Kratom and drug thread

Kratom and drug thread.

Took 2G of kratom for the first time a couple weeks back and had no noticeable effects. Took 4MG of red in my coffee yesterday and felt a small buzz. Should I continue to take more? Is it normal to have such a high tolerance? Other anons have said they take 3.5 g's and they're great.

TBH Kratom is largely placebo taken in small amounts. Although it can have subtle relaxing affects. I didn't feel anything the first few times I did it, took a ridiculous amount to start to feel a little buzz, more than I wanted to take to achieve that buzz

Only dumbass high schoolers that can't get real drugs do Kratom. It's a bullshit "drug" that you have to take at least ten grams to feel anything.

I figured so much, it really does seem highly placebo-driven. Thanks for the response user.

I agree, I got nothing more than a small buzz.

Some people want to go on with their day functioning properly and not being braindead vegetables so they take Kratom.

I've been desperate to try a full receptor agonist psychedelic so I have 5 grams of 25i-NBOh sitting here just trying to figure out the best way to lay it on blotter.

Don't use Kratom more than a couple times a week. It is an opioid, it definitely works, and you can become dependent on them like other prescription pain drugs.

Couldn't tell ya, I'm not very experienced with r-chems. I have taken LSD that I knew wasn't LSD before but don't know what it really was. Other than that, I'm fresh outta advice with psychedelics. I will say, however, that a full receptor agonist, and from what I've read about 25i-NBOh, sounds very interesting. Hope you figure it out user.

This. Also, potency varies between strains and vendors.

I need to take 6 grams of leaf powder to get a noticeable effect. I stick with green strains though.

Thank you man. Thinking about taking the lazy way out (yet safest) and just dose volumetrically with propylene glycol and drop it down my nose

That's why you smoke weed faggot.

It's water soluble?
In that case I say go for it, I read a bluelight thread about it and nothing useful has arisen apropos of methods of consumption.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help, user.
If it is water soluble, dropping with PG sounds like a good plan.

this anons wrongwhat i noticed the first few times i took it is nothing, after you take it a while tho it defnately increases in effect, now it feels like a cheap vicodin buzz to me, you could always take it with agmatine

I second my statement.
Individuals under the effect of thc are unintelligible.

yeah 420 blaze it fgts, weeds a cure all, cures cancer, cures boredom, cures pain, now if only it where lethal, so it could cure stupidity as well

Is it fuck a placebo

It has documented receptor activity. So, its not anymore a placebo then any other drug. However I think many people expect an experience just like other opioids they have used and are let down... I LOVE opioids. I also really enjoy kratom. They are very different from each other.

it's pretty disgusting in usable doses, there's a non-zero risk of green projectile vomit, also hangover and constipation for me anyway

if you want a buzz plus some pain relief it's alright, not very good recreationaly imo

Kill yourself pussy.

It's not gross, I quite like the green tea matcha flavor it adds to your liquid of choice.

I also really like it lol... I'm a big fan of bitter though.

Yeah, the only problem I would say I have with it is that it is best mixed with hot liquids only, and that the grainyness makes it feel like you're "drinking" sand at times. Otherwise, the flavor isn't bad and I haven't experienced nausea of any sort from it as numerous others have mentioned before.

I have 675mg of DXM sitting in front of me. I'm not at all new to this but lately the comeup has been too much. I honestly gag just looking at these stupid red pills. The intense nauseous comeup is making me second guess myself.

Can someone convince me to swallow these little shits so I can get on with my night?

What I've noticed is that I dont really feel any effects. Only after, when I look back on what I did, do i notice that I was actually really focused and got work done.

I've been taking white vein in about 2g amounts.

fuck kratom, first time I used it I took 3 900ml extra strength capsules, went out for sushi and threw all that shit the fuck up literally an hour later... I would rather smoke methamphetamines any day over that bullshit. Yeah you feel a little something but it honestly just makes you feel alcoholically shit-faced and nauseated during the whole experience.... try something actually worth wasting your health and money on, user...

