I'm a richfag

>I'm a richfag
Any girls out there want to be my diaper slave in exchange for $$$?

I don't know if Sup Forums is a good place to recruit. It's mostly guys that post here about diapers.

I figured it's worth a shot-
In the meantime, diaper thread

Just curious, how much would you pay? And what would you do with them?

Only for my personal enjoyment and wouldnt be posted anywhere. Quite a bit, but i'd rather settle that over private chat

Has Christian Grey adopted a diaper fetish now too?

Have you had girls do this for you in the past?

My girl will do it. 30 white female body of a tight young thing. Super athletic. What money are u talkin here?

Nope, I haven't!

Add me on kik and we can talk- Icewater635

>Voluntells his gf to become someone's diaper slave for money

Nice

goddamn those old Luvs with Barney designs are the hottest diapers I've ever seen. The ABDL sites need to start making those

Those are vintage. It'd be nice to see more Luvs (old and new) in the ADBL photos online

Where does this diaper fetish come from? What's so enjoyable watching girls in diapers? Not judging, just curious

it's different for most people. For me I think it has to do with a yearning for innocence. I think it's cute as fuck and sexy as hell concerning the taboo nature of diapers.

I really don't know. When i was younger, i would wear some of my sister's pull-ups when my parents weren't home. I always had a slave/bondage kink too so that probably factored in too

Its about feeling superior and smarter than the girl

Wearing a diaper usually puts me in a relaxed mood so I do it when I'm working on homework.

Also the innocence of it makes me like seeing girls in diapers. It's really cute and playful. I could just hang out with a girl in a diaper for hours while we sat together and watched movies. I don't really know how i'd have sex with diapers involved.