Can't believe I'm asking for this

Can't believe I'm asking for this...
Any of you sad losers wanna hang out for a bit?
I've been alone for years but for some reason today hurts more than ever to the point where I just need to talk to someone, about anything really. Yes, I do realize how sad I am right now, but fuck it, how else am I gonna make friends at my age?

whats going on

Sorry. I'm busy. Maybe some other time.

not much, trying to kill another day
You?

thanks for stopping by

Alone for years? No family? No work? No friends? Whats the deal man?

where tho

Where are you from faggot?

what's your address? I'll send a treat your way.

At what age?

>this

Any WI 608 Fags?

>Any WI 608 Fags?
what the fuck is that

State and area code, friendo

Do you not understand how phones work?

It's good that you've reached out op

my parents sit downstairs all day, we sort of manage to avoid eachother all day. Good because otherwise all I'll be hearing is how much of a failure I am.
I had the comfort of knowing I had 1 friend locally, but he doesn't answer any calls, doesn't talk at all and just sits at home all day like me, except doesn't want to socialize.
No work, no college, tried, failed, moved on.

here

ireland

28 Nicetryfbi Road

22. No college anymore, no work, small town, tinder is useless, I'm ugly and can't find anyone

is it really? thats a low I've never experienced

PA 610/484 here

sorry dudes I'm not from USA

how are you guys doing? what are you up to?

I'll talk to ya. What's up?

I was trying to masturbate but all efforts have been futile. So now I'm just lazily sitting around with my dick out. Hbu ?

feel like shit, everything is irritating me, everyone out of nowhere starts doing better than me and I for some reason needed to know about it.
Can't do things I enjoy doing, no friends around anymore, my other friends are weird and I don't know them long enough to feel comfortable around them/they live too far. For some reason I can't enjoy weed and music as much as I used to. I've run out of options in life and I don't know what my endgame is anymore.
Saving up for college now so can't even buy myself new vidya to keep me entertained.
Next year it will be my 4th time applying to college and I hate my life.

Anyway, how is your life?

Everything pisses me off for some reason, I don't know what to do with myself. Played games for like 10 minutes before I got angry and turned that shit off. Played guitar for a bit but my rig is busted so I pretty much play unplugged now. I've not much to do really, just gliding through each day, hoping each will go faster than the other.

When I can't get hard I put moisturizer on my dick, gets me diamonds every time for some reason

Hey man is there anything in particular that you WANT to talk about?

And making friends isnt hard. I'm a loner and have no real friends, but I chat with plenty of people every day, from the guy at the gas station to my coworkers etc. And it fulfills my need for people which isnt great. Its not hard, just dont try hard. Every now and then you'll get a chance to chat up people/ ask somebody about their shirt/ car/ bumpersticker etc... I understand having those lonely days, I do too sometimes, but its a temporary thing.

But anyway, anything in particular you want to talk about?

I sent an angel to talk with you but you were too racist to talk to them, sorry OP.

I'm sorry for being racist.

Not really.
I've always had something to work towards and now I realized I don't, I've no endgame and I struggle to find a reason to do anything really. Like why should I wake up tomorrow if I know for a fact that it'll be just as boring and pointless as today is.
>inb4 you should try meeting people! joining clubs or doing some course!
I tried, but there is no such thing as clubs or whatever, around here. Its a small town and I'm limited to a small shopping center, few pubs, mostly old people go there tho, a park where the local scum gathers to drink and a skatepark where all the edgy teenagers go to impress their guy friends.
Can't go to college until next year (hopefully) but it will be my 4th time applying now and my hopes are really low

Any places you could volunteer? All my friends either moved off, or got married. I made some new friends volunteering at a local hospital. Maybe you could find a qt nurse.

Well, no one is perfect.

Ok I understand, and I've gotten the same advice "go for a walk, join a club, etc" Thing is when you're in a funk, even if you know it'll help, it seems impossible to muster the motivation to even bother. You do have an endgame, you just dont know it yet. And going for a walk would help, unless thats part of your daily routine and you have no way to get out of town.

