Whats your most prized possession /b?

whats your most prized possession /b?

pic related, old birthday card

Good question. I really don't have any. I have a bunch of old "stuff" I've saved from my childhood and later but if it all disappeared I honestly wouldn't care that much.

My msi gaming laptop ultra slim and ultra smooth. Sup Forumse jelly.

cute

Dark Side of the Moon original vinyl with poster. During my final exams my freshman year in highschool my dad drove me in all week we listened to this album everyday. I remember specifically hearing the lyrics "Don't give me that do goody good bullshit" I looked at my dad worried he would be upset about the curse word he said " Please OP I was listening to this before you I even met you mother." He was killed in a car accident a few weeks later. This album and the song Money mean the world to me for ylthe most "real" time with my dad

Really though, none of my shit matters to me.

Top tier feels user. So sorry for your loss.

thanks man

Forced meme is forced

why are you posting Dime everywhere faggot?

Webley "WG" Army model .455

My computer probably. Im not very sentimental and dont really have a whole lot of shit.

>730295333
I actually have a piece of my first blankie.
I am nearly 50 now. funny how that shit happens

just a little 2-blade swiss army knife my grandpa had. When I was a kid he'd let me whittle wood with it and when he died I asked for it. I keep it in my wallet and use it on occasion. If I ever went through the airport and forgot to take it out of my wallet I'd skip the flight rather than give it up.

please post cool death webm please for my new meme

My virginity

Nice!

My grandfathers acoustic marin guitar

Ty

My wife...

aww

Pic related, my grandpas watch. Even though I'm shunned from my family, I still wear it.

>your most prized possession?
I don't have one yet