CBG19 about Suicide Squad

CutieBookGirl19 about Suicide Squad:
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CcYVahvfQ (7:34)
and DCEU
youtube.com/watch?v=TkE4CAjnAtU (6:56)

youtube.com/watch?v=ecUw3Ltit5s (1:53)

Does she complain about the wage gap in these too?

Literally who

>ACTUAL REVIEW COMING SOON

No she's just sad in this one, 'cause she can't understand how DC keep making this trainwreck franchise, and why they have still fans that praise these mess movies (MoS,BvS,SS)

>tattoos

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

someone more complete and fulfilled than you could ever dream of being

But what about the maori or the Marquisian whose culture is expresses through tattoo ?

>thinking a Maori has any place at all on this planet

Maoris are second only to the Australian Aborigine, as the scummiest fucking race of any human in history.

>Sup Forums poster calling others scum of the Earth.

Wtf am I reading

That's everybody, whats your point

"They took a risky fucking gamble"
NO, they passed over obvious winning hands to put a shit deck down on the table face up and they were surprised when they lost all their chips. Don't fuck up iconic characters for the sake of being "edgy" or "dark" and then act surprised when the general public is pissed off at what you've done, fucks.

I love how blunt she is about this stuff.

>I want a tattoo but mom won't let me

You don't know her? What a idiot.

>marvel has made 2 actually good movies out of 30
>why is DCEU soooooo bad

Like if her complains are that they aren't 1 to 1 with the comics, "just focus on making a great movie" what did she mean by this?

Didn't she call Guardians of the Galaxy pure kino?

GotG is objectively vomit-inducing than any DC movie ever, save for perhaps man of steel.

I mean some of her content is alright I like the series on x-men history but other than that her reviews are always highly autistic like
she got triggered because "Real pearl necklaces don't rip like Martha Wayne's do in the beginning of BvS"

is that a real girl or a trap?

>she got triggered because "Real pearl necklaces don't rip like Martha Wayne's do in the beginning of BvS"
>Calls herself Comicbookgirl19
What a stupid cunt. I didn't even like BVS, but I knew exactly what Snyder was aping in that scene.

100% woman, what makes you think it's a trap?

>human

thumbnail now that i'm watching it i see she is a real girl
and she's cute
and she's been put on my waifu roster

>shave sides
>Colorful dyed hair
>Tattoos

>Expects me to take her stupid opinions seriously.

Can you name those 30 movies that Marvel Studios has made, and which two of those 30 were good?
Even if you could, 2 good movies out of 30 is still better than 0 good movies out of 3.

You just watch this coked up tramp because you want to fuck her. You can probably find better fap material on the internet.

>someone more complete and fulfilled than you could ever dream of being
No, that's some trollop with a webcam. She's never rewarding you with sex, by the way.

>0 good movies out of 3
3? don't count just the "DCew". they started capeshits in the 70s
Superman were good
Batman 1-2 even 3 were good,
and then reboot, nolan Batman 1-2 were also okay
then the rest is full shit
so we got like 7 okay movie, out of ~14

>CutieBookGirl19 about Suicide Squad:
you spelled "xXxXattentionwhoredyke69xXxX camwhores for clicks" wrong

Don't be such a dick-- oh wait.

>Whiteknights in Sup Forums

Its ironic that our culture is as Special Snowflake individual-obsessed as it is yet nobody is willing to put in any *work* to be unique.

In the past when kids wanted to stand out, to help define themselves in others' and their own eyes, they would pick up hobbies and skills along with personal likes and dislikes. Sports and physical activities, artistic pursuits and creative skillsets. Play on the football team. Learn to draw or sculpt. Get good with a musical instrument. Write short stories, write poetry, even write code.

But now the very people who seem so much more determined to force uniqueness upon themselves do less and less to achieve it. Basically, dye your hair, get a tattoo, and make up a fake tumblr-esque gender for yourself. Meanwhile, a million other girls have the same blue hair, a million other guys have the same tribal tattoo, and you tell people not to follow you if they're also galaxy-kin because it ruins your distinctiveness.

I don't have an inherent problem with tattoos but do think they're a good sign of some other overall problems. The only legit usage I see is as identifiers of lifelong membership bonds. Marines getting tattoos, understandable. Your current favorite band name? Completely pointless.

That person-thing is fucking vile. Stop posting this talking toilet.