When I get in a funk I try to avoid the usual websites I waste most of my time on. Repeating your habits wont get you anywhere. Doing something productive would make you feel better. The way I trick myself into breaking my funk is to just take a long hot shower. Just that, dont waste your mental energy on thinking about what you're going to do after the shower, even if you have things you know you need to do. Dont think about them. Just the shower. Then Just the next thing. You can quit halfway if you want, but just start.

Some advice that was given to me by my doctor right before college was "just take things inch by inch user, dont look too far ahead if you tend to get overwhelmed" Inch by inch is a cinch.

Its ok to have a shitty funky day, and its ok to be in a rut for a while. Everybody is at some point, at several points actually. Life cant be one high. Everything goes in a wheel. Things will look up eventually, hell shit might get worse before it does but its life man and you cant control everything.

If you're looking for a way to coast, maybe watch a documentary or something online. Theres a game called OGame (itll pop up in google) thats free to play and could take your mind off things but from what I remember you really need to know people who are already playing and join an alliance or some shit.

Theres also a website called geogussr.com I just found today, its a game where it drops you in street view in a random place and you pan around and try to guess where you are.

I also street view or look up images of places I'd like to visit.

No, 414 fag here tho

Still alive mate?

continuing... are you in decent shape? Have a good diet? If not, thats a big big part of your apathy. Also, drugs, I'm not against smoking pot or having a drink, but get in that daily rut and you are for sure looking at a depression.

I know you're just having a bad day, and I'm offering a ton of life advice type shit that would be impossible to implement in one day. But if any of it applies to you, remember it and try a bit each day. I quit drinking recently, after a really bad habit (even had to go to the hospital for full blown DTs). I was real depressed like I'd lost a friend, but after about a week of not drinking I really am happier and feel great. I went for my first walk in a long time last week and really enjoyed it.

You dont need to know what you want to do right now. And its a bummer you gotta wait to try to get into college. But see if you can sit in on a class. You wont get credit, but if you really seem interested you might please a professor enough to write you a letter of recommendation. If you are able to sit in on classes, or meet people at the college you want to go to DO IT. Network, meet with advisors and admissions. Be a familiar face to them. It will make a difference.

You could join the military, you will make friends and gain respect

What county op?

I dunno man, pretty sure everyone I know around my age already moved on from this town. Its what it is, this town is only good for school, then everyone leaves.
I don't see the point anyway, I need to get my life back on track and find a new purpose before I start things like volunteering, traveling and all that sort of thing, right now I'm just not in the mood for it man.

I go for an hour walk once every week or so, there just isn't anywhere to go. Not on your own that is, unless you want shit thrown at you or get beaten up by the parasites that live here.

I tried something productive, I started an online band and we were recording songs but seems like lately everyone lost interest and on top of that my guitar rig decided to break one day for no reason and I'll have to spend my college fund to repair it which i can't do because I need the money and can't spend any of it.

I know man, its just that this low is the lowest I've been in a LONG time, just one bad thing after the other and I just don't want to wait it out any more.

I know you know what you're talking about man, I think I'm just too stubborn in this state to give a fuck and try figuring out my next step. Things just randomly piss me off and I've nowhere to turn from them. I might be seeing my friends soon, but thats like 3 weeks from now and that seems like a lifetime away...wish I could see them more often than like twice a year but they live too far and I've no money (saving up for college and accommodation)

Volunteering will get you connections

Op tell me what county im in galway

Imma just leave this here. It hits way too close to home.
>32
>no longer want to leave the house for social reasons 95% of the time
>most "friendships" have turned out to be very shallow, distant things
>always been "that one weird guy"
>becoming more of a spazz every day
>need people to invite me out
>no one invites me out
>starting to do...unconventional things to combat bouts of lonliness
>inb4 kys
>suicide NOT an option

last of my advice, but I'll lurk around to chat or answer questions for a while. If you're not working, try to find a job. Find 2 jobs. It doesnt sound fun, but you will feel better getting out and working I promise.

Also, theres a book called Thoughts are Things, by Prentice (Prentiss?) Mulford. Written in late 1800s I think so some of the language and editing is off but its a great book and applies as much today as it did then and always will really its about the psyche. Read it for free by googling it, its in the public whatever they call it now.

and exercise and meditation, sounds corny, you wont see immediate results, both are hard and need to be practiced before you get any benefits but they for real work.