This shit doesn't work. Pure placebo effect

You make all people who use marijuana look bad... please, stop using this glorious drug to enable your stupidity and kys.

Exactly this. This is pretty much the Kratom experience. Shit sucks.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to be very water soluble. The 'grainyness' can be annoying lol... However the first time my mom ever tried any she projectile vomited in the bathroom at a restaurant about an hour after taking it haha

Waste of time

Not true at all. You need to get good shit, straight powder, from the internet and not capsules from a headshop like this idiot It's still not great though. It's a light opiate warmth through your arms and head but it's pretty mild in comparison to actual opiates. The nausea for me makes it not worth the trouble but it's definitely not a placebo.

I bit off more than i could chew since i thought it would be nothing compared to the dxm or acid I had done before.. big mistake... I was pretty frustrated about my regurgitated sushi as well... was looking forward to at least digesting five dollars worth of the shit and not the taste of raw kratom in my throat after puking it up in a Kroger parking lot.. at least it was one good heave and that was it took to empty the contents of my stomach thanx to one cup of h2o beforehand..

I second the comments on headshop kratom... Shit is bad especially the extracts... Nothing like what is available on the internet.

that's bullshit

it sucks you guys get shitty kratom. i have a few good vendors online and get killer kratom. on some premium maeng da right now which is a green and feeling amazing

boutta get some buddha acid from deep web, never done before

ahh so that's what it was.. thanks for the advice; never making that silly ass mistake again... it was my friends idea and I didn't buy them so they were right there. never again from a head shop at least.

wtf?

only time ive ever felt nauseous on kratom was when i took way too much or smoked a cigarette on it when i didn't have a tolerance

i've been taking it every day for like 5 months now and shit's amazing. help me quit drinking completely

Where from? I've found gaiaethnobotanicals to be my favorite vendor right now.. Great prices, too.

I weigh 100lbs so that could be the culprit here.

I hope you extracted it and put the powder in the pills yourself

also was my first time so yeah.. no tolerance there whatsoever.

Some people are just sensitive. I can't take any opiates without getting sick, even 5mg of oxycodone is enough.

Kratom isn't suited to casual use, you might as well smoke a fag if you are trying to get a quick head buzz. Kratom is for opioid addicts who want to stave off withdraws without actually using.

Don't
>Sunday night
>975mg is crazy
>all the other harmful active/inactive ingredients

DXM sucks, if anything ~300mg is the way to go. 6-800mgs had me acting like I was on PCP

you better sling that shit in some Gatorade and grip and sip, nigga.

>6-800mgs had me acting like I was on PCP
You're supposed to lie down alone in the dark to some chill tunes. You shouldn't be 'acting' like anything.

I wasn't home, and "acting" as in showing the same type of behaviors and symptoms that someone on PCP would be showing. Didn't end well.

ugh, I hate oxycodone... took a few from my cancer ridden grandma... soon as she was done with that shit so was i..

yeah when I took that shit I was robo walking and had an obe.. you're fucking up somewhere dude...

>drug threads on Sup Forums full of ignorant retards and scumbags
should've seen this coming. fuck this site.

Ok so I want to get into kratom more often.
What online vendor has the best quality and price?
Preferably in pills.

I'm 12 and what is this

Well it technically is a similar drug. Wish I could try pcp one day, sounds crazy.

Robogels from the dollar store. Oh god the way it feels to have 45 pills sitting in your gut is something special for sure.

Maybe I'll try cutting them open. I remember someone was talking about doing that before.

How the fuck would you not like it? Do you like meth or some shit?

but you're on here shitposting like the rest of us except you're getting a little dopamine rush from it because you think you're calling people out to feel better about yourself... what have you contributed to mankind as a species?
what's that?
nothing?
I didn't think so.

