I just got drafted for the army

I just got drafted for the army.
This letter is coming to you too if you're 18-28.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa-federal-forms.com/us-dod-form-dd150.html
youtu.be/-yLg_bzwvxg
dtic.mil/whs/directives/forms/eforms/dd0150.pdf
sss.gov/About/Sequence-of-Events
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake

Why does the font and the letter spacing change randomly? It's like I'm reading a fucking ransom note.

Commie

come to canada nigga don't fight for israel!

jokes on you, I'm too old to be drafted.

Happy death, faggot.

nice trips

Just got mine OP i'm so scared right now

post a pic fag

Some of it belongs to the form, some was printed by a machine later for every individual

Fake as fuck, and fuck you OP for making me reply

>implying i live in murica
>implying i give a shit about military

If you're too old to be drafted, you're too old to be in this board

Wow you get mail on sunday?

>due to a decision made by a board Composed of your neighbors

Ha, good luck, my neighbors aint gunna get rid of the weed man

I got it friday or thursday, I just checked the mail today, it even says in the ltter, april 20

Rrrrrright. Besides I'm undraftable, they don't want to throw insane people into the fray

Jokes on you normies. Ive had a apocolypse plan set in place for years now. Imma just kill myself. Check mate planet earth.

I got mine the other day and it was identical

I don't see an age limit, kid.

How is it fake?

Obey Satan faggot OP.

That's the date it was mailed. Nothing arrives in one day.

it's gt stuff, so it probs arrived friday

my mental retardation prevents me from being drafted so sorry

autisticfag saved from the army

And no major news outlets are reporting a draft.....fuck off faggot

Fake as shit.

>Aleksandr Khilkov Petrenko

you're in the wrong country anyways, commie scum

Im fine,as a Sup Forums user i am unfit to service

Do you like peanut butter?

Department of Defense forms are DD forms, not D.o.D. forms

So Ukrainian inmigrantes are fake?

whats with the file name?

not sure if bait or just a genuine downy faggot.

Kek'd...the real form 150 is for othopedic boot and shoe foot measurements.

Question about draft dodgers during the world wars and Vietnam and stuff.

Couldn't you just have been intentionally really shitty during training so they just tell you to go home? Like just act stupid. I wonder how often this was done.

usa-federal-forms.com/us-dod-form-dd150.html

So it is.
Does this form actually exist today? hasn't been used in decades id imagine.

this is a DoD from, not a federal one

Still an active form according to dtic(dot)mil

Quads deserves an answer

No... you'd either be sent anyway in a punishment detail or you'd end up in jail until the end of your term of service.

love the file name implying that the picture was taken before it was mailed.

Also fake

Lo siento Senor Inmigrante. Did you sign up for selective service there, Comrade? Assuming this is all even halfway real maybe that's what this is about. Every male over 18 must be registered.

You're a fucking idiot.

So people with just awful motor skills and wholly lack fitness got punished?
Or are you referring to people who got caught.

Like we all know just fucking useless people who we could never imagine cutting it in boot camp.

The Navy knows about my ibuprofen allergy.
I think I'll be okay.

the clock in my phone is wrong

>25 posters 42 replies

>take drugs a day before the examinations
>don't get drafted in the end

the clock in my phone is wrong, that's why the file name is one month behind

Because there is no draft in the United States. All military personnel are voluntary.

There is still a draft in the USA.

You are legal required to register at the age of 18.

The draft has just never been called.

actually this sortaaaa checks out. It is exactly one month. OP would have changed the filename to remove any suspicion if this was a fake.

If you're not a citizen, you couldn't be drafted even if the draft was reinstated. Only natural-born citizens were eligible for the draft.

Kek

Someone doesn't know how the SSS works.

You do know it's sunday? No post goes on sunday. Retard.

was just at the recruiting station days ago. theres no draft. fake

>Most young people smoke weed
>WWIII
>US needs to draft people in great numbers
>70% of fight age adults fail piss tests

So in the interest of national security it seems you could make a argument for the legalization of weed it seems

Time to fight for your masters fuck boy.

Nice elaborate ruse, it'll surely get the retards believing you.

Except that phones tend to keep their clocks up to date without human intervention. Especially when crossing the DST divide.

Yeah, pretty much.

Depending on how desperate the draft is there'll be a physical screening process and a person might get excused from duty if they were really judged unfit.

