Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
I'm very depressed. Again.
But this time i think this is it.
I've lived enough. I don't care anymore.
What are the best, most effective ways to suicide?
I don't wanna fuck up cutting my wrists or taking meds and end up a vegetable or under some fucking treatment.
I was thinking about either cutting my wrists repeatedly, deep, almost like mutilating or jumping off a building.
I've thought about carbon monoxide, but i kinda wanna suffer, i guess? I know what i'm gonna do is not okay, it's supposed to feel bad.
I will do it, if everything else is impossible though.

I'll always come to Sup Forums when i feel like shit, so please, give me your worst as always.
At least you're all fucking honest. Rude, but honest.
And no moralfags, for fucks sake. I've had enough of hypocrites.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide is a sin
Would you really risk hellfire?

OP, join the Navy you selfish fuck

I'm going to hell regardless, provided it exists.

I've already joined army. No joke. It sucks.

I've been dead. There's nothing on the otherside Sup Forumsro it's literally like switching off a light.

That's okay. I've lived enough, as i said.
Time to rot.
What is the best way?

Join the army-navy #LegalizeRanch

wowwee

Burn yourself with gas that's is painful

You'll only damn yourself to an existence that is eternally worse.
Read the bible, user.

Stop posting this thread every Sunday night. Suffocation is only unpleasant until you lose conciousness. I drowned.

a shoot in the head

I'm aware, but a bloody corpse looks so much better than a burnt one.
I don't know, burning is... boring?
I really don't like the idea, like meds/poison.

I have. It's full of bullshit.
If i'm going somewhere after this, i'm carrying all the sins i can.
I don't want to be saved, i don't want heaven, i don't want to repent. I did everything i did knowingly and i'm proud of every sin and evil i've comitted.
Sometimes people are just shit. And i'm not different.

This is a first, actually. I never went as far as asking for explanation.
And the other times i did create a thread were a decent time ago. I only do it when i'm really, really down. And most of them were bitching. Mostly.

Don't live in 'murica, can't get weapons easily. And i was in the fucking army, i know what i'm saying.
Should have shot myself back then.

Dem trips

Then put yourself in front of a train

Not sure if Poe's Law?

High chances to survive and get paraplegic, maimed and whatever.
Too easy to fail.
Got anything else?

What?
I'm googling this out of sheer curiosity.

Do it the Sup Forums way, fuck an Bull in the ass and when you are about to come, grab him by his balls and stretch em.

+ live stream it

>And most of them were bitching. Mostly.
Correction, All of them were bitching or you'd be dead by now.

I wouldn't say I'm a moralfag, but seriously, don't do it. Provided that you did, not only would it affect people around you, but it would make me feel responsible for another suicide I couldn't prevent...

I'm winning the thread

Then shoot yourself with a shotgun in the legs and then just in the head that would be pretty painful and bloody

You fucking nigger

>lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

>live stream it
This i might consider, actually.
Would be a way to repay you for humoring me and answering/derailing the thread.

Fair enough. But i was bitching about depression and what i was unsatified about.
Now i'm pretty sure theres no fixing and even if there is, i'm not even trying.
Still bitching.

>not only would it affect people around you
That's one of the points. They were, in part, responsible.
But i'm not telling my life history here.

So you think its a parody, philosophical thought or exaggeration?
I didn't quite get it; read quickly, didnt pay enough attention.
But i can assure you i'm pretty serious this time.

I don't have a shotgun, but that's a damn great idea.
I went over this on another post tho, no way to get a weapon here.
But i might consider doing something like that with another tool.

OD on opiates and benzos. Easy, gentle way out, you'll just fall asleep and never wake up.

>Carbon Monoxide
>71.0%
Is this fucking right? I can't believe the data i'm reading.
If this IS right, i think the easiest way would be jumping off a building? I guess?
Crossing off things that are out of hand at the moment, of course.

Use a shotgun retard. Highest lethality rate and lowest pain amounts if you do it right

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

Oh, well.. I'm sorry, I didn't think about how it could be caused by those around you, but at the same time, if it were, they would have to live their lives with your blood stained on their hands. I just wouldn't do it, y'know? Things could get so much better. You never know. I'm sorry if I'm not much help. I just don't really know how to really phrase things right, or when I was younger, could hardly speak right. This isn't about me though, and, you don't have to, but, can you tell me why you want to do this? Maybe I'm just stupid for trying to help, I don't know, I might be. I didn't even hurt this little guy, I fed him, gave him a home, snd did more, just to keep him safe until his leg regenerated. I guess it's in my nature, anyways, I'll shut up.

Idk. If you prefer you can take an aspirin overdose

I'm planning also to An Hero OP. Wanna talk on kik? Maybe we could discuss some actual methods

Post kik

Seriously, get some Anti-Depressant Meds prescribed.

