MOM'S GONNA HONKA HONKA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc
youtube.com/watch?v=2MweLwzU4vg
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc
youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0
youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wanna know how I got....im de joka babeh!

ooooh i'm not gonna kill you

Are you sweet taking me? All that chit chat is gonna make mom freak

Tonka

can someone link me this? fucking love that video and can't find it anywhere.

What does Honka Honka mean anyway?

ahhh

da shaAAARRRKs

I'm just gonna HONKA HONKA

>Mom says her bull is coming over
>She tells me to go to my cage

>I scream HONKA HONKA

ehhh, gimme 'bout 5 hamboiguhs, baybee

>everyone losing their shit about Will supposedly BLACKING Harley Quinn
>there's not a single sexual moment or even remotely any sexual tension between them

Before I thought it was all ironic shitposting, but now I know for a fact that Sup Forums is just cucks obsessed with black dicks and cuckoldry.

I guess it's supposed to be the sound a clown nose makes

It was in the animated version.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MweLwzU4vg

what did he say Sup Forums?

Same here. Anyone got the link?

>that having ANYTHING to do with the SS plot or film

Null and void nigga. Just admit that 98% of you faggots are obsessed with black dicks. That's all we seen posted for the past 8 months and then the movie drops and there's literally nothing, you faggots made a big deal out of nothing.

>Mom? Can you pick me up? I'm FREAKED

Wanna know how I got this link?

omg guyz Leto's joker is like a real psycho.. i mean i know how lunatics and psychos behave because i see death note and monster

when i see Leto's joker i feel that dark pain and demented thoughts i have when bullies laugh at my otherkin dark dragon personality

He says "HUNKA HUNKA" how fucking deaf do you have to be to not hear that? Pull the trigger my man

>mfw an user copied that from another post but didn't even bother to paste the actual argument another user made
Seriously there was an entire debate on how psychopaths act and that Leto mastered true insanity compared to how Ledger played the character.

Just wait until the subtitles come out and then we will judge

how does that make it any better?

Reminder that this should have been Joker and Harley's them song:
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc

>"I'M JUST A HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVE"
>"I'M JUST A HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVE"

It doesn't. But atleast get it right if you're going to shitpost.

Jared's Joker is still the classiest and best.

The greatest make up and costume ever

I disagree with you on best. He COULD be. If they just got rid of the fucking tats. I liked his acting it was very true to what joker would act like but no matter what anyone says you can't sell me on the tats the smile on his hand is the ONLY one I could see him getting

No way, bro, you didn't go there!

I thought Leto was Robin?

You're serious, aren't you?

His tat smile was stunning

>Jared's Joker is still the classiest and best.
He says, while posting a pic of him with a pimp cane. If he only acted half as insane as the DC drones who fester on the board, he would have gotten an oscar.

It's hunka hunka you fucking retards like HUNKA HUNKA BURNING LOVE

LIKE FUCKING HUNK

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A FUCKING HUNK IS YOU RETARDS?

It's not just some random word fucking morons

>joker doesn't have a cane
I can post atleast 10 pics of him with one if you want bud

Thank you. Atleast someone doesn't have shit in their ears. I want to meet the faggot who thought it was honka honka

What was the context?

Anyone who calls him awful has no idea about human psychology and how actual psychopaths with mentally disturbed minds act.

>Webm related is from the Ted Bundy film
>Yes there are people with problems who act like this

Jared Leto did the absolute best he could at being the most deranged and psychotically messed up - something you rarely ever see an actor go so far with

Also check out how Charles Manson acted
youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0

EXACTLY like Leto's Joker because that is how psychotics act

hol up
I axe u a question

>Posting pictures of Joker fanart with a cane
>Thinking it's fair to win in this way

>He doesn't know that there have been many comic drawings of him previously with a cane

>Boner
And people laugh at Jared's "Honka Honka" which is very true to the absurdity of the Joker in the comics

>crazy super smart criminal mastermind
>fucks up every rescue attempt
>only as wealthy as some mid tier gangbanger who runs a night club
>le so edgy and cray cray xD

Worst joker. He was just a cuck in clown makeup.

>doesn't see the DC logo in the corner. It's official art
Just stop. Google joker with a cane. He's had a fucking cane forever. Christ he has one in the killing joke

nigga, you just made a huge boner.
Do your homework.

>actually arguing how accurate a movie version of Joker is and comparing if he has a cane or not
...seriously?

Fuck you he was the classiest Joker ever. So handsome

Truly epic trolle, 5/5 upvoted :)

I really liked the Joker having a cane, even though made him look more like downtown king criminal.

