What's the age of consent in your country? do you agree with it? how low would you go in age terms compared to your own?

What's the age of consent in your country? do you agree with it? how low would you go in age terms compared to your own?

Wouldn't matter for her.

Age of consent is 18 and it's kind of fucking retarded since someone could have sex one day and then the next day it could be considered rape. I don't really care any more though, I'm 21 and people under 18 aren't interesting

it's 16 here in norway. Believe it's 15 in denmark, but im not sure.

am amerilard. federal aoc is 18. people say it's 16, but it varies by state. federal says 18.

It's 16 in new zealand. It's not very well enforced. Like you can fuck a 14 yo as long as your not over 16 and most perents don't care.

>as long as you're not over 16
nobody gives a shit about that. Sup Forums cares whether a 30 year old can fuck a 14 year old

God DAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNN user!!! I would love to go to New Zealand and fuck those little 14yo Hobbit girls!!! Yeah baby!!! I would blow my WHOLE LOAD all up inside them!! Their parents don't care lololololololol!!!

18 here, wouldn't mind seeing it go down to 16.

Here in Danmark its 15, and i think its too young.. Because at age 15 you dont know shit about anything..

I think its 14 here

16 in my state, most states it is and I think that's about right
no federal age of consent.

ok let me rephrase. i can fuck a 17 year old here, but if i cross state lines and fuck her, i'm officially a pedophile

to be fair if it went by that standard the age of consent should be like 25 when you realize how big of an idiot you were the past so many years, I dunno I think I was like 23 or or so when it all clicked

and women never mentally mature past the age of 12, so that rationale has always been retarded

Age of consent in Bulgaria is 14

only if you went there with the intention of having sex with the person. Between 14 and 16 I think is about right for the age of consent though. I don't know it's a weird issue, I was 15 and the girl was 18 so technically she raped me which is just fucking retarded so I can't agree with an age of consent of 16 which most kids break.

16 here in Alaska.

>, but if i cross state lines and fuck her

>think

Here in england its 16.. I think that's a good balance. Though doesnt stop me wanting 15 year olds.. And I know plenty of girls who started at 15.

18 in some states, 16 in others.

18 is retarded, but I suppose 16 is reasonable. Although, I wouldn't object to 14.

Age of consent here in Madagascar 21

>people under 18 aren't interesting
lies

15 here (sweden) and that is just great, because it allows me to fuck young fresh pussy that's the best and taste like strawberries

i catch some grief about this, but imo, the age of consent should be puberty and/or parental permission

It's 16 in Russia.

What about sex with lemurs?

bestiality is illegal

if it can be proven you went across state lines to have sex with an underage girl then yes it's illegal when coming back, same thing with going to another country and doing the same thing fight sex tourism shit with children. Intent is the whole issue in question in the eyes of the law, it's retarded I know but yeah, but if you live in a state where the age of consent is the same it's fine. It's really rare for people to be pursued on charges of this though because it's so hard to prove.

du drømmer, sveabøzz.

My Age/2 + 7

Age of consent in my state is 14

Well if you are really interested you can google it.

Honestly 14 is way to young

It doesn't matter because I'm not getting any without paying in cash anyway.

does it really taste like berries?

15-25 is a girls sexiest years, sad that society makes her waste 3 of those years.

meanwhile, in the real world

anyone else strictly come to this thread in hopes that someone posts jb/cp?

>What's the age of consent in your country?
16-18 depending on which state you're in

>do you agree with it?
Not at all. Age of consent should be 15 across the board. It's literally only used to ruin innocent people's (both men's and women's) lives. It does not protect anyone, it is unilaterally harmful.

>how low would you go in age terms compared to your own?
As low as 16 in the states where it's allowed; 18 here because I don't want to have my life ruined for a victimless crime.

Thank god this shithole country is finally turning around on marijuana, now the next step is to undo this vitriolic anti-sexual legal system.

i am from small suburb of Berlin, so consent for me is 16, tho i know i regularly dip lower without really knowing / caring. big draw of my area is a popular music venue that draws nearly-naked teenies by the thousands. so. much. pussy.

that's why all women are encouraged to go to college and get edjumucated. postpone their life until their eggs are dried up. waste the entire fertile decade. fucking kikery

I'm in america and all of the states have their own rules which could be similar or different from other states rules. That being said 16 is the age of consent here

not word for word but absolutely sweet

Could you imagine????????

>music venue that draws nearly-naked teenies by the thousands
Berghain?

14 here(italy) 14 as in"a 14 years old can fuck a 80 years old" :^)

Time to hit on Italian girls

12 years old.
Welcome to mexico papi!

And by that standard it should be 13 or 14 because I understood sex (protection, the risks, the mechanics) better at age 14 than most adults do, period.

Canada. Here 14 years old can fuck up to 19 years old. But 16+ can fuck anybody. Mfw this is only true since 2008, before that we could fuck children kek.

That girl is 12 years old

it isn't fair anons

wow. Taco master race

You lucky fucking bitch

This why there is so much murder there.

