My gf is 5'1", 168lbs and has great 38D tits

My gf is 5'1", 168lbs and has great 38D tits.
Will she lose a lot of them tits if she loses weight?

She'd probably lose a fair amount of them, yeah. It's worth it though to not have to be out in public with something that embarrassing.

Most of the time when fat chicks lose a lot of weight, their tits sag to their waist. But if she had big tits before she was fat, she has potential.

Idk if she ever had a normal weight over the years. She was a little fat when she was young too.
Her mother has some great big tits and she's not fat at all, which is encouraging.

Yeah thx and kys user

Ur bitch is lying and weighs more or has no muscle

I saw her weight on the scale. She wouldn't tell me about it otherwise

any more opinions?

Suck on her hips

Get her a Victoria's secret dream bra. It adds 2 cups and makes the cleavage bomb.

Coming from a girl who lost 110lbs and 3 cup sizes but isn't going to die of beetus.

the answer is No, not really.

maybe -maybe- half a cup size at most but really that's it

If you are a girl, then you know she hates her tits right now. She finds them too big and they always bounce everywhere,

Wow I would love to. It would be awesome

No. False advertising is a used whores game

Big tits weren't like that for me.

I'm not advising to wear that regularly, but my boyfriend misses the tits occasionally and it's no different than wearing makeup or flattering clothing.

Well, I don't know if she will actually like her tits someday... Maybe if she gets more attention from nice guys, she will begin to show some cleavage.

liposuction it off

So that she continues to eat some mcdonalds after? She needs to learn to control herself before.

Your boyfriend probably fucks you out of obligation and fantasizes about women who actually have tits. Saggy tits are like a well used pair of faded jeans...no body wants them but they settle with em since they are there

lip means she wouldn't lose any boob size though. But true she would put the weight back on if didn't change her diet and/or exercise

You must lead a very full life.

I actually like saggy tits. They are fun to play with and nobody sees the sag in a bra.

"In a bra" kys

Im dead inside, you bitch. Ive ran through my share of painted whores. Id fuck the OPs girl just as she is instead of a skinny loose version of herself.

Bras make all boobs looks better. Even if you want it or not.

Its all about when the tits are out. You sound like a beta fag or a dumb whore who lies to herself. A car may look nice on the lot but its all about how it drives when its time. I dont want a car with saggy tits when theres one for the same price that has tits you could use to level things with.