Rate my mansion Sup Forums

Rate my mansion Sup Forums

Trumptard

not op but would a small dirty apartment with cat litter on the floor be better?

No weeds or shitty overgrowth. Tidy gravel. A garage for the car or storage. Keeps you out of the rain. I rate it 5/7.

I don't know what's worse. Living in a trailer or the fact that somebody spent money to build a garage for a trailer.

That's my shop pics incoming

Garages aren't that expensive, and they are very useful. Gardening tools, water hose, bicycles, seasonal christmas/holiday stuff, you name it!

Why wouldn't you invest in respectable housing before drowning yourself in toys user?

suburban costs more than the trailerhome?

fuck you pussy nigger bitch fuck

little bitch slut who the fuck do you think you are

stupid little ass licker fuckface whore cunt fucker jackass piece of fucking monkey shit dick sucking faggot

Maybe he has every thing he needs right there.

I'm very comfortable, user. Thank you

Have you ever been in a trailer? The fall apart and need complete replacing every 15 years or so. They are literally built to fall apart. Looks more like OP just has fucked up priorities. I lived in a trailer immediately after high school and the sane people want to get the fuck out at the first opportunity.

Rancho Deluxe

look comfy AF.

>trailer trash outta 10

just like me

but seriously i dont get why people get so uppity about trailers and then live in a shit apartment surrounded by fucks

id rather live in my shitty 2 bedroom trailer that is 3x the size of an apartment, while having my own garage and the ability to have my own driveway etc

i'd go get a trailer and move out of my apartment but where I lived i would be destroyed by a tornado or hurricane.

How much did your trailer cost?

I live in the UK and house prices here are fucking mental.

10k usa moneys

frig off randy

agreed. even if you ignore the part about trailers being built like shit, the real issue is the type of people that you will be living around. they are the worst that america has to offer.

That's fucking amazing

I'm white, think Trumpy will let me in?

if you qualify for an h1-b visa you're golden..

no, niggers live in the ghetto

trailer trash white people are way worse than niggers.

nigger detected

My trailer is in a very nice neighborhood. All neighbors are white and clean and very respectful

A little slice of the American dream to be sure OP. You fag.

do u rent the lot?

lots of people spend more time out playing with their toys than hanging out at home. in that case, it doesnt make a lot of sense to spend a shitload of money on a nice place that you never stay at. especially if you're single

this is the american dream you twat

what kinda shitpile car comes without leds or xenons anymore?

if youre gonna use gravel as pavement at least clean the grass that grows...it looks like cat shit in a litter box

obviously you don't understand the power of equity.

I am living the dream. Look at my toys. Clean suburban, Yamaha R1, bass boat... I have all I want and need, I'm comfortable

wildcat, so youre from ky

Looks comfy as fuck OP I'm jelly.

Tornado Warning/10

That's a big slice if the American dream you cum drenched sissy.

I spray it summer time, everything just got green here last week

Just my favorite college basketball team

Gravel "pavements" are fucking annoying as fuck.
I don't get how people can ever think they're a good idea.

Get some self locking paving bricks or something, they're not that much more expensive, they won't get sprayed all over the damn place whenever you move that truck and they won't get washed away the first time it rains.

it's pretty bad tbh

I don't agree

fuck you could at least do so some landscaping

You just had to take the fucking bait.

Lived with my friend for a while in a pretty nice trailer park. They weren't clunky old trailers, they were more along the lines of small houses. Only downside is literally no room for a garage. Unfortunately thats a deal breaker, I NEED a garage

Landscaping? For what? It's a lousy trailer. If he didn't have that aluminum sheeting around the bottom you'd see the whole thing being held up by metal legs and cinder blocks, and probably a bunch of trash.

outhouse/10