Which way is correct Sup Forums?

which way is correct Sup Forums?

Down my face and cheeks I do it down, but with my neck I go up because that's easier and it gets the hairs better.

Well neither and both. Also why is fuck face on the right dry shaving.

Are you using fortune?

Which ever way works best for you.
Downward works best for me

Down then up. Smooth as possible.

depends on which direction your hair grows
shave against it

whichever way your grain goes.

I love dimetapp darren

yes

Always shave with the grain then later against if you want a super smooth face but going against you better use some aftershave to keep your skin from flaring up.

Am I a bitch? Whenever I use a regular razor it hurts a lot and feels like it's pulling, regardless of how new the blade is. I used a disposable single blade safety razor though and it hurt a lot less, I just nicked myself more and didn't get as close of a shave. What gives?

You've probably got coarse or dry hair. Try using a shave oil before shaving.

Hmm, sorry if this is too much information but does that always explain why my facial hair always feels kinda dry and it hurts if I like push it around (if that makes sense)?

Both, you make a down pass to lessen the irritation on the up pass.

Idk, it could. If it hurts to push it then you might have thick strands which would explain the snagging. I read into shaving with a straight razor/ classic shaving for fun once and you're supposed to use pre shave oil. Google that shit and try some out.

I just decided that it was easier to use a Braun 7 series than it was to shave the whole fucking thing every morning before work. It's quicker, easier, and no matter how good a job I do shaving I'm going to have to do it all over the next day so yeah, efficiency matters.

Now I do use a razor in the shower on my neck. My beard grows in too many different directions there for an electric to work properly (even a good one). but that I do with just a blade and some soap to lubricate the skin a bit.

You don't need anything other than that.

>shave oil

bunch of fucking man'ginas in here.

By regular razor do you mean the cartridge ones with like 5 blades? The first blade that passes pulls the hair up, and the second and third blades cut through the hair. The problem is that the blades can end up cutting the hair beneath the skin. This gets a close shave but it also can risk the hair getting caught beneath the skin and becoming ingrown/itchy.

Some of the blades are meant to pull it's why i switched to single blade.

from an actual barber:
shave WITH the grain of your hair.
see pic.

People got different needs brah. I'm glad you're a cookie cutter model of a human

heat your face with warm to hot water , and leave a hot towel on your face to soften and relax the skin preventing irritation.
Use shaving cream/lotion/foam appropriate for your skin.
determine the frequency of your shaves by the sensitivity of your skin and desired look

I always shave with the grain at first, then against for maximum smooth. Feels smooth, haven't cut myself in years, and never get ingrown hairs so I must be doing something right

Grow a fucking man beard. Non hipster.

NEXT TIME---
On
DRAGON BALL Z

You go against the hair.

Hey dipshit, it depends on what you're trying to do. Touching up a beard, go up. Clean shaving go up, down, left, right, fucking whatever. Just go until the hair is gone. This isn't a lifestyle choice like the toilet paper roll.