The United States Of America

>The United States Of America
>The most Hated county in the world
>worth 51% of global economy
>The debt? Its just a number, who would ever collect it?
>Most powerful military capabilities in the world, accounting for 40% of the worlds defense budget alone
>has never lost a single war
>substandard education?
>Home to 6 of the top 10 best universities in the world
>b-but americans are fat and lazy
>#1 in olympic gold medals
>Americans have the highest level of personal earnings (defined as average annual earnings per full time employee) at $54,450 per year
>Largest GDP on the planet
>Most gold reserves on the planet
>America has by far the largest consumer market on the planet, making up 30% of the worlds purchasing power
>Greedy,War fed, Oil Thirsty
>The US gave $30 billion in foreign aid last year, more than double the second contributor on that list.

Just a reminder to my fellow Americans we are still the best.

Inb4 b8
Inb4 troll
Inb4 Vietnam, The US didnt actually lose Vietnam, we just withdrew our troops and left. Technically the south vietnamese lost the war.

Facts dont constitute trolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If America is so great why do you have the world's most niggers?

Its your fucking dick waving that pisses the rest of the world off you fucking idiot.
>which of course is the point of this whole thread

But seriously, just shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit. The rest of the country doesn't give a shit. The rest of the world doesn't give a shit. Just put your fucking dick away.

>United States Of America lost the
War of 1812.

Nobody won the war of 1812
It was a stalemate

yeah the British just torched Washington DC and called it a day

And then we raped each other's economies and got tired of fighting a pointless war.

The British stopped fighting 1812 because they were neck deep in shit with Napoleon, they didn't give a fuck about the US at that time.

Completely ignoring that both the US and British had accomplished their military goals, and were now fighting for no reason other than spite, destroying each other's economies and undermining the British war effort against Napoleon by virtue of being a bigass resource drain.

Nobody won or lost the war of 1812. Both sides decided to stop fighting because there was more important shit to do at the time.

Jesus Christ America is such an insecure fucking country. Americans are the worst on the entire planet for needing to be told what a "big" boy they are.

Nobody tells us that, you know why Trump's "make america great again" slogan was so successful?

BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING SAYS THAT.

Hit a nerve?

Nobody says it because anything America done, any other country has done better. And because you're all too busy stroking your own chodes and telling yourselves you're "above average...technically".

What do you expect when we live in a constant state of paranoia fueled by the stupid shit going on in our political system and the continuous abuse of what goodwill we actually do try to give out?

You'd be just as crazy if you lived most of your life never seeing anywhere outside your home country, while constantly being fed propaganda about how evil whoever the government wants you to hate is at the same time. Living under a constant state of suppressed fear does absolute wonders to the human mind, especially in large groups.

>gone to the moon

checked

Nice quads.

By gone to the moon, you mean the NASA scientists that were by majority european? including ex-naxi german scientists? Such a shining feat for America.

>implying nobody else wanted those nazi scientists to do literally the same fucking thing for their own countries

No I mean the Americans that walked around up there

most school shootings and mass murders

Oh everyone wanted those nazi scientists. Russia, Britain, Canada, everyone. That wasn't the point. The point was it wasnt exactly America that got itself to the moon. It was multiple countries worth of scientists that helped 3 Americans.

shame that flag is all fucked now

Yeah, three Americans, not Brits, or French, or Germans, or Russians. They helped the Americans get there because we paid the best. Thats what its like when you're a global leader, everyone else in the world does what you say because you pay them to do it.

And everyone else as well. That's why it IS the point.

Most everyone involved had help from those scientists, not just America, so your argument is moot.

Americans are a special kind of breed that can not be compared to all the other sub-human fags living in shit holes/ 3rd word country

Vietnam
>America fails to achieve their military objectives
>NVA achieves their military objectives
>USA loses

Pretty sure the flag on the moon is Americas, yeah. By which I mean its been bleached white. Thats the flag you wave any time Putin looks at you squint-eyed, right?

You paid the best because funnily enough, your president was in a dick-measuring contest with Russia. Fun fact: He almost fucked your country doing it, too.

Juxtaposition, champ. Can't say A global leader then say everyone else does what you say. That implies you're the only global leader. And you'll notice a lot of countries don't do what you say. For example, America told Britain not to Brexit. Hollywood does what China says. America will do anything Russia wants them to.

>2017
>Still thinks America went to the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
Educate yourself nigger.

Just kidding I know niggers never do

What have you done since?
It's been decades and you've done nothing.

and what have you done? fucking nothing

Wifi?

so you've had decades to catch up, and failed? kekekekek

I mean it's really not a hard concept. If we really wanted to kill all the vietnamese we could have blapped them with nukes and shit. However we decided we didn't want to kill them so we didn't. Therefore, not a loss.

Wifi was Australian

>africa

Negative the concept came from a Australian but and american invented it. Smu. A little more thank you would be appreciated.

Weird, everything I saw on google disproves what you saw. But I'll believe you, person on the internet.

Robert E. Kahn

Look him up. And thank the US of A for you're computer and internet later :*

She had american citizenship at the time there for making her american :)

lol, Checkmate nigger, That's all you need to be an American

Ahh, of course. The Americans invented it. With no help from any other country. All by themselves. Nobody else helped. The computer and internet was born out of a vacuum from soley American minds.

Didn't see that. So yes, by technicalities, WAS American. I stand corrected.

now you're getting it

We're the best of all.

Everyone knows this.

