We don't like this movie, that means you have to hate it!

>We don't like this movie, that means you have to hate it!

I really fucking hate Pewdiepie

They're not even funny anymore.

Why are DCfags such huge crybabies?

They're blatant anti-DC bias is fucking intolerable.

>hurr durr dc is grim and dark therefore its bad
>durr hurr marvel is quirky and lighthearted therefore its good
>m-m-m-muh corny, outdated views of superheros from a century ago are the only right ones!

Take these cancerous shitstains back to plebbit where they belong.

Not sure where this was implied

Do the underage millennial fags that watch this shit actually take the opinions of these losers seriously, or am I just being trolled on a constant basis? Online critics are absolute fucking cancer.

>this is what DCucktrarians actually believe

Did you even watch the reviews? Or did you just skip over them while raring up your angry YouTube comment?

How is it DC fans are the only ones that draw these kinds of conclusions?

Everyone else with half a brain knows most of the DC movies havn't been great. I love DC and can admit this.

you're either a troll or an idiot but the point about them constantly ragging on what they view as 'dark' and 'realistic' in favour for whats 'light' and 'fun' superhero movies is pretty tired at this point, they say they wont care about the tone as long as its done well but they just constantly crap on anything that tries something different, also i cant tell if mike is being serius when he says he enjoys all these blatantly garbage movies just because they're 'schlock!' they went on and on about how saying 'i just want to turn my brain off' or 'its a popcorn movie' are not valid excuses for a movie being terrible but he can justify his shit taste with "its just schlock!'

Pic unrelated

But they liked the Nolan Batman movies.

Who are you quoting?

Stop contradicting my strawman.

alright, what about the schlock shit, defend that

What about it? The man enjoys his schlock.

the whole world has a "blatant anti-DC bias", because their movies are fucking awful

If we're talking about suicide squad, both Mike and Jay actually liked the darker stuff because it was appropriate for the characters, they disliked the movie because it was clearly meddled with by the studio

>I don't know what millennial means

Millennials are in their 20's and 30's, user. Looking up definitions on the internet isn't hard.

This, but unironically
>superhero movies should only be one way
This is their biggest point of criticism for several years straight

These aren't DC fans, or at least not exclusively.
These are either MoS/BvS apologists or just general Snyder fans.
Actual DC fans are reading the comics, watching the tv shows and debating Killing Joke right now.

Mike lost any shred of credibility he had when he said he liked TFA and JW, so who cares.

Do you really think so? I've had that thought before, but ultimately I feel they're being honest still.

>DUDE WE'RE DEPRESSED
>DUDE AKWARDNESS
>DUDE WE MAKE THESE SAME JOKES EVERY SINGLE EPISODE

I don't think that was their only problem with those movies, though. And like the other guy mentioned, they rather liked Nolan's Batman movies.

Yeah I was about to say this, I think that even if the new Superman movies were done well with the same dark/realistic aesthetic they would still complain because they maintain the old cheesy/lighthearted Superman movies from the 70's and 80's is the only correct way to do the character. Yet, the Adam West Batman from the 60's and the others from the 80's onwards can exist independently of each other without ever clashing or ruining the character.

wtf i hate Pewdiepie now

I wish I could get paid by youtube to make fun of other directors work after failing at being a director myself.

Why do you even watch them, then? It doesn't seem like you have a good time with their reviews.

>Yeah I was about to say this, I think that even if the new Superman movies were done well with the same dark/realistic aesthetic they would still complain because they maintain the old cheesy/lighthearted Superman movies from the 70's and 80's is the only correct way to do the character.
Well, Superman is a tad different from Batman. Having a dark tone doesn't really suit his character.
And besides, these movies have been steaming piles of shit, so you're working with conjectures and assumptions about movies that will never happen.

It's an art in and of itself regardless of how you want to belittle it. I mean, they're still making something.

>It's a "channel autism fans try to get people to stop watching RLM videos using idiotic logic and crybaby complaints" thread.
How did you retards even find this website?

You're the first one to bring it up, and nobody was saying don't watch RLM in this thread, only criticizing some of their opinions.

I think a part of making things is that, if you want to invoke a reaction in people, some are going to have a negative experience regardless of what you do.

>You're the first one to bring it up
Someone has to bring up the elephant in the room. Ever since the channel awesome faggots started posting here, you get nothing but angry, spurious bullshit in RLM threads. Maybe more people would watch CA and Doug if they produced anything watchable, as opposed to yelling at the shotgun mic that came with their walmart camera.
Also, spare me with the "you're the first one to bring it up" as if you just got caught red handed.

I'm sick of their capeshit reviews. it's not surprising or interesting or funny that suicide squad is a piece of shit

It is a piece of shit, though. I wonder how much less of a piece of shit it was before the studio meddling.
Probably not much.

