I somehow never saw this, is it worth it?

I somehow never saw this, is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ginQNMiRu2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Average

Sure. It's blatant as fuck and goes over its own plot points over and over again but it's a fun ride.

i'm a pleb, i basically enjoyed the dark knight trilogy and most leo movies, will it keep me awake at least?

its koo

Well it has more interesting ideas than most of that stuff so yeah, it's no bela tarr tho famalam

most likely

Not really worth it.

Good if you have nothing better to watch, like if you happen to catch it on tv, but it's not worth enough to actually pay money to see.

It's easily Nolan's worst film.

You're easily a terrible trip

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP

Are you saying that because i've insulted your favorite movie, or because you have some strange fascination with tripfags? If the former, I guess i'm sorry you have such shitty taste in movies.

kino

Its a interesting movie

You'll see it one of two ways depending on if you have kids or not

it's pretty good, just don't go in expecting a mind-bending complex mystery thriller like what people claim it is
it's just a solid action movie

It's incredible. It's not the deepest thing ever, but it's a high budget Hollywood film with a really great concept and delivery.

It's kino. If you think you understood it on your first viewing, you haven't, and 80% of Sup Forums never understood it at all, but likes to hate on it because of FOR YOU LEL

The same was true for Interstellar. I don't think you can get either of those if you don't have children.

it's 8/10 movie, should watch

whats kino

Nice.
The best part about every human being thinking everyone else is stupider than them are idiotic braindead posts like yours claiming to "get" popcorn blockbusters, unlike "others"
Pathetic as fuck but hilarious every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ginQNMiRu2w

If you got a shitty home theater or small screen, you won't enjoy it as much. It relies heavily on the audio and visuals.

>responding to trips
retard

Kino ist das deutsche Wort für movie, Du dämlicher Unterschichtler.

You sure seem mad.

Can somebody explain why so many people have trouble understanding this movie?

They have like a couple of set rules they explain very clearly, like a dream within a dream makes time go slower. The premise is so incredibly fucking simple yet people still say that they don't get it.

what changes

>actually circlejerking over "getting" a Nolan blockbuster
Is actually paying attention to the dialogue the be-all end-all interaction with movies you have?

it's incredibly complex for how shallow it is

It's his 4th best movie so yes you should watch it.

Any movie with Cillian Murphy in a supporting role is a must watch.

>tfw no Tron 3 starring him as Edward Dillanger Jr.

Still fucking mad desu

Hitchens once commented on Lolita and said it was a book that changes for the reader as he ages. It's like that, but I wouldn't know how to explain it, sorry.

I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the reading of the ending - or just his relationship with his wife, or his motivation. I can't remember much of the movie.

Well, I don't think everyone else is less intelligent than me, but you certainly are.

No, I couldn't pinpoint it that specifically. I think it has to do with the dread of having failed your children in some way. Both Inception and Interstellar discuss this. It's seems to be a Nolan thing. Even in the last Batman movie you see Nolan's son sitting in one of the buses on the bridge, and in Interstellar his daughter is on one of the trucks trying to outrun the dust bowl.

Interesting insight. Thank you user

It's a fucking pretentious garbage, watch the original version that it tried so hard to be like it and miserably failed

Paprika is overrated as fuck and easily Kon's worst.

>i don't know what is surrealism and am unable to understand and appreciate it

Surrealism is babby's first artistic movement
>muh dreams muh senseless shit
Are you really still stuck in it?
I feel sorry for your parents.

>implying there's anything else that represented dreams better than Paprika

Un chien andalou
Dr Caligari
Dreams
Destino
Even the Goofy movie
Stop watching weeb cartoons

Plebs think it's deeply philosophical but it's pretty much banal nonsense

Dr Caligari certainly gave me a realistic dream experience ;)

That's because you're an anime watching pleb and anything that doesn't appeal to your ADHD sensibilities instantly puts you to sleep
I mean I know you tried to insult the movie but that insult says a lot more about you than you think

I'm not the user you were talking to and it was joke by the way I enjoyed all 7 hours of satantango so shut your mouth kid?

Yeah, it has some good cinematography. The story lacks any sort of impact because they're just going into dreams, so nobody can get hurt. It's something you watch for the visuals, not really for the plot.
Some of the action scenes are really bad, though. I'd watch interstellar instead if I were you.

google translate detected

Looks cool, the soundtrack is fantastic, big dumb emotions played out, a few brains but doesn't forget that ultimately it's a heist movie

OK the plot is nonsensical... but its great fun!

If watching at home, get your hands on the biggest sub-wuffer you can, you want those BWONGS as loud as you can get them

What is there not to understand? The plot is indeed rather complex, but characters are always constantly explaining what is going on so there is really no reason for even a child not to get it. Unless you're implying there is a deeper meaning to the movie?

> will it keep me awake
it's a movie about people who sleep for most of the duration

Can somebody explain what the point JGL explaining the paradox was? Was it just so they could have that cool shot of him pushing the guy down the staircase? Did I miss something?

It's super entertaining.