But yeah... if you just fucked around were a malingerer you could end up in jail or as a professional portapotty scrubber.

lol the last time a draft was called was the Vietnam war.

You think they did less drugs in the 60's? lololol

Also, OP is a tovarich.

tru tru. eh im guess im secretly hoping to get drafted. would be an exciting life.

Still fake bullshit. It's not a valid form and no draft is occurring. Op is a faggot.

God I wish. It be better than my boring ass life. I need a fire under my ass like that. Would they even draft someone on zoloft and adderall even if I'm perfectly stable on them?

They couldn't detect it like now if imagine.
I dont know what screening technology they had then. But I know now you can be tested for drugs in the same day.

Isn't it sunday? How'd you get a letter on sunday? Op is lie

70s, but yeah.
Maybe you all need to have Uncle Arlo 'splain it to you.
youtu.be/-yLg_bzwvxg

The ones who got caught bullshitting were sent to the bright. The people who just all in all sucked were placed in areas like Services, preparing food and stuffing deployment bags. They found a use for everyone, and if you were too stupid to fight, they just made you scramble eggs all day.

Many women I know also secretly fantasize about being raped. The more I know about people, the more I like my cat.

Underage B& detected.

show the form number OP. bottom left corner, show us that

I am naturalized, I am a national, I came here when I was 4

>am 40
>am legally blind in one eye
>can still see that this is fake
The letter itself looking like it's from three different typewriters isn't that odd for when tht was written. But the fact that your name and the date are clearly put in by a printer but the rest of the document isn't tells me that you think using a form letter from the 60's will make it look official, which means you're an idiot.

You retarded?

FUCKING GET

lol i've already been kicked out of the navy im safe praise kek

I am ukranian, Not Mexican, amigo

Why don't you dumb faggots just go to your local recruiting center first thing in the morning and join up?

>Listening to the main stream media
fuck off with your fake news libcuck

dtic.mil/whs/directives/forms/eforms/dd0150.pdf
Here is form 150 of the US Department of Defence. Are they drafting your fucking feet OP?

Digits speak truth.

ay people enjoy conflict and stressful situations. Adrenaline rushes feel pretty nice.

Go to a recruiting station, the army is a good career

nah i dont necessarily want to join the army. Im not like the other guy i dont think my life is boring.

Sequence of Events

literally none of this has happened.

sss.gov/About/Sequence-of-Events
Overview of What Would Occur if the United States Returned to a Draft:

Number 1 Congress and the President Authorize a Draft
A crisis occurs which requires more troops than the volunteer military can supply. Congress passes and the President signs legislation which starts a draft.
Number 2 The Lottery
A lottery based on birthdays determines the order in which registered men are called up by Selective Service. The first to be called, in a sequence determined by the lottery, will be men whose 20th birthday falls during that year, followed, if needed, by those aged 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25. 18-year-olds and those turning 19 would probably not be drafted.
Number 3 All Parts of Selective Service are Activated
Selective Service activates and orders its state directors and Reserve Forces Officers to report for duty. See also Agency Structure.
Number 4 Physical, Mental, and Moral Evaluation of Registrants
Registrants with low lottery numbers are ordered to report for a physical, mental, and moral evaluation at a Military Entrance Processing Station to determine whether they are fit for military service. Once he is notified of the results of the evaluation, a registrant will be given 10 days to file a claim for exemption, postponement, or deferment. See also Classifications.
Number 5 Local and Appeal Boards Activated and Induction Notices Sent
Local and Appeal Boards will process registrant claims. Those who pass the military evaluation will receive induction orders. An inductee will have 10 days to report to a local Military Entrance Processing Station for induction.
Number 6 First Draftees are Inducted
According to current plans, Selective Service must deliver the first inductees to the military within 193 days from the onset of a crisis.

Kek

Considering the name on the form could only be more Russian is if it was in Cyrillic and the fact that everything is done on computers now I would say the form is indeed fake.

For the reason I stated. Would they accept someone who's on zoloft and addrall? I could get my doctor to vouch for my sanity and stability. I've lived in a foreign country on my own for a year for shits and giggles, so I can handle stress just fine.

uhm no... its cut off. need to seel the whole thing. are you retarded? do you actually believe this shit?

The middle name Khilkov and the suffix enko are ukranian