All hollywood based IPs should be banned from Sup Forums

Your a spastic

>It is a piece of shit, though.

He just said that.

>your
Well played.

But they're in Wisconsin.

I saw one post on Sup Forums once that essentially called them rednecks. I was truly baffled.

Lots of weirdo yuropoors on here, I imagine.

Wtf was that netflix trash shilling at the end?

>>m-m-m-muh corny, outdated views of superheros from a century ago are the only right ones!
but thats right, if you liked a character A that acts like X in some book or in comics then when you have a movie adaptation with A that acts like Y in some other comics you have every right to say that you don't like it and you wanted it to be different because thats you like X version of the character, not Y

Fuck these assholes

You answered your own question dumbdfuck

I'm not asking for rlm to be IP banned.

I wish I was paid for being a fat lazy piece of work with bald beta friends, talking shit about famous people and fucking my equally fat wife after a long day of sitting on my ass, drinking and bossing my collegues around

Enjoy your shift at Taco Bell, poorfag.

wtf i hate marvel now

I can't wait to hear what the directors of space cop have to say about David Ayer's latest film.

Give me a fucking break

Just die already you whiny cunt.

Poland here, would never call those hillbilies rednecks.

Fuck off , Jay. I like ID4 and Stargate.

Sounds like you're getting triggered by the thought of someone disagreeing with you.

Critics gonna criticise and they're going to spout their own opinions, paid shilling aside. If you don't agree with their opinions you still get to keep yours, they don't cancel you out or anything.

For a no-budget movie Space Cop is alright.
Compare it to fucking AVGN movie. God knows how expensive that was.

>For a no-budget movie Space Cop is alright.

I know that's you, Mike!

Fuck you it was terrible
I love RLM, but that shit was unwatchable even when I was high
FUCK
THAT

Both movies suck but the AVGN movie gets points for being ambitious. Space Cop was one long cheap looking extended half in the bag skit.

it was cheap looking on purpose

Wow Jay looks alpha and aggresive

Yes I am aware. If they actually had more clever jokes/scenes that would be very forgivable. The movie just had nothing to it.

>now

Was it shitty on purpose?

Is the concept to far fetched for you, old dog?

>Merry Christmas, little buggers

What did he mean by this?

delete this

The op never said anything about DC films you obsessed cucks'

What else would it be

The Siskel & Ebert of our time

lol a bugger is a gay person

I like RLM a lot but I don't agree with their BvS review. They didn't like Watchmen either? I'm not sure why they have such a beef with Snyder. I still enjoy their videos and their reviews, usually they're on the money, but they just don't get Snyder for whatever reason. Hopefully they review the Ultimate Cut someday.

They never like trashy films that take themselves too seriously

It's too bad, because for all it's gorgeous cinematography and 2DEEP4U dialog, it's just a shockly action capeshit movie. It's exactly what Mike claims to love, but draped in somber grays and blues instead of bright primary colors. It's especially stunning when Mike can point out so much wrong with a Marvel movie, but can't bring himself to NOT recommend it. At least Jay can see past the fucking branding.

>hipster hair

HE TURNED INTO A REDDITOR NORMIE BITCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fat tom hardy

While BvS had a shitload of problems, I don't think their criticism of it being too dark and not funny or bright or cartoony or unrealistic like the Marvel movies is a fair one.

I mean there is a shitload of other, better criticisms to make.

you're the laughing stock of this board and that's saying a lot

They clearly think this is true

>he gets Snyder
it's called self-delusion

Mike and Rich trashed Civil War tho

I can't wait to find out what the creators of space cop thought of Suicide Squad

Detached FedEx ethos

Unsubscribed

Instead of apologizing for the cell phone they made a passive aggressive video about it too.

Is that seriously what the second video was about?

DUDE NON COMEDY LMAO

DUDE WE ARE BAD IRONICALLY SO YOU CANT BE CRITICAL OF US LMAO

DUDE I SWEAR WE COULD PRODUCE GOOD CONTENT IF WE REALLY REALLY TRIED BUT WE CHOOSE NOT TO ON PURPOSE YOU SEE LMAO

DUDE WE ARE OBSESSED WITH AN INDUSTRY WE WILL NEVER BREAK INTO LMAO

I used to be a Snyder fan, but I no longer call myself that after seeing the reactions to the horrible Ultimate Cut and everyone praising it to high heaven. I do not want to lump myself with people that enjoyed that over the lean trim powerful theatrical

DUDE IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND PROJECT A WHOLE BUNCH IT WILL LOOK LIKE I'M MAKING VALID POINTS

Or, you know, they made a comedy video acknowledging their own fuck up.

Dude Lmao is just an extension/new version of greentexting

these guys are terrific

>We missed the obvious as fuck scene where the guard gives Harley a phone
>What a shitty movie

>2016
>watching Reddit Letsgetpaidoffby Marvel