name: James Osbourne
born: 9 November 1996
facebook: /james.osbourne.92
best fuck up earns £5 @ paypal

NYPA GTFO

no

surprise me

Your personal army request has been denied. Please never try again and fuck off

was trying to see if you pussies could execute anything anymore, bunch of soft internet boysssss

I bet i know someone who has done me wrong in ways you would feel yourself genuinely justified to kill the fucking spineless 2 faced hypocritical piece of shit

I never posted any of his info her because
>i'm not a faggot ass bitch who thrives on vengeance
>i'm not a fucking newfag
>i know better than just to level myself to fucktards who don't have anything better to do with their carcass

>tl;dr
NYPA FAGGOT

Why?

At least give details!

Also, is that number UK?

I guarantee you people have done worse to me than whatever the fuck this kid has done to your retarded ass
and yeah, give some detail you cunt

will give details if demand, essentially the most fucked up thing you could do

Not OP but ffs he said he'd give 5pounds for the best fuck up

Isn't that a dead giveaway

fuck off

kys

I'm gonna need you to post boipucci in order to execute my plan

I'm a slow autist tonight kek

lmk about boipucci

>Imk
what does he mean by this

do anything n i'll explain

I'm
You can't beat my situation and i bet you're crying your butthurt ass over an oneitis that he stole from you

When you live in a family where you get physically abused and being put through harsh stupid shit, have both siblings gang up on you because your dad's a master manipulator and an alcoholic fuck and that both your parents clearly don't love you and then later on you move far away from them only to have someone come into contact with the social circle i made and one particular psychopath goes out of his way to fucking ruin your reputation, put you through sketchy ass situations, stalks you, gossip on a really big scale some propaganda tier bullshit, have him lie big time to all your surrounding and get in contact with your family to fuck up even more your burnt bridge then have the police follow you alot periodically

I won't go on because i'll never stop, suck it faggot, you're probably being a lil fucking bitch

Lasso my knob

my plan won't work without your boipucci
I assure you it will fuck up his life

the legit opposite of this, wasn't turning to you as if this was a last choice, was expecting someone to finesse something spectacular, wanted this to hit home on some next level, but clearly this wont happen lmao

Yeah op, were going to need this to precede at all. Once you post it, this guy will be rekt.

Exactly man, it's not worth shit if it ain't to a point where somebody is actively trying to kill you from the inside out

You really don't realize how much you are just going to attract yourself more unnecessary bullshit

no context behind? gtfo faggot

suck my boipucci

pedophile, rape, all the good shit

post a pic first to see if its suckable

oddball