What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

Music

One of the best math rock albums ever

!!ALLEH

A pretty decent noise math post rock album

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

But unironically.

does anyone get reminded of the NCR (New California Republic) from the game Fallout: New Vegas? Is it just me?

this but ironically

you know, if you want to get into noise/math rock and dont like this, then go to lightening bolt. If you dont like either, then get out of this genre man

You're joking, right?

No, the bear legitimately looks like the bear from the NCR in New Vegas. I'm not crazy I swear

its ok if your smooth brain can't comprehend music that isn't in 4/4, you can always just stick to butt rock

Not joking I always think that when I see this album

Not everyone lives in burgerland.

are you just pretending to be retarded or what

>repeating
Popular music that repeat things¿!¿!¿ wOOOW seriously omg i can't beliebe it!
>noise
they are clearly furiously arpegios and beast beats, so its a classic.

I 100% agree user. I found this album after the game came out and I couldnt get it out of my head.

Yes, I know its just the cali flag

You literally... just proved my point. That's the NCR flag. Or are you saying they don't look similar?

It's not that they don't, it's that it's so painfully obvious that we were surprised you'd even ask if we knew

I mean, not everyone has played Fallout so it's a legitimiate question.

Quality b8 lad

so let's say there was this one game with a post-apocalyptic United States, and the new government of this game adopted a US flag that was incredibly similar, and then someone asked if an album with the US flag on it reminded them of the flag from the game, it's pretty stupid. It's not like people couldn't look up NCR flag and get exactly what he was talking about.

typically people listen to the whole ALBUM , at least once, before giving an opinion. but hey, who am I to judge.
Go ahead and listen to half a second of lift your skinny fists and say ,"WHY IS GODSPEED SO QUIET!!!!."

NCR bear has 2 heads, you know mutation and shit.

What the fuck are you going on about?

yo I deadass thought this was a fallout thread

Tripper is much better

Do you know any math rock with kind of gloomy feel like republic of rough and ready?

I know this is a pasta but the first track on here doesn't even come close to fitting thay description.

What flag from Fallout: New Vegas does the cover remind you of?

I bought this for my Dad when it came out and he hated it

if you're , then you're either very lazy or very stupid

LITE - Filmlets

this guy's dumb

Thanks I'll check it out.

Brotherhood

Or maybe you're just a buffoon! Get out of this thread, sir!

Are you legit retarded bro?

It's the fucking California flag.. mate, in FNV its just got an extra head and the word new. Are you telling me you didn't know that was the actual California flag?

Christ dude..

>Are you telling me you didn't know that was the actual California flag?
implying I know the flags of burger states
not even a relevant one at that

Raise fisticuffs, sir!

Great Khans.