This a sandwich, prove me wrong

This a sandwich, prove me wrong

no

haha nice one lori

No sand.

I agree

you have a point, i like the way you think

It is, technically. I don't see the problem.

sand·wich
ˈsanˌ(d)wiCH/Submit
noun
an item of food consisting of two pieces of bread with meat, cheese, or other filling between them, eaten as a light meal.
"a ham sandwich"

Definition of sandwich
a : two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between
b : one slice of bread covered with food

go fuck yourself

Technically yes, but its a bad sandwich and you should feel bad for making it.

>merricunt "food"

don't bother try proving anything

I can't.

A hotdog isn't a fucking sandwich though.

Turn it 45° it becomes a double stacked sandwich.

Pretty nice sammich you got there, mind making one for me too?

My hate matters more than your facts, faggot.

THATSACLEVERFUCKER/10

Faggot Sandwich

Nope
All that's required are two "pieces" of bread. A bagel fulfills this requirement.

Fictitious and homosexual.

You're a fucking faggot, prove me wrong.

Perhaps that technically qualifies as a sandwich, but you technically qualify as mentally retarded.

That's not a sandwich
That's a work of high art

M O M A
O
M
A

Hot dog without a bun: Not a sandwich
Hot dog in a bun: Probably not a sandwich
Hot dog in a bun that's sliced in two: Probably a sandwich
Hot dog between two pieces of bread/toast: A sandwich

Hot dog wrapped in a toasted cheese tortilla: The most delicious possible way to eat a hot dog

>Breadsauce

I see what you mean, but there's a bit more at play here, wouldn't you say? The bagel's bagelness makes it distinct from bread. A bagel is a thing unto itself as opposed to a type of bread. One can construct a sandwich-like food using a bagel, but that does not make it a sandwich. In the same manner that a calzone is not a sandwich, that improperly sliced bagel with peanut butter and jelly is not a sandwich. This is only due to the bagel's bagelness, not the slicing or choice of filling.

tl;dr bagelness

You're a fucking cunt gobbling faggot muncher piece of muslim shit goat fucking savage autist douche twat bitch piss ass slimy mother fucking ass rapist homosexual pedophile retardest ape licking pickle sucking downy moron stupid cock SUCKER die in a fucking fire you god damn social reject, prove me wrong like your fucking mum sucked hobo cock.

KYS

But this is clearly a sandwich, despite having bagels as bread. So why not OP's image?

>This a sandwich, prove me wrong
This is you mom ,prove me wrong

honestly this is a stupid thing to even debate over... the only reason this exists is so theres an argument... wanna know why it isn't a sandwich? because you literally can't order this anywhere without them asking more than once what you mean and why you want it... another reason, you wouldn't make this, eat it, and not tell anyone... you wouldn't just make this and think "this is a sandwich" without really thinking "technically, this is a sandwich" which tells you alone this is NOT a sandwich... invite your employer or your role model over, serve them this and say it is a sandwich and stand there proud... you will be ridiculed... this is a stupid argument

I would actually definitely call a calzone a sandwich. A taco is a sandwich with one connected piece of bread. A burrito is a sandwich with circular symmetry. A pizza is an open-faced sandwich.

Sliced the other way, yes.

This way, just proving how much of a faggot you are.

Is it really clearly a sandwich though? It's arranged in a sandwich like manner, but it's exhibiting some overt bagelness in my opinion. We don't refer to a bagel with cream cheese and lox as a sandwich. Why do you suppose that is? I think it's the bagelness, user.

If you consider a sub a sandwich, why not a hotdog? If you change around the orientation or typical layering of a normal sandwich, does that make it not one? For this reason a hot dog is, in fact, a sandwich. If you orient it 45° in one direction it then become a "sandwich" even though you may not have considered it one before. This is because it was always a sandwich, you just never fully considered it one

This is how we honor Jesus on Sunday? Arguing over sandwiches? Go to hell. All of you.

Yes we do?? Literally google lox sandwich and half the results are bagel sandwiches. Get fucked moron

But a hot dog has an identity that supersedes the concept of sandwichness, as does the hamburger, as does the bagel. The idea of sandwichness lacks such specificity

A hotdog is a subset of the greater set of sandwiches. Similarly for hamburgers.

Like how a sweatshirt and a flannel are still jackets.

Try to consider it from a more linguistic point of view.

Yet a sock is not a shoe.

>linguistic point of view
Ok didnt realize the person I was talking to was literally retarded

There's only one piece of bread for the hot dog though, see

>ov40_veronica_alvuv.jpg
Not my mom pal

Don't allow the subtlety of language to be lost on you, user.

You are technically correct, but the ratios are all off. You've got way too much of that jelly shit and not nearly enough marshmallow fluff

A pizza is actually technically pie.

sandwiches dont use bagels unless its a breakfast sandwich

Well, I just figured out what to make for dinner...

you deserve a good stab in the face

Is a quesadilla a sandwich

It's tortillaness precludes any aspirations of sandwichhood.

So tortillas instantly negate any possibility of sandwhichood? If so than what of the case of pita bread which is similar?

It's about how we think of these foods. It's about their identity. It's about language. If you had shawarma in pita for lunch, would you tell someone you had a sandwich when asked, or would you say you had shawarma?

it is technically a sandwich
>bread and filling makes it a sammich

10/10 would eat

But is a bagel bread? Are egg noodles pasta? No.