Celebs

Celebs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTmafrDP1ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Fuck off pedo

What's his end game?

Goddess Taylor

Post more.

Goddess Tay makes me so weak.

I wanna cum on her toes

Any pics with tongues?

enough with Skeletor already, FUCK!

She needs to be barefoot more often

I want to fuck Goddess Soph so bad

This legit?

Queen Christina.

nope

$3.50

Good! Me too, she is perfection

Nudez
youtu.be/eTmafrDP1ug

Dear god daisy ridley pls sit on my face

Makes me leak so much precum

>projecting

he is mostly looking for a gay user etc

My Queen for so long now.

Qt

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Anyone like Dove?

Dammit lock ness monster you leave ariel winter alone!!!!

They are so fucking lickable

What about 2.50?

fuck off autismo, makes me kek that I am 'tayfag' in your shitty pasta. I still wonder if you're a decent troll or just really that much of a deluded neckbearded retard with too much time on his hands who actually believes they are all the same person and doesn't know Herman was a troll with some great b8 m8

Hi edgyanon

I'm so in love.

>marinafag/herman using multiple devices to post at the exact same time to try and make it look like they are two different people

you really should hurry up and kill yourself you child molesting faggot.

(and please stop posting pics of that trannie taytay)

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

This one really gets me.

I wanna worship those feet

man at this point you spend more time shitposting than anyone else? (unless you are also herman in which case well played)

Every pic of Christina gets me.

nice try herman

Yup yup yup

Imagine...

Oh, didn't have that one. Nice.

Those pantyhose must stink soooo good

fuck off with this ugly slut

I'd pay so much money for just one sniff.

come to think of it one of the most irritating things that has happened in these threads is all the fags who come up with their little gay names to identify themselves to each other. dovebro, stutterfag, etc. The whole fucking point of this place is anonymity. Maybe if we all just started going by herman that would at least restore some level of anonymity back into Sup Forums

>herman/marinafag trying to get everyone to be him so he can be anonymous again on here

sorry pedo fag but its too easy to spot you in these threads...

you Hermans make a good point. I've been over here(me being Herman of course) playing checkers you you Hermans were playing chess. well done Herman

>I am 5 and what is a logical response?

baby watches, mildly interested-

That "evidence" is weak as fuck.

when in doubt just say "thanks, Herman" and move on

Dove and Peyton have the best feet

Penultimate of Dove

Her hair is always longer than that of the pic on the left.

Baby can watch me mildly interested sucking her toes

You're not making sense, Herman. Why would Herman want to be anonymous? He loves the attention that you (who are also Herman) supply to him. (him being Herman) But hey don't take my word for it. I'm Herman

>low bait

And that's all of Dove from me.

Loving the Anna stuff