I got a belated birthday present yesterday, two tabs of acid. I've done other psychedelics before, but not acid. I don't want to be alone for my trip, and I was thinking of having a friend babysit me, and taking me to the art museum and the park some time soon.

My only concern is my anxiety. I was thinking of taking only one tab, and having the other for another day, so that my trip isn't too heavy and I don't have a panic attack. I've been in public during a trip before, so I'm not stressed about that. I am worried about visuals freaking me out.

Any advice for me so I have a good time?

That's a lot dude...
Next time get delsym, look up dxm extract in oven, take the powder and buy empty pill capsules

my 100lb self has done it... while closing at work but it really hit me once I got home.. I was in another dimension and my life has never been the same since any of my trips.. and hopefully you know you and your liver's limits, user.

It is not an opiate. It acts on the same receptors, but the active ingredient chemically different. It is true you can develop a physical addiction, but unless you are doing it all day everyday withdrawals are not going to be that bad.

Kratom is not for everyone, but I enjoy it. Its not a mind blowing high, but If you dose right You should get a nice relaxing feeling. You will get nauseous if you take too much, but that is kind of good since it keeps you from taking too much and developing too high of a tolerance/addiction. I take about 6g a couple of hours before bed and just chill out until I call it a night. And if need be I can still function properly. Although they are very different, I'd take kratom over weed.

How many ugs

oh i love meth, especially hot rails... but i stopped doing that shit, on my own of course. and it feels similar to kratom except the nausea is worse for me.. at least meth only made me puke the first time.

Benzos. Take a tab, wait like 2 hours and then go somewhere if you can handle it. But any kind of benzos will help. I won't even trip without some because I have bad anxiety too and over think easily.

Well delsym is great is it's own right and never makes me nauseous. Dxm polistirex is a lot different than dxm hbr.

I really don't know, they are pretty small tabs of blotter. The friend I got them from didn't tell me how much was in each tab.

Don't have any benzos. I smoke weed, and was thinking that would relax me as much as a benzo would, though I know it doesn't do that for everyone.

5g-8g gets be a nice sedative effect.

Sounds gross but it mixes well with chocolate milk. Really kills the taste. I'm going to start pilling it up soon though.

sorry not 45 polls, I'm drunk haha but I drank it straight in Gatorade before and it was a nice experience. I find it easier to fight the nausea from dxm than kratom or oxycodone..

Ask them before taking them. If its only lime 100-150 each take both. Youll be fine

Be super careful with that shit. Lots of people die from eyeballing 25i, it's not something you want to dose wrong. The difference between one to two hits is absolutely insane. That "full agonist" is no joke. I don't know a single person who didn't get at least mild HPPD from that chem, it used to be super popular where I live.

I hope you're trolling. If not, kill yourself

25i - the trip that never ends

Ask him. Size of the blotter doesn't mean anything. Also do what said and take benzos with you.

It's not the same at all. Weed will probably enhance the visuals and potentially intensify the trip. Benzos are an exit button, they significantly dull/cancel your trip if things go bad. You can get etizolam legally online, or just ask your friend to seek out a xanax.

and what if I'm not? why kill myself?

Well maybe if it's indica weed. Weed can make my heart race so I don't smoke much when tripping. Usually just take deep slow breaths.

>It is not an opiate
I said it was an opioid. Get educated.

Help please

>You can get etizolam legally online
link?

I miss acid...

Question: Kava Kava
>worth it or nah?

Check reddit. RCsources is usually pretty good. They guinea pig themselves and find the best online vendors for legal/grey area drugs.

Worth it if you want anxiety relief. Not worth it if you want to get drunk; you'll be disappointed.

Alright fuck, I'm pussying out and only took 450mg. When I mix delsym I can do 3oz delsym and 450mg of gels and it's a hell of a trip. I just can't stomach enough gels to get to the upper 2nd or 3rd plats with gels alone. Fuck. Why does delsym have to be so expensive.

i'll take like 2gs and a pain pill instead of 2 pain pills. little bs like that. why not