When I lived in Munich it was 14 nationally. Confused me at first I was 20

I'm not really into young people so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

>16/18 depending on state
>yes, though I think 16 is kinda pushing it. depends on the person ad where they are emntally imo
>currently 24 and would date as young as 18 without feeling like a total creep. still would feel creepy though unless she was actually chill af

or the US war on drugs

There's a nice rule of thumb for this - the rule of seven. You take your age, divide it in half, and add seven. Assuming the resulting number meets the age of consent, it's not too creepy. For example, a 44 year old - 44 / 2 = 22 + 7 = 29. It's certainly not a hard rule, but it's a pretty good indicator.

Yeah that shitty gov and a fuckload of cartels.

>thinking it's autistic shitposting and not well researched documented fact

its 14 for sure

Well its still on the clock. Kek

Sadly girls in sweden don't put out much compared to many other countries.
I only encountered one 15 yr old and a couple of 17 yr olds through dating apps that I fucked.
Best fucks I had for sure, but overall I would not rate sweden high in "sex heaven" despite popular rumors.

no, you utter faggot. that's a rule of thumb for who you personally should stick to when looking for potential mates to have the best chance of compatibility. TT is about age of consent. not the same thing

Sup Forums pls

16, I'm 27 and it depends I guess it would feel creepy to have sex with someone like under 20. Even though I'd go as low as 16 especially in the moment I'm sure I would.

you know your germany : ) or maybe i gave too big of a hint, regardless it is still the happiest place on earth to live...every saturday @ 4am....

actually the government isn't that bad and it's mostly just the north that gets that bad. You'd be surprised how much more developed a lot of Mexico is then the US

Italy is shit but they got that right

remove "kikery" from the post , and the argument still holds weight. fuck off

In California it's a hard 18. Other states go as low as 16 in the US. When I was growing up in Missouri, and up until a few years ago in Hawaii, it was 14. Pretty much, you have to be delusional to believe most 14 year old girls aren't fucking someone anyway, despite the law. I recently was doing some research in the local library, and listened to a group of Middle School 11 year olds talk about how many blow jobs they gave. The laws are unrealistic.

This is even dumber than the dudes who ignore attractive women because they're worried about being "a creep", like these guys:
Social norms in the US are fucking retarded, I can't wait until I have enough money that I'm exempt from the law.

True, most Euro nations have suffocatingly anti-social cultural norms. You're allowed to fuck the most attractive girls but you aren't allowed to talk to them.

>The laws are unrealistic.
The laws are there to put innocent people in prison so we can funnel more money from tax payers to the pockets of wealthy individuals. In this case, private prison owners and suppliers.

and it's age of consent is 14, you don't know your own germany

if you take out the whole "hurr teh joooz wanna end teh white raize and trick us into not breeding durr nigger dick herp something something muslims derp", then it makes even less sense.

you infinite moron of mordor.

SUBTRACT 7

too fat

kek

>You're allowed to fuck the most attractive girls but you aren't allowed to talk to them
Nord here, we don't talk to each other, period.

It's not a social norm for me I wasn't raised in the US, to me it's ridiculous but to many people they see it like your taking a toddler out of a playground and fucking them in a van if you have sex with anyone under 18

My country varies between 14-18 (U.S.)
Ironically one of the most inbred degenerate states, which I unfortunately live in, holds to 18.

It should be at minimum 16 as the average woman is such (physically mature and ready to breed, as a known biological fact) @ 15, minimum. People who would want to argue their mental maturity, would need to wait for them to turn, on average, 24-26, or when pregnant, in most cases.

paederast

false, just lover of anorexics

same shit brah bruh breh

my man

16, England
I just find it weird that I can fuck a 16 y/o senseless, in whatever degrading manner I choose, even impregnating her, yet if I dare record or snap a picture of these acts, I would get arrested (assuming the law found out, etc. etc.)

>16 age of consent

>Should be 12

>16 because any lower is illegal

14 if your partner is under 18. 16 if your partner is over 18

meh, depends how anorexic... skeleton is not a good look. also heart attacks from exertion such as sex is not useful if you want to actually fuck them :S

God DAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNN user!!! I would love to go to New Zealand and fuck those little 14yo Hobbit girls!!! Yeah baby!!! I would blow my WHOLE LOAD all up inside them!! Their parents don't care lololololololol!!!

18 should be 14

yeah, i don't like emaciated girls. just very thin like in the pic i posted

I know. That would suck. I'm very sorry that your country sucks in that way, user.

That's true. But, fuck what other people think. Consider how little respect you have for most people's opinions; how stupid you think the average person is. Why would you change your actions based on what all these simpletons think?

As soon as my business is established, I'm going to pretty much exclusively be dating 18 and 19 year olds (though I'm only 23). Primarily because those are the most physically attractive girls I'm legally allowed to be with, but also because I want to metaphorically hold a middle finger up in every stupid, offended, soccer mom and suburban cuck dad's face because it's such a stupid, shitty aspect of our society.

I get at least decent sex (which would obviously be better with girls in their physical prime ie 15-17) and, maybe just as enjoyable, I get to wade into the delicious, impotent tears of every cuck and roastie out there who complains about men dating younger, more physically attractive women, which those complainers either can't get or aren't. El, oh, el.

agree as fellow ukfag. funny world!