Anybody got a good home flea treatment better than the bullshit shampoo...

Anybody got a good home flea treatment better than the bullshit shampoo? Just rescued little dude from a known drug dealing niggers car a few houses down and there's so many fleas the shampoo isn't working.

>inb4 stole the dog

He's been there for days and I finally said fuck it. He would've died cause heat and humidity lately.

Dishsoap kills fleas but not pupper

Can try with much hope. Thanks

Good job saving the doggo. All I wanted to say.

I'd also look into buying a gun. You don't steal from a drug dealer, especially a black one, and not have to put up a fight.

there's literally dozens of things you can buy. drops that go behind the neck. pills etc. you sound like you shouldn't have a pet either

Wet his fur with acetone and light him up. That will teach those pesky fleas

Make sure to give that pupper lots of supper

Samefag or just wanna be trolls. Use more effort. You suck at what you do and your waifu is trash senpai

No problem. Works for crabs too, just sayin

Stuff called Frontline but you might need to get it from a veterinarian.

I don't an on keeping doge. Just couldn't stand seeing and hearing it anymore. Sucked

Buy some brewers yeast with garlic tablets and give two a day to pupper. Garlic will help get rid of the fleas. You could look into diatomaceous earth to sprinkle around the house (and also sprinkle on pup) and vacuum a lot, or you could pick the fleas off by hand and put them in a little cup of water with some dish soap.

At night set flea traps using a desk lamp pointed down at a dish of water with some dish soap in it. Fleas are attracted to light and wont be able to escape the soapy water. Fleas are annoying but not impossible to get rid of on the cheap. Good luck with your pupper!

Plan on**

Much appreciated. All ideas to the notepad

2 that work well - Advantage (expensive) or Advecta (cheaper) - apply at the base of the skull, works for a couple weeks to a month. Magic stuff until the fleas develop resistance, then it stops working. Some pets freak out when it's applied.

Capstar or other brand of nitenpyram - one pill, starts working in half an hour, kills all the fleas, only lasts a day or so, but gets rid of an infestation quick. I give a pill once a week; some fleas start up by then, but a lot fewer than before.

Get sentinel spectrum. It treats everything, fleas, worms, heartworm and more. Once a month beef flavored chewable. I have a huge Anatolian shepherd, so with that size dog shit gets expensive. For 6 months supply I pay about $120 and never had any problems. I get them from 1800pet meds and they always give me discounts and send extra treats.

Careful, he isn't old enough for most flea treatments. I'd call a local vets office and have them recommend something cheap and safe

I've seen advantage on TV. Not exactly out of my price range however I'm not really trying to adopt it. My lab is old and its already a handful. But I don't want little man to die either and his flea situation was pretty bad. Got rid of a bunch but the problem still exists. There's a no kill thing near me. Maybe best option but fiance doesn't want me doing that because

>hurt durr what if?

I dunno.

I'm just trying to help the dude. All advice is appreciated. No home remedies? Gonna try the dish soap thing but I did flea bath and little dude crashed in my bathroom laundry after I dried him off.

Also, since this is Sup Forums please PLEASE Google the things people are suggesting before you try them. Some of these could be toxic to a puppy or people may be trolling. Just be safe about it

Also for initial treatment you can use basic dawn dishsoap, don't use any other kind. Leave on dog for a few minutes before rinsing. Once dry, you can get the rest out with a comb. I'd also treat the house, adams spray or the carpet stuff from tractor supply.

I hope you used a puppy safe flea bath. Also, as far as 'what if', no kill shelters never kill the animals there. Even if they're crowded, all they'll do is hold off on taking new animals.

you are a fucking retard and this thread proves it ie. what is google

Yeah, get the flea drops. They work great. Not frontline, but any of the others work great. Revolution, advantix, advantage, etc etc

bleach is a good option

I can attest to Dawn being super effective. My pupper had fleas when we got him and a few dawn baths and a little bit of combing to get the dead bodies out worked like a charm.

Just hold it under water for a few minutes. All the fleas will drown

I know this. Not to be a dick as usual but I've been around long enough to know that edgelords lurk and post as seen above, yet the /b I grew up on still gives half a damn about doggos and Kitty's. Thanks though.

This is my next step when puppet wakes up from laundry nap

Yea, but you know woman. Maybe, shit I dunno. They trip.

Gonna leave as last option because if I spend money I'll end up keeping it. Ehhh. He's a cute fucmer but I really don't need another dog.

This is just the worst I've ever seen before so all of these responses are appreciated dudes. Really.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge friendo

Pardon the misspelled bs

This is a process, OP.

I've taken in many strays in my life, primarily young.

Anyways, here's the how to:

1) If you've already brought him home, keep him in the bathroom until flea care is completed.
>This is so that you don't get any flea eggs or proliferation of fleas in your carpet.

2) Get a flea comb, flea shampoo (nigga, just do it), flea drops (go between shoulder blades) and a flea collar. This is a process, OP.
>You may choose to also procure flea carpet powder to prevent any contamination. Once you're contaminated, you'll have to fumigate and you don't want to do that.

3) Bath, shampoo and let it sink in. Make sure you get the lather between the little guy's nether areas. Fleas like to hide in tight, warm places, especially cunts. Lather everywhere except the eyes. Wait a couple of minutes.

4) Rinse, repeat if necessary, then comb and dry the bastard.

5) Apply collar and drops.

6) If necessary, repeat tomorrow steps 3 & 4.

