Why are there literally no young white women who care about the white race?

Why are there literally no young white women who care about the white race?

Why are you so vulnerable to cognitive bias? Just cause you don't know any doesn't mean they don't real.

>I've never seen a dinosaur
>I live in an area where there are no dinosaurs and my neighbors also have never seen one
>dinosaurs are not real

Think harder, friend.

And on the likely chance this is a troll/shill thread, troll harder, friend.

Amen

dunno lol

The best trolls are the subtle ones

why do insecure liberals try to push their insecurities onto others?

his form on that rear naked choke is terrible.

Reem could fucking murder you

I do. But I got a bunch of angry roach and nig online stalkers trying to find me as a result lol.

why would anyone care about the white race?

Because they don't care about philosophical ideals like "race preservation." They are guided by sheer desire and emotion which normally equates to a need for consistency, material need fulfillment, protection and in many cases a narcissistic need for admiration.

These women are paid to touch these nigger dicks. That doesn't negate the fact that they are now tainted and the niggers can have them...but still

>Why are there literally no young white women who care about the white race?

Come visit my town we have plenty.

They're pretty weak and exposed to marxism and jew media

because white supremacy is gross and stupid

Bullshit. The south is where males are told that are men until they are caged or dead. Your sows are so far off welfare and black dixk you don't even be outside unless it's to work. Lyin asshonkey.

But black powa and black supremacy is good am I right.

gl with your racebating trash; i hope you get your skull split by antifa :)

>i hope you get your skull split by antifa
are you stupid ? do you realise what you are saying ?

Hahahah omg that shit is real. Did Google image search expecting shoop found news articles about it

These white threads are boring as hell.

Women were historically raped by the victors, while the men were slain. Yada, yada, yada. They inherited "being with the alpha" genes. (There. That's a good Sup Forumstype explanation.)

So that's why black women like white men so much?

>Women were historically raped by the victors
Nah, I'd say they willfully had sex with the victors. Women mindlessly prostitute themselves with whoever is in charge.

I wasn't aware they did.

Works for all women, bro.

Oh yeah they do. Here in Louisiana I get hit on by black girls all the time. Prob had more black GFs than white ones

Cause if so they would be racists and it is baaaaaaaaaaad, instead fucking niggers is so cool and progressive

Same thing because I agree with you.

There are, just not in America.

dont know if trolling or genuinely mentally retarded

The last bastion of hope in 'murica?

nobody cares about the white race

You would be surprised how many places like that are across this country.

Feminism.

They have had generations of rebellion against their own men.

TBH race will probably be a choice in 100 years.. That's just one or two generations. I'm surprised anyone still gives a shit about it, but to each their own.

I've noticed some people like regressing and living in the past, because the future is scary to them.

cause they don't care about anything but themselves

>They aren't SJWs, they aren't feminists, they are Selfists

Definitely this. I think this preoccupation with race is old fashion and down right boring.

Now intellect, that's a different story. I think we should hate stupid.

>they don't real.

are you retarded?

I wish instead of people being anti white/black/asian people were against retards and fucking morons.

In general people who act like apes are a fucking drain on society. Religious nuts, red necks, niggers, spics, gooks, whatever.

I think so as well but, in this world, we would be more hateful than ever.

Dude I hate to say it my nigha, but my last TWO gf's both adamantly said they'd never date a black guy, or even fuck. One said it's cuz black guys don't pull out and the other gf was just racist, and a eugenicist lol

My wife wasn't appealled by niggers and my gf is racist

Lol does posting bait threads turn them on in a freudian way? Ooooh look at me, I'm lying! Oh yeah faggots are fighting now, yay! Jesus fucking christ I hate humans. Everything but helpful.

well wtf are they gonna do, not have sex and be murdered? lol salty about a women trying to survive against a physically superior gender.

Basically this. And it's really a miracle the white race has lasted as long as it has anyway. Whites are the only race that have basically no culture at all and culture is the glue that holds a people together. All whites have is a jewish religion that basically tells them to be a door mat for other races.

Few that'd openly admit it, sure. But plenty of white women only choose white men.

>physically superior gender
I would say superior in every sense. I'm just tired of this propaganda that men are rapists, when women usually make their own choices with regards to men.

we had culture before we forgot it existed. And eatin cow ass is the only nigger culture i know of

We had a culture up until paganism was usurped by christ insanity. It's pretty much all down hill from there.

>white race
>no culture
dude, I know that now our (((masters))) wants us to believe that and embrace multiculturalism but please, there was a white culture, a strong one, now it's all american uniformisation