Any richfags want to toss me $6,000? I have pretty bad gynecomastia and it is destroying my masculinity...

Any richfags want to toss me $6,000? I have pretty bad gynecomastia and it is destroying my masculinity. I am normal weight, and have been lifting for a few months now; i also have nearly $2000 saved up. I've had gyno since the onset of puberty when I was 12-13; it has ruined my self esteem and has caused me to develop shitty posture. If any of you are millionaires and are feeling generous let me know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddXJYQui5eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo

Try the "Bro"

I'm a billionaire and I would give you the money except you asked for millionaires so fuck off. I'm keeping my money

I might need to at this point. I'm 5'11 and 142 pounds, but my tits are the size of a pubescent girl's

THE MANZIER!

You're right. It's understandable, enjoy your riches man. Buy a helicopter or something

Well, if you're a billionaire you're technically a millionaire too. A multi millionaire too

Let me see your mantits, then we may speak.

Seriously to get results from lifting takes several months and you need to work more at it.

Here ya go

holy shit check out those bitch tits.

Posted another one too, but here are my titties

do a side view they look like grade 1 according to that pic

now put a blonde wig on and post anus so i can masturbate.

those are some sexy tits.

Not shaving your nipples in 2017 LUL

It's bad right? I got fucked during puberty and I'm desperate to get these cunts cut off.

It's not even that noticeable, bro. Keep lifting.

no its sexy.

i am tugging it to you right now.

have you thought about becoming a trap?

this aint gyno

bitch yours aint shit compared to my gyno, i have actual b cups but i guess me recently gaining weight is to thanks for that

Side view

Are you fucking serious? I'm a skinny guy but I have some extra fat, I think my 'boobs' are like yours. Stop being a whiny bitch dude,it's not like you have C cups.
Also, I'm living with 300$ a month, so if anyone feels generous and wants to throw me some a bone,I'd be more than grateful.

Mate, don't be ashamed of that shit for real. You can't even fucking notice. I have tits bigger than my girlfriend and nobody gives a shit! I'm still manly as fuck. (I ain't even fat and got long hair so think about it)

post your tits so i can jerk it.

are you fucking serious

kill yourself idiot

big nipples.

i love it.

Pay me and I will. Should I start doing cam shows? Shave my asshole and wear a wig? I know it's degenerate and faggy but I need the cash

waste of cash doesnt look that bad tone ur chest m8

OP the surgery does not cost 8k, far from actually.

There are other countries with great clinics that are way cheaper.

Alot of people in Europe actually travel to countries as poland to have their surgeries, in poland it only costs 2k USD and if you're unhappy with the results becuase there was a mistake or something similar, they correct it for free. Also Poland has some incredible plastic surgery clinics.

You are just a normal faggot

you literally have normal man chest but with puffy nipples, stop being a fuckin faggot mines is much bigger and i haven't even saved any money yet.

sorry

i wouldn't trust any slavs with knives or blades of any kind around me.

It's type 1 based on the chart in the op

That's not gyno m8 , gyno would make you have puffy nips and would look completely different , you're just skinny fat , eat and lift a lot more

That's so much worse than regular man tits... At least I have a pectoral muscle underneath mine.

They look so supple.

Nope. Even if I wanted to my nose, brow and eyes are too masculine. I also have a high hairline so I am not very effeminate face-wise

Go to the Singleberg Clinic in Belguim. They are brilliant and will sort your Gyno. I got mine in puberty and from smoking a little weed late teens/early 20's which made it worse. Sorted it in 2012..so glad.

man, weed caused my gyno as well. still have it.

dont smoke weed guys.

Normal amount of tit. If your breast were completely flat you would look like a disgusting skeleton.

How much did it cost you?

You kidding me op

I've been lifting for a while, I'm trying to develop my pectorals but it takes time

you're fucking retarded

You're totally normal, stop begging for money. Most of the people here are 300 lb incels, you'll get no sympathy.

I'll give you the money

for a psychiatrist

kys

Literally just go to Mexico and get it done for 1k

How so? I have gyno, my doctor has told me. It isn't severe but it's still there. I'm skinny-fat now (because I'm depressed and I overeat) but I have been a skelly before and the tissue was still there

Stop drinking milk you faggots or you'll end up like this guy

Gynocamstia sucks because you can't get rid of it with diet and excercise. I tried to for years, but then found out its actual gland tissue that has to be removed. I saw instant results with a flatter more defined chest (I've lifted for year), but left me with scars, so I don't take my shirt off. Fucking sucks.

Is that really the only way to get rid of it?