And just chat here man. I'll hang around for a while.

Good, save up and dont spend it. Sucks for now but thats good. And In a later comment I post about trying to shadow a class or talk to professors. Look them up on the college website, look up all the professors that teach subjects you think you might be interested in, go to them during office hours, explain you are not a student but want to apply and just see what they say. Worse they can say is no, but most of my professors were great and loved helping kids that actually wanted to go to class. Hell just going during office hours and asking for help usually got me easy extra credit and lenience and shit just because I cared enough to ask. Talk to the deans, admissions, fucking bug everybody. Gotta network and take steps, dont wait for an invitation. Dont be intimidated even if you have bad grades, no money, etc.

ye

I have somewhat good metabolism so I look ok, I look slim but thats because I'm tall and have weird weight distribution where I look like I have a beer belly but everything else is fine. Bothers me a little but not enough to break anxiety and go to the gym.
Shit diet, I just eat what I can, when i can, sometimes theres just greasy shit in the fridge so I've to settle for that. I tried diets but my brother is a self centered cunt and shits all over my diet for as long as he can support HIS, eating what I eat, because "he needs it more than I do"...
I only smoke at night before bed to listen to music, otherwise I'm too paranoid my parents will bust in and beat the shit out of me lol. I don't drink pretty much at all nowadays. Shit sucks man, I had a bad drinking habit but I just stopped one day, I pushed my luck and everyone saw me at my lowest so try not to make that mistake again.

I'm looking forward to college but I feel like I'll be too old to make friends. i'll be 23 then and last year when i was 21 I went to college for about a month before I had to leave and everyone, well about 80% of my class were 17/18, theres a huge difference in maturity and I just can't get along with people like that so I was alone there too. I just hope more people my age will show up next year, that scares me.
Otherwise I'll try to make that band work again, but fuck man, everything costs and I just keep spending more than I can afford. College seems like a distant dream with that in mind.
Thanks for your time man, appreciate it.

I don't need respect from people that respect the military and I don't really see myself fit for it either. Most people that did it also told me it was a bad idea so seems kinda sketchy.

county or country? Ireland but can't tell county, theres at least 5 people I know that can be here at any given time and if they see me here at my lowest then I'll want to an hero even more

You're never too old to make friends tho.

I make this type of thread periodically myself OP
What would you like to talk about?

Would you like to be friends?

nigger

I was told to apply for a healthcare course not too far where I live. In here you can get paid for it so I applied because need money for college. Still, gotta wait til october for that.

The only job I can get with my qualifications is a night shift in a gas station. On my own for 8 hours a day behind a glass. My friend had that job for a month, then quit because they tell you nothing and expect you to know your job + the manager is a cunt, comes at the end of the shift to watch you for 30 minutes before she can let you go. Not gonna do that, sorry but a job isn't the answer here, not that job anyway and it seems like with my CV thats the only shit I can apply for.
Might look into that book, sounds like my cup of tea.
I exercise a little, after awhile all my scars on my back and shoulders start to itch like hell and I can't even lift for longer than 10 minutes... I listen to music for an hour stoned in bed if thats anything like meditation?

Thats what I'll do man, thanks.

How does that work exactly? i know a teacher in my school who really likes me and I think she'll be up for having me there. I'm new to this tho, what can I use it for and do I need to pay/get paid for this? in here i think we call it work experience so if its the same thing I'll know more less whats up

depends where you at. I've been to college at 21 where everyone was 17, couldn't get along with one person, jsut a bunch of kids it seemed to me, I felt weird around them, its like being around kids, can't explain it any better, just feels weird and wrong.

finally! been waiting for someone to write that

not much man, just venting out about shit. Lurk for a bit tho. Would I like to be friends? depends on what kind of a person you are, I choose friends carefully due to recent events

