is fading, Ariana won and those leaks from the fappening destroyed her good girl image anyway.
I get why you complain tho, she will most likely go nude in the future trying to hold on to whatever fame she has left

lol what fame

The fact that no nudes of her ass leaked is a damn shame

What ass? She's flat like a board.

this is true
big fan of her perfect tits tho

aaaaaand my dick is hard

time to fap to a new fetish

Shes half mexican isnt she? Shes got a nice little booty, she just needs to put on some weight

i discovered i have a bumpy areola fetish

Because purity is an aspect of perversion, not it's opposite.

Purity isn't an aspect of perversion if it isn't faked.
At looking perverly at purity does't make it an aspect of perversion either.

because purity attracts corruption like a big pristine white table cloth attracts a food stain

good for you satan
i discovered that maybe brown nips aren't so bad after all

The only people who even see purity are those with a sense of perversion.
Those who are seen as genuinely pure, have no sense of it themselves.
If they do, it's "fake". Purity can't be knowing. Right? That would mean an awareness of corruption which would be definition negate purity.
So where can knowledge of purity even exist? Purity lives in the mind of people who feel impure, and understand purity negatively i.e. "not impure" "not corrupt". A father looking at his cherished infant daughter. She may be pure, but that sense of purity lives in the father, not in the daughter.

Purity is entirely a projection. Doesn't make it a bad thing, but it doesn't exist without you imputing it to people.

You're reducing the whole point to 'it's subjective' bro and moving the goalpost altogether.

The concept of purity is only synonymous with innocence through Christianity. Anthropological studies show it has a more complex history. The Christian concept of purity as innocence definitely lends itself to perversion, as the Christian ideal would hold us all, men and women, asexual in perpetual virginity living a life dedicated to god, and the species can only continue with a deliberate perversion of that conception of things, as all worldly things are considered "filthy" and people must devote themselves to "pure" spiritual matters.

No I'm not. That's what you just did. Straw man. I'm not saying it's subjective. I'm saying it's psychological. I'd also say its historical. You inherited your sense of purity from the abrahamic faiths.

You're saying I'm moving the goalposts because you assume I have to take the idea of purity as a real thing absolutely seriously. I do not.

I got you bro. see:I thought about going into to that, but I assumed I'd get a retarded response from purity cucks, which I did anyway.

But the things of the world are filthy tho?

What are you getting at you gnostic weirdo?

The "things of the world" are only considered filthy if you consider things of the otherworld clean/pure/innocent. Suppose, though, you don't believe in the otherworld?

Mary Douglas's Purity and Danger is a 10/10 on the subject.