I just don't remember seeing much of a cane with Joker in the comics, it's a temporary accessory.

>Implying people wouldn't draw fanart and throw DC logo with an ant-size DC Logo to make money

>classy

What's Jared thinking in this clip?

oh yer buddies at leddit would be so proud HONKA HONKA

>I want you to black me

>not finding this classy

>I'm freaking in mom's place.webm
>His smile and optimsm:gone.webm

That's flashy, not classy.

>that golden gun
>that tuxedo
Joker looked fucking amazing here!

HELLO BEAUTIFUL

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

>face tattoos
>classy

bless you

MY NIGGA
Gotta watch out for those shaaAAAARKS!

>ywn have a muscled bald boyfriend to play CIA's kino scene in public

Just watched that. Actually isn't bad as I expected, but do we really have to put in every film fucking "boss nigger"? Fucking industries make SJW and BLM happy in the prejudice of the art. I'm willing to accept evil heroes do good things for government, nevertheless it's very odd though. But not those selfish, uptight """cool""" niggers in every DC/Marvel movie.

This is literally the same post from like an hour earlier.

Are you just sitting on Sup Forums to paste 'I was only pretending to be retarded' responses to people who acknowledge Suicide Squad was below average?

What's Joker's favourite brand of candy?

okay..i want to understand what about this guy and the movie is so good. not a troll. not baiting. i want answers and i refuse to google. i need to know what you guys think.

so i saw the movie. (bootleg because fuck you hollywood)

one bad character died almost right away. was barely introduced. actually i don't even remember who it was by the time he died.why.

will smith is standard will smith.

the fire guy is cool but seems a little out of place, should be in more batman shits.

it's gotta suck being KK. 19 hours makeup, less than 2 min speaking role. 10 minutes total movie screen time.

batman was in it. yay.

harely was meh. was expecting more sexy screen time. was disappointed.

fucking joker. okay so this is bothering me most of all. there was SO MUCH HYPE over how CRAZY KOOKY this guy is...what the fuck exactly did he do that was so bad that people wanted to commit him to loony bin irl?

was it cut from the theatrical release? he was on screen for maybe 8 minutes. TOPS. THATS LESS THAN KK the least like-able character!

and from what i did see him do. it was seriously not that bad. typical joker is typical.
TL;DR

the fuck are yall hyping?

what about that scene where he picks her soggy ass up for like two seconds? everyone was staring.

Is it fucking snickers, you fag?

>Fucking industries make SJW and BLM happy in the prejudice of the art.
um Amanda was always a black women in the comics... it is no SJW new thing and also I really liked seeing her character on the screen.

The way Deadshot said "that's gangsta" when she shot those guys was cool

>harely was meh. was expecting more sexy screen time.
She had a whole club scene to act sexual

>webm related is not from the film edit but a music video edit but still her scenes here were in the film
Also you get her licking her jail cell bar and saying "I sleep with who I want, when I want".

Anyway I wanted more kissing of Harley and Joker

Wait a minute, is this the exact same thread as yesterday or is it the same one?

bleh. i saw that scene. WANTED MOAR.

also that jail cell scene comes off as too tryhard for me. was kinda turned off.

>I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna do skits really, really bad.

What did he mean by this?

Nothing ever changes. We're stuck doing this forever

>Harley's hand 0:00 at 0:02

was Joker getting turned on by watching?

Moment with Deadshot and Amanda was soooo unnatural with pathos of """cool""" boss nigga. Makes me cringe.

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

huh?

cmon i know at least a few of you niggers read my post. TALK

This butthurt is hilarious

>mom says to microwave it on high for 1 minute 30 seconds
>set it to high for 90 seconds

well at least he's annoying like his fanbase

the mask is that you??

Not /damaged/ enough, imo

joker confirmed for cuck

It was a paint by numbers film, Dc is just copying marvel at this point. This was a direct copy og the GOTG formula with all the wacky zany characters and pop music and shit.

This shit never make sa good movie but gets a lot of asses in the theater. That's what they want, the guys with the money don't give two shits about the movie or the character. Thank god they hired Snyder, he's managed to make 2/3 DCEU movies kino.

I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR NOT KEKING ME

>DCuck rant about leto's joker being a truthful adaptation with empty arguments

> Talk shit against Marvel or Nolans movies

> Forced Laugh if someone said some marvel movies are good

> Roll in floor and cry

>Repeat proccess in another thread

>Just now realizing Sup Forums is shit, will remain shit and is just a containment board.

I just come here to laugh at the retardation of what must be 16-year olds talking about black bulls and whatever autistic in-joke they made up his month.

Bane posting is a classic though.

pirate 4 life