Anyone else collect knives?

Anyone else collect knives?

>pic related
>my folders

Do you need a special tool to make new slots in the fome?

I collect a little bit of everything

my first reaction was to shit on you and this thread. then I thought I would ask a relevant question: what's your favorite brand of knives when it comes to quality and holding an edge?

No. He just fucks a new hole in the foam.

Not Op, but I find CKRT knives to be very reliable

I started collecting swords and have a few knives too.

Brands sell many types of steel. Just find the best steel.

>google

A knife, conveniently

A knife ;^)

Spyderco is my favorite, though I do love a lot of different brands. If you get at least something with S30V steel you are good to go for holding an edge.

what shitty way to store them.

Do you and your boyfriend have fun knife shopping a flea markets?

CRKT is a decent brand for your money
never really been a fan of spyderco aside from the Roc and the Schempp.

other than that I started to buy from actual knifemakers, got my hands on a nice RSK two finger tanto a few months back for a great deal, looking at getting my hands on an HLK in the future.

No, but me and your mom do. Then she sucks my cock and swallows all of my cum then proceeds to tell me how huge of a faggot and disappointment her son is.

This is the stupidest thing i have ever seen in my life.

Have some amy adams to make things better.

>CRKT is a decent brand for your money

Was a favorite of mine when I was younger (15+ years ago). Had some nice knives from them, but lost them all :( Don't think I'd ever buy them again unless for a beater/extra knife if I got one cheap. Their steel is garbage.

>other than that I started to buy from actual knifemakers, got my hands on a nice RSK two finger tanto a few months back for a great deal, looking at getting my hands on an HLK in the future.

I have a little RSK survival/neck knife. It's aight.

this is mine, just made the lanyard a few hours ago, thing is a tank.

Neat lanyard! I bet you could sell those for like five dollars! Wow?

More please

Got any naked pics of your mom or sister?

why the fuck would having multiple knives been of any interest?

Interesting. This is mine. It was only $16.

oh, I meant R.S. Knifeworks, that might be a collab, but RSK is just one guy, he only makes folders now. the knife I posted retails at $150ish, but considering he doesnt make them anymore you can usually find them for double that lol

Will you join my zombie survival squad IRL? Youre just too cool!

here is my current favorite tanto knife, only thing missing is a serrated part on the edge.

how much did that run you?
looks like an RSK clone, looks a lot like the folders he makes.

Is that even legal?

God damn she is perfect

Ah I see.

I've seen these around quite a bit. Not a fan of the style, but I do see the appeal.

I did, until I got old enough to buy guns. Now I collect guns.

got any actual collectible knives? or just production models?

Chinky Praetorian clone, twenty dorrah

why wouldn't it be

why not both?

That's not a knife it's a fucking crowbar

yea, figured lol. clones can still be useful, but ive also never been one for safe queens, I use all my knives no matter how expensive they are.

sexy af.
i need a good neck knife,been looking at this guy

this is my current go to

cant really go wrong with a CRKT, theyre cheap and the steel isnt too bad for the price.

Just one custom. It's what's in the black pouch.

>pic related.

>Anyone else collect knives?
I really don't understand this hobby.

ooh, thats pretty nice.

yes i do and nice setup dude. typing with one finger cant into shift.

>this thread

I don't know, sort of got tired of knives. Been on a gun buying trend for 10 years or so. I still own a few knives but they are tools, not collectors items. I carry one in my pocket on a clip just about everywhere I go. I've got a few Kershaw that I rotate between.
I'm not putting down knives. I can see the appeal of collecting them.

Also your knives are shit, and your case is autistic as fuck

I got into it because my grandfather had a ton of them, and would always give them to me as I got older. Im also working to be a custom knifemaker as a carrier, to me a good knife is more than just a tool, its a work of art.

How many years have you been a wizard?

eh give him a break. CRKT are decent knives and putting them in that case that way lets him keep a lot of knives in one case.
you're autistic.

cool. I have a couple of benchmade pre-production models, some rare switchblades,
too. And rare buck 110s. Also I have a plain jane early Bill Mchenry fixed blade that looks like nothing...but it's worth about 2k.

its a clone from china, cost like $18 bucks. still its a pretty kick ass knife.

yea, Kershaws arent bad either, I carry a few daily, that RSK I posted is always on my hip, I also carry a fox dart, its an expensive beater.

It's too dangerous!

Your fucking fingers. And foam*

I fucked your little sister with these fingers

another china clone, cost like $15 bucks.

do you watch jim skelton?

pretty nice clone though, I hear ZTs are great.

Glad you and my 70 year old mom are happy

not OP, RSKfag, I watch him, not really a fan honestly, I see him on facebook pages im in, hes kind of a dick, plus most of his knives never get used. he spends boatloads of cash on amazing knives and just keeps them on a shelf.

OP here. I have over a dozen guns. Like them both, but I mainly collect knives, and use guns as tools. Knives are much cheaper and easier to play with as a collection.

Zero. I'm 30 with a good job, stable hot gf.

Sweet. If I ever found myself really flush with extra cash, watches knives and guns would be the first things I'd buy for some real nice collectable pieces. Very happy with what I have right now.

I do. I can see how he is at the point of just having custom knives. Right now I am at the point where i just want to try everything out first and see what I like best.

I would love to collect guns too, buying knives is pretty rare at the moment, trying to get the knifemaking business off the ground first.

Just the four i keep in the living room

I always wanted to purchase a knife, but I don't know what would be best. Can anyone recommend me some?

I do indeed.

Depends what you're using it for

Kershaw, CRKT, leatherman, spyderco (even if im not a fan) all decent budget knives.

never been a fan of Moras, nice bear claw though,

Mall Ninja as fuck. Decent starter collection. Need to buy a decent knife that costs over $100 and never look back, user.

Thanks, comes in handy when I'm in the car

Something to have around at all times most likely.

thats how my collection started, my two recent purchases we both $150, the RSK being one of them

Ya

wish I had all of those

i gotta couple of old penny knives that are pretty nicely engraved and old as my grandads nuts

Leatherman or swiss army knives have the most uses for the least money

Like the dreads bro

They look all the same, but in different sizes and colors.
mfw

nice

My collection, paid a couple thousand for the set but I use them daily and they're all very useful and versatile

Fuckin kek

We meet again

A couple

no. i don't collect useless shit.

i am neither a 50's robber or a member of the sharks or the jets.

stop spending your money on stupid shit and save it, for, oh i dont' know, maybe a house or a car?

O boy

dad?

Fuck off poorfag

nice

Do you practice throwing knives?