Has anyone on Sup Forums been cheated on by a fucking whore...

Has anyone on Sup Forums been cheated on by a fucking whore? I dated this girl for three years and just found out she's cheating on me with this douche canoe i went to school with. She doesn't know I know, but I found texts and photos and apparently they had coffee together several times. What the fuck do I do Sup Forumsros?
>inb4 new fag
ITT cheating

Listening to
youtu.be/IjsDfeLHqs0

become an hero

Hit it and quit it one last time

Show tits

Of course , got a divorce last week to my wife of 4 years

But wouldn't that just give the whore what she wants?

Ghost her on every level. Block her on social media, block her phone number, don't respond to any requests from her friends. If you see her in the street, blank her.

That'll fuck with her.

Pretend you don't know about it, fuck her one last good time. And I mean good.

Dick her down good and cum down her throat.

Then leave. That's all you gotta do man.

No because I'm not a beta faggot

Dude that's rough

Post her nudes here.

leak her nudes

don't be putting pics of her on the internet rise above go fuck one of her friends or someting.

be strong yo

Should I say I know after I fuck her for the last time?

I personally would. Had a similar situation back in high school.

Fuck her, get it over with and find someone else. But never forget the lesson.

This, bang and dump. Nothing is going to change anything, she's gonna be an indiscriminate slut no matter what; so treat her like one and kick her to the curb. Might take a year or so to get over her if you were in love, but its better than spending your life with a whore.

Wasn't dating her at the time but I had an ex send me a pic of her sucking another dude's dick. We broke up after 2 years because she couldn't stand when I called her out on her religious duplicity. So I sent the pic to her youth pastor and whichever family I had numbers of. There was a brief scare that I was going to be criminally charged but when the backlash blew over her reputation was gone. Well worth it.

Cheating on you or having coffee with him without telling you?

There's a difference here.

If you've found pictures, she's obviously more excited about fucking him than you. And whose fault is that? Good luck, cuck.

Yep. Treat 'em like how they act. She'll never learn.

Hey OP, you better fuck this bitch good. Pound this bitch.

It happens to all of us man. Move on.

I didn't love her at first but the harpy reeled me in but now I just want to make her life shit. I lost my friends my house and even my cat.

I would go for the long game, slowly pack up most of your stuff and have it moved.

And when the day comes you finally wanna dump her, do anal, afterwards find out if she's up for a 3way w/ her best girlfriend if not, dump her, if she is do it, and dump her after.

Ruin that slut's life.

Do you hear me?

Do this. Don't give her any kind of attention

wait, they _had coffee_?

oh shit

Says the guy cumshopping his cousin's fb photos.

I could get my nurse friend to fake a positive herpes test with her name on it?

Whatever it takes, bud.

No you dumb nigger, just get your dick wet and leave. This girl is fucking other guys because she A) wants something you aren't providing or B) is bored with the relationship. Monogamy isn't natural, and people make mistakes. But if she's doing it for attention you're not giving her, or because she doesn't even give a fuck about you just leave after getting laid. Fucking with her isn't going to make your life any easier. Move on and you'll feel better it really is that simple.

found texts? what kind of texts? and just coffee???? are you sure shes really cheating?

And when you do do the 3 way pay way more attention to the other girl and just fuck the Slut like an animal don't forget to call the friends name out when you cum

if you live with her, wait till shes not around then pack up your shit and just leave. leave a note that says "i hope your happy with him".

if you dont live with her then as of this moment now, she no longer exists to you. do not contact her, do not speak about her with friends, she dosnt exist. she is dead, dont tell her why, she'll know at once. if she ever asks you why face to face, tell her to consult with her other boyfriend and see if they can figure it out together.