Yo pupper should be good to fuck from here on out.

good job op such cute pupper

He's already in bathroom asleep in the laundry. Fine with me. Copy pasta to your post and will consider after work tomorrow. Thanks Sup Forumsros. Gotta go to work.
Seriously though thanks dudes.

Use dawn, it's better then the cheap store bought flea stuff. Do not use herz drops, it can cause seizures. Photo of my dogger, he agrees and says to please believe his human

I had to take my doggo to vet to get pills for fleas cause he allergic to them.

Im a vet tech, have been for five years. I would say get capstar it kills immediately but not for long. But he probably needs vaccines so it would be better if you went to the vet, because he probably has worms as well on top of needing vaccines. Plus since he is so yound im not super if ill overdose on capstar

*sure lol

you have to let the shampoo stay on the dog for 10 minutes dumbass

It is important to note that the best to use is blue Dawn.

Oh by the way, same person thats a vet tech, the reason the bath isn't working is because fleas have jumped from him to your house. so once the bath is done they just jump right back on him. It can take up to 6 months to free your house from all the fleas. I would recommend you borax any carpet you have have then vacuum it up after an hour to kill the fleas and their eggs. Thank you so much for saving that dog, you are a true hero

You saved him. He's your dogger now

Its all I got. I gotta drive. I'll update in the morning. I'm thinking fuck it.
I'm gonna keep it and just pay for the shots and all.

Check the ingredients. Some types of Dawn contain ammonia which is obviously bad for animals. The original blue Dawn is recommended because it is safe, it's what they use to clean oil off animals after spills.

Thank you so much I cannot wait to hear back

Thanks. Reeeeeally gotta drive now.

Tomorrow night, same time I'll make a thread and let y'all name him. I was gonna call him Ronnie James Dio but I'll leave it up to y'all. Till then, adios Sup Forums

Night sweet dreams and safe driving. cannot wait, I'll be there.

The shampoo sucks, go to a cheap ads roller General and get a 3 roller filler, works for my dogs

Euro cuck soap

I hit my fleas with a shovel

Bullets kill fleas,

When u hit one post results

>those eyes
>that is what gratitude looks like

Screw off with ya gore

Didn't read thread but saw that dove pic, that will help. Buy a shampoo with da limonene. Is supposed to dry flea eggs I think. Buy either capstar, something similar or order generic capstar (nytenpyrum,ebay) that will kill the adult fleas. Keep those two and use together to kill both flea and eggs (have to kill both) then a normal drop flea treatment to ensure it finishes them off. Check the pounds or age data though cuz that pupp looks young

jesus nigga

I meant to say dawn soup

CUTE DOGGO!!!
GOOD OP!!!

Poor dog, you can tell by the way the chest and jaw is moving at the end that it's just screaming in pain.

You a good nigga. Good luck with that Lil nigger

may the pupper god, the all pupper, be with you.

Frontline is all I use. But you can get it from any store that has it. No problem. But it's kinda expensive. But with fleas it's worth the cost. Also you have to spray your carpet. And furniture. They lay eggs there. Do that for months. Google it.

you can get rid of the fleas all you want, but the damage is done to this puper. he's going to have PTSD and chew your face off one night when he's big enough.

>from a known drug dealing niggers car a few houses down

let me know how that works out for you

like when you take puper out for a walk

Shave it

Can confirm. Got a Chihuahua off of Craigslist from the ghetto. Covered in fleas, he was weak and could barely walk around. Washed him with Dawn, he was fine the next day, almost no fleas and full of energy.

You retard, garlic is toxic to dogs

makes good casserole

Bravecto or Capstar. They're pills that kill any flea that bits the dog. Nothing else works. Bravecto needs a vet prescription, you can get a capstar equivalent for cheap at walmart.

Ever wok your dog?

confirmed. pupper will eat your face one day when you least expect it

I know you're young and new to b but try to understand the culture a little. Hurting doggus and kitties isnt cool, but kill all the people you want, thanks

kys that poor doggo nobody wants to see that shit you fuckwit

Cute pup. As a vet tech fgt I would suggest you try Adam's flea and tick shampoo plus. It kills adult fleas almost instantly but you want to leave it on at least 10 minutes. At the shelter I work at, we use it upon intake to bathe. Dawn does help but not as effectively.

As suggested you can try capstar which only works for a day. It starts working in 30 minutes BUT only kills adult fleas and not eggs.

Advantage multi plus is a great topical monthly preventative. Sentinel works as well being a oral monthly tablet.

alternate file name: lets eat grandma.webm

flea shampoo works just leave it on for like 10 minutes

Yeah, we are having the same issue, multiplied by 50 cause we got 11 dogs and a cat, its fucking aweful, we can only assume its so bad because there was absolutely no full frozen blast this year during winter. I don't have much advice for you but we are gonna go full nuclear this Tuesday. Mowing the entire lawn, spraying bug killer, washing every dog and cat, and then loading them all into a sealed off garage and bombing the entire house with double the required flee killer spray fogger. Hopefully this will fix it

I'm from Texas. They say that shit to make it seem exotic retard

Also 5 people took your shit tier b8. You didn't even disguise it you plebian fuck.

OP here

Oh fuck, I thought you said seal them in a garbage bag at first and thought "wtf how's that helpful?!?!?"

Holy shit, that was the worst time to reread something XD

i use tobacco get the niggateen out with moonshine i use it on my cat and dog its what they used in the old dayz