Slightly off topic, but I've always been curious. Americans mostly so proud of being American, but then they distinguish themselves. "Irish-american", "Italian-american", etc etc. Isn't that hypocrytical? Not trying to troll, genuinely curious. How can you claim to be American when you still cling to a cultural identity from another country? Usually one you've never even visited?

I'm a Texan before I am an American it's a pride thing.

Jazz

Fuck you beaner

Good question user. The answer is that you really can't.

Why do you think we're so embroiled in political fuckery? There are so many groups of people, taking different messages from the shit they only hear about, and then arguing about it because nobody is on the same page.

Something important to know about being an American is that we don't actually like other Americans any more than the rest of the world does. There's no communal attitude here in the States, there's just a set of rules we all are supposed to abide by.

So like said, he's a Texan (faggot) before he's an American, and I'm a Mainer (complete badass) before I'm an American. But so long has he abides by the rules and so long as I do too, we're both part of the club.

If some other fuck who isn't even from here starts fucking with his rights as garunteed under our rules, they are by extension fucking with MY rights, and i'll fucking kill them for that. Hopefully he'll do the same if someone starts fucking with mine.

Immigrant country nigger.

America best country in the world. All you other faggot nigger countries have nothing on us. WE ARE THE BEST.

Yo nigger, is Maine cool? Been trying to make it in MD but all they want is military assholes.

>Americans mostly so proud of being American, but then they distinguish themselves. "Irish-american", "Italian-american", etc etc. Isn't that hypocrytical? Not trying to troll, genuinely curious. How can you claim to be American when you still cling to a cultural identity from another country? Usually one you've never even visited?
Only black and mexican people do that. It's because they're taught that they're different from a young age. Mexican families are proud Mexicans with their own cultures that are different from the local culture. African Americans are taught they're different in schools. In public schools they're explicitly told that they're different from other people because they are black. In all the schools I went to every February for at least a couple days, they'd be taken out of class for BSU activities. (They'd get pizza and listen to black speakers and shit)

Correction* Half beaner, half Italian :*

>look mum pasted a meme
>MOAR TENDIES

Holy shit, genuine and thought-out answers. Was not expecting that on Sup Forums. As far as i'm aware, any immigrants have to do that pledge thing. Where you renounce all other countries and state empirically that you're American. So it's always bugged me in American films when people go on about being, for example, irish-american. Especially when the only tie they have to Eire or NI is their grandfather or great-grandfather.

This thread is very obviously full of proud americans, but that exists. I don't get it. If it is so great being American, why not just be American?

Well, it genuinly seemed the USA was progressing under Obama on a national and global scale, I won't acknowledge Obama alone on that but the USA as a whole

Shit seems to hit the fan under the wing of trump who is on a quest for vengeance to completely undo everything Obama has set in place

Naw nigga. At least where I live they always identify as half fucking Russian or some shit. Try telling a Boston prick he's not part Irish and see what happens.
In the end everybody sings the fucking star Spangled banner and hate dem sand niggers, so who cares

Texas and it's 49 bitches = the United States of America

But it's not just latino-americans or african americans. It's Italian, Irish, dutch, german, etc etc. So to answer the undertone in your communique its white people as well as coloured people.

Texas is a fucking redneck shithole characterized by incest and racism

If you find one abroad they will always tell you just American.
It's between Americans where there's a distinction.

And chili and football.

Awweee, Tiny Texas's self esteem is so high! Good for you. - Alaska

Rednecks? Nope try cowboys. Texas is the 8th largest economy by its self! So yeah I'd be mad too ic I lived in some bum ass state. Ayyy lmao.

Damn, that actually makes sense. Thank you.

Yup I'd be mad too if a had to neighbor gay ass Canadians and lives in a gay ass iglu.

Lived*

No prob fam.
The wife is American, so I know about that stuff

the other part you're missing is that here in America, it's relatively well known that the only people who give a real fuck about any of that stuff have such tiny worlds that they have to use their heritage as a crutch to try and make their lives mean something.

Which is actually really sad.

51% of global economy

lol dude where do you got this number from. I don't think its more than 20% haha

Fuck off we're full

Breitbart

We lost Vietnam. The fact that ISIS is around shows we lost the Iraq war too. But yea, love your tag line about who is going to collect the debt, so true.

Obama

Karma, you act decently to another user, and you get dubs.

Full of wat? Trees? There's like a 100 people total there

nigger you clearly don't live in America
>substandard education?
the only answer is yes stupid faggot, universities don't fucking count cuz ya need to pay for that.

Fucking exactly, piss off. Go to New Hampshire, they don't give a shit.

But Stanley Kubrick filmed that in england

infiltrated nation since 1776

Half of the enrollment on those schools is foreign

No he didn't.

USA was succesful with drone strikes as I understood vs ISIS

If you look at the actual national average for income on all taxable incomes we actually make hardly fucking shit as a whole in this country

my nigga

America is a cancerous shit stain that has stolen everything it ever used to become the "great" country that it is now.
Do you even history faggot?

but.... but they lost the war of 1812 LUL

>concept came from a Australian
>american invented it
Ah, this "invented" must be a millennial word that serves as an antonym to the original meaning.

haha you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

America is essentially built upon Europeans so you should give us the blame

Sorry from Trump guy

while some of that may be true, we are without a doubt the least united, most retarded first world country by a long shot. Anyone who disagrees honestly does not travel or speak to other human beings. Or read for that matter.

War of 1812 bitch. Suck our red-coat dicks.

Lives as a slave to a system that doesn't ackowledge political divorce as a right. Thinks he isn't a cuck....The seconds are still ticking you who set yourselves above gods.