Make a scientific argument for why I should call a tranny by their preferred pronoun

Make a scientific argument for why I should call a tranny by their preferred pronoun.

>you can't

Eh you could like not be a dick. But being an asshole is fun.

Call them whatever you want. No one cares. You aren't important and your opinion doesn't matter.

make a scientific argument that genderfluid is real

There is no scientific argument, you autist.

Its a choice, do be a dick, or not be a dick, and call them what they prefer. Seems like you've already made up your mind, though,

facts dont care about your feelings

>Assuming anyone should give a fuck about feelings more than what's real.
>Let's all perpetuate children's fantasies about Santa and imaginary friends while we're at it.

>be a dick
>not be a dick

So, if I refuse to support delusional thoughts and perpetuate mental illness, what does that make me?

Apparently a dick, by those retards' standards. This is why America is getting worse by the minute.

A rational human being.

I dont give a shit

This

You ever think that you making a big deal about speaks volumes of your own personal issues and sexual hangups? I'm implying you secretly worry cocks are delicious.

Trick question: it's not possible. What do I win?

I'm not really sure how to answer either of these, but, when you are confronted with a decision:

>Call someone "he," or "she," depending on what they prefer, possibly dismissing their biological sex, requiring a a minimal amount of thinking.
>or disregarding what they prefer, making them feel bad and contributing to the social ostracizing they always experience, and you getting into a rut about how its a mental illness

Which choice sounds easier here?

When Satan is less of a fuckhead then you are, ask yourself what you're doing wrong.

So if I question an emergent social norm that's objectively wrong in the eyes of science, that somehow affects my sexuality?

You ever think you might fall somewhere on the autism spectrum?

why do you autists care so much?

Gender is a social construct, not a biological checkbox. Biology, psychology, and history all show this. Checkmate, atheists.

The problem is that society is consistently taking the easy route. It's really easy to be divorced from reality.

No, why do YOU autists care so much?

>this level of liberal indoctrination.
I know I'm being trolled, but at the same time, I don't, because I've met people this confidently retarded.

>call them he/she because they are fucking he/she and be on my way
>figure out whatever they are, listen to a life story about it, perpetuate their fantasy so the next poor scrub has the same fate as me

Which choice sounds easier here?

>Comparing someone who has an ounce of dignity, enough to call someone something that differs from their biological sex,

>to Satan.

Please get help.

Yeah, conservatives do it all the time.
>hurr durr global warming isn't real
>hurr durr the Mexicans are stealing my jobs
>hurr durr a wall will stop immigrants from using planes

lol the pronoun labeling system was never based off of anything scientific in the first place

my scientific answer for why you should call others by their preferred pronoun is

simply because of that fact that science has nothing to it

science WOULD suggest to express pronouns strictly biologically, just like your perspective

however, like i said science had no impact on the original concept of gender roles

therefore gender roles are dependent on something els rather than scientific reasoning

socially perhaps

and perhaps society is changing into recognizing gender fluality(scientific observation)

>Implying you are forced into listening to a life story?

Why do you care so much about this issue if you interact with a nonexistent amount of trans-gendered people everyday?

I'm not a conservative, so I'm not sure why their delusions matter, or even anyway negate the delusions on a differing political spectrum.

This.

This.
This.
This.

Opinions and science... issues of morality being conflated with science... do you see why that might not work? Science is just a way of measuring, theorizing, and reviewing information. It doesn't concern itself with the opinions of men. It's all about data and statistics. In the animal kingdom there are plenty of species that can actually change there gender for a variety of reasons. So what is it that science has against trans? And again, statistically speaking, those that are most outspoken against gays and lesbians are usually latent homosexuals.

There is a smaller likely-hood they will murder you.

I am a simple human who wants to see these mentally ill people become healthy again.

>this level of retardation
Science supports it. It's pretty clear that gender and sex are different. Gender is in the brain, and is what you are conditioned to be based on society. Next you'll tell me that gender roles aren't constructs and white people are genetically superior. Because spoiler alert; race is a social construct too.

Clearly you autistic, it was mostly a joke about his 666 trips, idiot.

make a scientific argument for why i shouldnt call everyone i meet a fucking cunt. it's just being polite lol you arent going to be jailed for not doing it, but people are free to lose their respect for you if you choose not to respect them. i feel like this is basic shit we're supposed to learn at a young age lmao

she's hot

i really don't, if a guy wants to call himself a girl, i don't care; and if it turns out that that's a mental illness, i still don't really care. it cuts both ways

i know you're just fuckin with me, but thought I'd put that out there

thanks for playing the game, user, we need more like you

you call them a "her" when you want to have them give you a rimjob.
you call them an it when your done

Regardless of what you call them it doesn't help their illness. You call them what they want and further cement the delusion or call them what they are and make them freak out and further separate their mind from reality. The best solution is to just not even mention any gender

You make an argument for why I shouldn't call you female.

>because OP doesn't have a pussy
Well, OP's acting like she fucking does.

okay let's just lay it all out on the table

everyone in this thread is a woman, right? i sure as hell am

i have a penis tho

You shouldn't...

science isnt morality. go thump some bibles closet bitch.

>more than what's real.
What is real user

lol you shouldnt have to do anything for anyone

Israel? i knew it would come back to the jews eventually, it always does

Humans are social animals. Showing basic levels of respect to other humans solidifies social bonds resulting in a stronger society. There's your scientific argument. Now if youre comfortable mocking trannies in front of your mother, Uncle, coworkers, girlfriend, dudes youd like to fuck, etc. then it would go the other way. but i think you just enjoy being a dick anonymously and would never do so in a public manner. Social animals go with the herd.

ITT: people who haven't understood gender/sex.

Sex is biological. There are what, four or five different variations in humans? Male, female, hermaphrodite and those that have xxy chromosomes? Maybe one more?

Gender: sexual IDENTITY, this is social conditioning. This is the part where behaviour and sets of personality attributes come in. Liking blue, being stoic, liking cars, none of that shit is genetically hard coded into us. Furthermore it have changed, during the romantic era you weren't a real man unless you could collapse weeping because of the beauty of the world.
Yes, there are biological tendencies, men tend to have a better spatial awareness and women tend to be better at social situations. But that's not the same as "I'm a guy, so naturally I can't like this colour or weird stuff like carbonara".

It's not that fucking hard. This makes arguments like "liberal logic - there's no genders, but you can feel like you want another sex."

I still don't agree with otherkins and shit like that though.