This is a funny hypocritical thing in American society. They may criticize China for being obsessed with "face" but Americans are far more obsessed with "image". They try desperately to look a certain way to be treated differently. Look at CEOs in Japan they wear cheap suits and take the bus. CEOs in America have to have expensive suits, watches and cars for people to treat them as a CEO. Even "unique" American artists need to all have kooky colored hair, tatts and retro eyeglasses to be perceived as artists. Asian artists just wear plainclothes and do their thing. When everyone in America in hammered down to be cultureless and generic they try to put lipstick on a pig by draping shit all over themselves.

and in the video she points out the comic and how that is wrong too. So you arent special

I like her top in the Existential Crisis over Suicide Squad video.

I've never watched this chick's videos but they always come up on my youtube front page. Are they any good. I've always avoided her because she looks like your run of the mill trigglypuff.

'''She''' looks more and more ugly with ever day

What a bunch of fucking losers lol.

Mama mia, this-a pasta's a-gettin' cold!

Her criticisms / talking points are really shallow, and she doesn't seem to have the type of wide film knowledge that makes a good critic.

In other words stick with RLM, they're really all you need.

I know right? It's a damn shame hobbies don't exist anymore. I haven't met a single person of my generation who plays an instrument or has any kind of skill. Maybe it's because I'm a navelgazing idiot who thinks lazy generalizations based on nothing constitute insight and wisdom.

Do you like hearing the word "Fuck" in every sentence? If not, don't watch her videos. I can't stand it personally.

is that going to replace space cop?

Who?

Like, fuck like fuck you know like fuck like like, it's like, fuck, you know?

>how to tell someone is unintelligent

>can't look past someone's looks and examine their ideas
>too wrapped up in identitiy politics to value ideas over race, gender or personal aesthetics

wew lad

But user, she's the one wrapped up in identity politics, and is too insecure to let her ideas be the focal point of her content.

>7min video saying nothing but " they fucked up"
>constantly talks about herself including how she used to be a sprinter
>uses her face in a stupid batman transition

It's an advertisement that confirms she has shitty opinions or lack thereof. The stupid look is to cover for the fact that she can't form opinions or sentences that don't contain the word "fuck".

Nigga you can't just tell me those faggots j-pop and k-pop videos wear plain clothes. Go to Sup Forums if you want to shill inferior cultures.

she's so ugly

M-m-m'lady lel

>out of ~14
That seems low. What's the count, 4 Donner Supes films, 2 Burton, 2 Schumacher, 3 Nolan, Returns, Catwoman, Steel, Jonah Hex, GL, Supergirl, plus the three DCEU ones. I think I might be missing some

asians don't have as much celebrity worship as americans do. the average person on the street is not going to dress up as AKB418 or whatever. while americans have endless magazines and news articles on what clothes Kim Kardassian is wearing or what hair dye you need to get the Harley Quinn look

>asians don't have as much celebrity worship as americans do

Except they have more. The average American doesn't give a fuck about what Kim Kardashian is wearing. Asians have factory produced girl and boy bands that they eat up like candy and buy every product they put out.

>no one posted her hot pics yet

what's wrong with you?
are you guys gay or what?

Wikipedia has 28 listed.

>gay for not being attracted to an unattractive female

If that's how you feel, I'm not going to shatter your worldview. But then again, you didn't post her pics either so you must be a flaming faggot.

Well, I guess Constantine, Watchmen and V for Vendetta count. And I can't remember if there was a Swamp Thing movie ages ago or I'm confusing it with a Man Thing movie

Unsubscribe to this liberal feminist dyke looking twat.

But seriously tattoos are the biggest memes ever. If you wanna be walking canvas/billboard for people to stare at you absolutely have that right as American.

Since the fags on here like feet....

But he's wearing boots...I'm confused?

She looks like an older miley cyrus.

>fuck hollywood I AM HOLLYWOOD

fuck shes got a bigger ego than snyder

>blonde hair

SHE TURNED INTO A REDDITOR NORMIE BITCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Say what, bro?

You're reading something that's pretending to be racist.

OOHHHH yes i want all of them to ravage my boipussy and use me as their gangbang slut.

Your wish is granted, but you have to play/get trampled by them at a game of rugby afterwards as part of an Australian sacrificial XV.

mmm its gets even better! yes yes yes!

Kek.

From the thumbnail of the first video I could've sworn she was a tranny.