Ah gotcha your brother sounds like a bit of a cunt tho. I wouldnt worry about the age difference. When I was in school several of my classes had 40 year old guys in them. Every age and maturity level goes to college. Dont let a few bad experiences get you down. I also live in a small town and when I moved back after dropping out (yep I did too, but after 4 years and still not finished) I ran into people from High School that were doing well, and it bummed me but only for a while. Then I realized it didnt matter what they thought about me, you cant focus on that, gotta focus on you. I'll catch up eventually, just kicked this drinking problem so, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

When you go to these people at the college, just be polite and honest. With the professors, go say "hey I'm user from wherever, I'm not a student here but I want to attend, I'm interested in your subject and was wondering if theres anyway I could shadow a few of your classes, if not could you recommend some resources that I could study so I'd be better prepared for when I do attend" etc etc.

With anybody else its "I'm user from x, I'm applying to attend, and I know you're busy but could you give me any advice for the admissions process or maybe point me in the right direction?"... People will help you, maybe not all of them but chances are most will.

Do this with everything. Get out and network and do something productive, no matter how small, every day. Have no zero days. I know today is a funk day and its much easier said than done. But take little steps.

Also, smile, right now. I dont mean think a happy thought that makes you smile, just do the motion. Then laugh about how I just made you look stupid smiling for no reason. It tricks your brain. And know I feel you man. Its eerie how close your story could be about me, but I'm not feeling too down right now. I know shit goes in a wheel.

Stop being a bitch i said i was from galway your anonymous lad if someone asks just deny it could be anyone from ur county and i thought u said you had no friends

Hey friend, had almost the same situation, was working back home, for like 7 years shit pay because of East European country, like 300-350$ a month, parents bugged me to make a credit from bank to try and get my own house, had a fight with them because I will not sign a contract for 40 years of my life for 85% of the salary I had home, my escape was getting a job on a ship, it's a little frustrating because I have 8 months contract but fuck it I don't pay for food or for shelter and I stay home for like 2,5 months, I get to see places that you see only on the Internet and stuff also I get like 2.000& + - so at this rate I will get an apartment back home like in 4-5 years, banks can suck it and also I have some friends back home, o already planned a trip to another friend in Germany just because I like the spas and beer/food there, don't get me wrong I went on a trip there last year also but I had to keep my pay for 3 months to achieve that, Now I can do it with 1-2 weeks pay.

Fine, I'm in Laois. Happy?
I don't around me, I've friends far away which isn't exactly the same thing as just going over to a friend to hang out or whatever. Still, there are a few people I still have as 'friends' on facebook that could be lurking here, we don't talk really but for whatever reason it bothers me knowing they might know something

well in the US, and I assume everywhere where the professor isnt a cunt or just really busy, or its against university policy, its called "auditing" a class and is free most places here if the class isnt too busy. You just go and participate and try to learn, and if at the end of the class, if you've participated in some way, theres no harm in asking that professor if he could recommend you or something.

I dont mean at the end of one class tho that would be asking for way too much, I mean if you're going and actually learning and participating in class discussion etc. at the end of the semester or however long you can attend theres no harm in asking. Just dont get hurt feelings if they say no. Most are happy to help and give advice, but putting their name to a piece of paper recommending you might be something they're not willing to do. If not, well just thank them and say you hope to see them again. Gotta try and get shot down a few times in life, this goes for all things. Still, getting that experience will help you.

Here lads, I'm going now, its late here and I've some music listening to do.
Thanks for hanging out, I read everything on here and tried to reply to as many of you as I could if I had something worth saying.
Unless the thread dies with my absence, you just chill down here and post whatever.
OP out, thanks again!

Anyway, thats just some advice for trying to get into college, and would be a good way to spend your time regardless of the outcome. You're still young and need the experience of networking, sticking your head out, etc.

For tonight, maybe try that book, its free somewhere if you google it but its been a long time since I looked it up. And just chill, laugh about something watch tv and enjoy a nice cold diet coke. I'm hoping you feel better. I gotta go to the store, so I dont know if your thread will be around when I get back but if not take care man. I'll trip a little kid at the store for you.

Hey user. Kerryfag here. From my super sleuthing you're a corkfag I think..?

Shit man. Stall on. I was 5 minutes late.. shit.