I'm aware of the scars but I wouldn't mind. Better than walking around with a girl chest for the rest of my life

Yep surgery is your only option

and get an infection and die for 1k

I know. I'm ashamed of myself but I'm pretty desperate at this point. Like I said I have some cash saved but it's driving me so crazy that I need it gone asap.

Yes, I agree, and your scars could be minimal compared to mine.

You a gurl? What you doing hanging around in a place like Sup Forums. Gtfo and get yourself a husband or something.

Nigga, you don't have tits!!!

user, why are you such a pussy? How is it possible to have that much self-pity to the point where you've convinced yourself you need surgery? All you have to do is stay persistent in the gym and with the food you eat. Your nips and tits are fine. If you think your chest is destroying your masculinity then clearly the problem is rooted deeper elsewhere.

Hahahaa shit mate no chick will even notice, you barely see it

It's not even that bad.

Go fuck yourself.

Sure

It's milk that did it

Sure, you fucking fag

Sure

This.

that is nothing

with a time stamp please

Trips has spoken

Shit, is that what I have? I always thought I was just getting fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=ddXJYQui5eI

doesn't matter if the tissue is there or not or if you actually have it or not. literally no one would know.

Had mine done on Poland a few years back. They done a terrible job. Incomplete, uneven liposuction and left me scared too.

You fucking retard, join a gym you'll be fine

sure poor fag, curls and bench press manlet

Feel for a hard lump under your nipples. If there is none, you don't have gyno.

Nah man that's a guy

>please send me 6k
>for my weird boobs

perfectly fine body

nigger i dont have a fucking left arm dude stfu man, you think ur low on selfesteem? Try having every fucking person in the world stare at you like ur a fucking carnaval freak. FU and fuck ur shitty boob problem

You see my begging for a fucking new arm?

If you had actual tits I would've given you the money but you don't even have the fucking disease.

Pics or it never happened, Stumpy McArmless.

You have nothing to worry abo...... FUCK I TOOK THE BAIT

Been lifting for a few months now
>manlet
I know, I'm 5'11. I almost made it to 6'0

You think it's even slightly possible someone is randomly gonna gift you $6000 dollars? Make a Youtube video you cuck, go see how well that works out for ya.

It is interesting to me how everyone is telling me this. It looks much worse in real life, but could it be that my perception is off? I know that I have a shit skinny-fat body but my chest has always stuck out to me like a sore thumb. I'm 145 lbs now but I still had the same hard tissue under my nips when I was under 130. Anyway I appreciate your feedback, I guess I will just continue lifting and then lean down in a year or so

I know, it's pretty fucking faggy and retarded. I guess that I just got caught up in the moment. I worked my chest today in the gym so I was focusing on it and my desperation took over. I'm pretty ashamed of myself

Interesting. This wasn't meant to be a b8 thread, I am honestly concerned with my chest. I don't expect you to take my word for it though, this is Sup Forums after all

You're taking the piss is what you're doing.

2/10

Sorry to hear about your arm user, that is unfortunate. You're right, I shouldn't be begging. I have been saving on my own but I'm only about 1/3rd of the way there, and it brings me down so much that I get desperate at times. I'll continue lifting weights and hopefully things will improve

I don't blame you for thinking this is a b8 thread but I swear it isn't. I am pretty beaten up over it but I suppose that I can't really prove it though

tits & timestamp, and let me know your paypal faggot.

you are cute, I'd play with your nipples.

dude, YOU DONT NEED THAT SHIT
you know what you need? A fucking sweet ride, some goddamn muscles and a decent degree, fuck body stuff man, i got a hot gf and ive got 1 arm bro.. there is nothing about ur body that you should be uncomfertable about, you look fine man! Since you already saved a billion dollars, go get some fresh clothing, go out and talk to girls or shit.. if a girl wont be with you because of ur tits then you shouldnt even want to be with such a girl in the first place.. A real woman who would be suited for you wouldt even give a fuck when you would lose, i dont know, an arm or somethign..

he just uploaded in the start, do you even lurk you degenerate homo?

It's not that bad tbh op. Be lucky you don't have my gyno

Thanks but they're annoying at pools

post your Gyno

truth be told, the only ones that pay atention are the ones that would like to suck them.

Are you fucking serious

Do you happen to be gay or bi? I'd like to hook up with you.

I appreciate the words of encouragement man. I plan on continuing to lift weights, and now that you mention it I do need to save for a car. Glad to hear that you haven't let losing an arm stop you from enjoying life. Take care Sup Forumsro

You're depressed, overeat, and ask random people for thousands of dollars because you have a cosmetic condition that you can't even really see.

I think you really are retarded.

F. you.