These meds won’t make the circumstances in your life better,
you’ll just wake up in the morning most like most normal people,
with a little bit of energy, take a nice walk, have normal relationships and conversations.

Don’t you miss having a day that isn’t total deep dark shit?

All medical insurance plans cover anti-depressant meds, even government and welfare insurance.
Even the free clinic offers these services.

Next time you go to a Doctor for annual physical exam,
tell the Doctor you feel “off”, and want to discuss anti-depressant meds.
IF they talk about sending you to a Psychiatrist, tell the you refuse Psychiatrist, and if they won’t consider meds, tell them to just forget about it, never mind (that will guilt trip them to dispense meds).

Meds will not change your shitty life, but since you will wake up feeling okay, maybe you will cause the changes in your life that are missing now….

Alright, change of topic:
If i'm going to jump off, what should i set the minimum height to?
I presume i should make sure my head hits the ground as well.
And fail to become a vegetable on therapy? Nah

People die. I only chose to die by my own hand.
Have you taken care of those around you today? Go ask if they are okay.
Go take care of your own life.

I don't use kik. And the thread is here for this very purpose.

I need to remember to jump off while Don't Stop Me Now from Queen plays in the back.

>have normal relationships and conversations
Those drain my energy all the same.
And i'm not gonna live under lithium effects, thank you.
I'd rather be dead than to lose my mind.

You should jump from the Empire State Building. You will land on a net, but you can jump off the net and you'll pass out before you hit the ground.

OK, all your arguments as to why you are refusing everyones advice convinced me..

fuck you, kill yourself and livestream it please
and least that will live on and be memorable, unlike your pathetic meaningless life now.
1 less faggot in the world + WIN!

Exactly, glad you agree.
But if i'm jumping off there ain't much point in live streaming, i guess?
I could stab myself a bit before, provided there signal up whatever building i decide to jump off.
I'll think of something. If i can, i WILL stream it.
You guys are some sick bastards, but i like you all the same.

>ain't much point in live streaming, i guess?

Well, I would use your jump and turn it into a gif for YLYL or someshit more useful

Make sure you post a link big boi

It seems the thread died? Such a shame.
Well, i'll research a bit on height range for fatal jumps and all that.
Thanks for your time Sup Forums. You never disappoint me. Well i never expect much of you... but thats okay.
Today was really helpful. Maybe i can get a hold of a shotgun illegally.
I'll watch the thread die anyways, but as i think its already dead, goobye everyone.
Either i come back with the stream or i dont ever come back. Promise.

I actually would love to be in a gif like that.

I'll either create another thread with the stream or never come back to Sup Forums.
Even if i fail, i wont come back until i do kill myself.
But while the thread stays, what is a good site to stream it? One that hasnt too many mods and wont ban my stream right away for gore and all that?

Personally I've never understood the stigma behind suicide. I suppose it could be considered selfish, and the only reason I haven't done it yet (successfully, without pussying out halfway) is because I know I would hurt the few people who care about me.. I imagine its the religious ""you'll go to hell if you kill ur self"" idea that gives suicide such a bad light. I really want to jump off somewhere high, but not too high up. I wanna fly, just once..

shit, thread died b4 we got commitment from faggot OP never delivers, shit shit shit

lostallhope.com
>The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

helium

Thanks m8

What an original thread topic.
I've never seen this before.
I hope it helps other beta males hero as well.

Oh, i didn't see this.
So yeah, i got it mostly right.
15+ stories and i think i'm set.

Just gotta prepare it, along with a stream-capable laptop.
Rushing it would end up in someone calling the cops and my attempt resulting in a fail.

Thanks so much, everyone. Even the people who dont read the thread and say stupid and redundant shit. They are the soul of Sup Forums.

If you're gonna kys yourself just fucking do it. Why come here and tell a bunch of people who don't care?

Oh wait you just want attention, litterally no difference between you and that emo girl in high school who ate alone and cut herself and hid it poorly with bracelets.

Does us all a favor and thin out the herd

Heres an idea, pull a Jeb Corliss and get into base jumping. If you die at least it'll be doing something cool, if not just keep doing it until you die

Yes, I have checked on those in my life. Those who have left, I can't. And now, because of this post, you ARE part of my life, I saw the post, and I felt like I need to at least try. It may not seem it, but I care. I tried, I would not prefer it, but if you feel like it, then do it. Just, say hello to anyone you see named Chandler or Cynthia when you go to your Final Destination. Just tell them Michael said "Hello". Or that I couldn't help anyone else.

hang yourself, shoot your left ear

Don't kill yourself , please. That's all I have time to say. But don't. I have depression too, I have OCD and anxiety, and I'm living, I fought and won, but I still have to fight everyday and will never give up. Neither should you. Be good.

Don't fuckin' do it man. Any thing is better compared to black nothingness. I'd rather suffer my entire life than go back to that place.