What are the chances of your identity being discovered on Sup Forums if you don't give out your actual information?

What are the chances of your identity being discovered on Sup Forums if you don't give out your actual information?

You tell me

Adam Smith

0, thats like asking how likely am i to die on a boat if i never go on a boat

I mean would mods or anybody else be able to see my IP adress and/or share it?

You tell me

Arnold Williams

yes we can see what your ip address is right now

this is the land of anonomous hackers cucklord fgate get rkt53

>What are the chances of your identity being discovered on Sup Forums if you don't give out your actual information?

Your IP is recorded. There is no true anonymity. The Internet is 1984's "Telescreen". But that's not official yet.

>boat being transported on freeway hits you, you die

oh shit

Are you scared we would find out about this, chris?

You tell me

Jihadi John

Basically none to other posters such as you or I.
Admins and moderators can trace you, though, so you're not entirely anonymous.

Well yes technically, your MAC adress is recorded when you connect to your ISP (at&t, spectrum, etc..). With that being said, if you were to buy a cheap laptop, connect to random persons network (through WAP (wirless access point)) and then after whatever your fagot ass does on the internet, you take the laptop, completely disentigrate HardDiskDrive, and disentigrate NIC, (maybe RAM for good measure), you then burn the remains in a deserted location.

AND, do all this while performing roughly 100 other tasks to not get caught DURING said fagot task on internet, than maybe, just maybe, you too can become true piratefagot but gl matey.

I wanna suck the cock of every Sup Forumsro here that replied thanks alot guys. If you have more replies keep em comin, they're really useful, and im sorry if im a bit paranoid Ive been a lurking fag for about 2 months now this is my first thread.

You tell me

Taylor Swift

Pretty much 0, Brian

you tell me

alexandru kolja

Who cares that wierd kid visit Sup Forums regularly what a surprise

putting a face to a name is much easier than putting a name to a face

For how long? Not OP. Just curious user.

Ever search archived.moe ? Some shit I posted half a year ago is backed up there and fills me with regret.

1/7.4 billions

you mean that picture of you sister?