Hi Sup Forums

>hi Sup Forums
>last night I was drinking a bit with buds
>standing around a fire
>two friends come back from the bar and start talking
>one of them is giving me shit, I give him some shit back
>he open palm slaps me across the face
>instead of immediately retaliating, I say how that was uncalled for and he needs to apologize
>doesn't apologize, keeps arguing and acting like he's in the right
>some guy tells me I need to leave him alone even though he legit just slapped me
>he goes inside, says he's going to bed
>I'm told that I'm overreacting
>he comes back out 5 minutes later, I ask him if he's going to apologize
>he's telling me no, and now is bowing up on me
>i tell him he needs to stop being all macho
>I'm 6'2" and he's 6'3" but he's probably 40 pounds heavier
>he shoves me
>i lose it, tackle him and start punching
>three people restrain me and hold me back
>the guy who previously was telling me I was overreacting tackles into me
>i grab him and bring him to the ground
>as I'm on the ground some random person punches me twice in the side of the head
>someone grabs me off of him and takes me to my room
>I now have a gash above my eyebrow and a swollen ear

Was I in the wrong Sup Forums? I'm telling the story how it went down. I am not a fighter but I was picked on a lot for being small and I can't stand people who act all tough anymore.

fucking shut up

Yes you were totally in the wrong. You need to go see your buddy tomorrow, apologize and suck his dick like a faggot you are.

You're welcome.

Hell no OP, the only thing you did wrong was not instant crush him after he slapped you. The open palm is the worst offense you can get, its not hurting you, its degrading you.

How would you be in the wrong unless you leaving something out?

>instead of immediately retaliating, I say how that was uncalled for and he needs to apologize
You're pathetic

I am really slow to anger. I fight as a last option. Plus he's supposed to be my friend so I didn't want it to come to blows like it ended up.

He slapped you, you fucking pussy.

It's not about anger, it's about respect.

you're not pathetic...

MODS

Yes, you were wrong.

When fighting on the street you never go to the ground.

You over reacted

Jesus, if you guys wanna fuck then just do it.

He slapped you. The problem is you waited. If you had laid hands on him directly after, it would have been fine. If a man ever slaps you, just punch then and there. Don't even think. Do you want a friend that is going to slap you like a woman?

You gotta take in the fact that he was drunk, but I get your point. I never really fought and I am not used to instant retaliation like that.

You should had laughed then 5 minutes later slap him the hardest you can.
That is what I did to two ex friends one slapped me in the back of the head, then laughed it everyone laughed said hey then it will be my turn and smacked the back of his head so hard he just turned red and said it is time to leave.
The other one did the same to me he punched me and busted his kneecap dislocated that shit but I mean this guys were tall and fat.
in the end the guy I busted his knee was charging him every week.
for months he thought I was gonna whack him.
anyway saying apologize seemed really faggotry of you.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

See what I did there

Lmao so if he said "I'm sorry" then slapped you again and said "Oh, oops I'm sorry again, my bad" then you would be ok with it? Fuck off

No worries. There will always be another time.

Nothing is lost here. You were right. Everybody gets over a drunk fight. If you would forgive them for doing the same as you did, They should forgive you.

It takes more of a man to back down from conflict than to start it.

you should have waited until he went to sleep and then sucked him off.

then he would be a gay boy.

i bet she tastes like marshmallows

also, you should have made him sure you were a fag for a few mins, then kick him in the nuts with the force of a million suns
now you're just a pussy that tilled off.

>It takes more of a *pussy to back down from conflict than to start it.

fixed that for you friendo

you sounded like a prick saying apologize that is probably why they beated you up, or probably they dont like you as much as you think.

That's what all cowards say.

Whats the source on that pic pls

I think the fact that I took him down and then the guy who charged into me down put them in their place.

no the restraint is a great trait

but so is the willingness to stand your ground

these fags calling you a coward are literally wasters

i totally agree with another user saying its about respect and clearly this cunt had none if he just straight up slapped you

i would respond in a very similar manner, what are you meant to do? instantly knock him out? do nothing? no fuck that the only decent adult response is to do what you did imo

> no fuck that the only decent adult response is to do what you did imo

>Real men don't fight back

>implying OP didnt get him to the ground
>start punching
>get attacked by other people

are you retarded