ITT: we have a conversation

ITT: we have a conversation

what did you do today, op?

hi OP
hi poster #1

What do we want to converse about?

Nothing much, cleaned the house. Right now I'm just watching videos and posting here.

Anything you want

Hello. Nice dubs

I'm watching game of thrones currently.

Anyone else excited about the next season?

I've heard of but never seen GoT. I'll check it out sometime

I'm browsing Sup Forums, wondering if I should continue my Tulpa (Yes fuck off I originate from /x/) or wait a few years

Tulpa?

I smoked, slept, played dnd, smoker, drank, ate and then smoked again.

Tulpas are spooks.

Wait a few years and then maybe you won't be so retarded as to believe in a tulpa.

Anyone else regret voting for drumpf?

Sorta like an imaginary friend but sentient

I'm feeling pretty good right now, anons! I just got back from /d/ where I wrote a few stories and got plenty of praise! Life is good for now.

If you are at all interested in fantasy, I totally recommend it.

Its really a great adaptation.

you can have this thread, no problem

Creepy intentionally made imaginary friend for grownups. A good indicator of going into the deep end of being a loser.

I had my first day at my new job today anons. It was pretty fun tbh

Congrats

Where do you work?

>going into the deep end of being a loser.
Oh fucks where's the ice

Thanks! How are you doing?

Doing great

where are you guys all from?

California

I'm from Missouri (US)

ontario

been thinking about moving there after college. is it as chill as i've heard?

im breathing air right now is that illegal in the state of california?????

5 Guys. Ironic that I'm now getting free meals in a place where I could never afford them before.
Thanks man.

Does anyone else feel alone? I mean, I'm social, I have friends, I've been in meaningful relationships, I have people message me first, but I feel like I truly relate to nobody. I feel alone on a fundamental level

Oklahoma.

It's chill up north, but down here it gets hot. Everyone I know here is nice though

AH. The first lesson of the restaurant biz.

alone in a crowded room, yeah. that feeling kinda grew and grew in my mind since 6th grade. not a good feeling.

Only if you are alien from planet Mars

Fuck me lads I've got work in a couple hours

Jane Lew, VW yall;;;;;

I agree. Had that problem in HS till I graduated

Yikes, good luck at work user!

Tell me about it. I've got one friend who gets me for the most part. I've never had a relationship last more than a few days before they discover my power level and bail. I need someone who is just as much of a degenerate as me.

Nottingham ayy

I've had a pretty shitty day today considering I had to dip from work due to feeling sick only to have to come back again in for 3 hours after a long nap and didn't feel any better. I still feel like shit and can't seem to be able to go to sleep, and that's just today's problem.

It'll all get better, right?

It will, hopefully

I'm almost done with college and some of my friends and I have flown across the country or flown internationally to hang out. We get along great and I'm glad to have met them, but I still feel so alone. I'm well known and generally liked on campus too

Haha I just started a few weeks ago they want me to get data on customer complaints ready for their website after I found that they're supposed to show it.

I work at an energy company and our customer base is bigger than our customer service team can handle

There's so much fucking data m8

Texas

I had the same thing happen. It was great fun and now most of us have grown apart. I want one of them to move in with me eventually and see if something will work out between us but I need to make more money first.

Must be a lot

916 squad

W E W L A D

Why is he being such a faggot? We can't let this continue.

OP here, I will be heading off to bed. Anons you can keep the conversations going, I'll be back tomorrow with the same image. Good night

Upstate New York

Fuck

samefag

It is

And it doesn't help when like 1/3 of our customer base doesn't even bother putting their customer ID in.

Like people don't actually realise how much time it saves just by giving us a number and then they complain that there are too many people on hold because our customer support has like 1000 emails in the backlog that we have to go sifting through the system to find the relevant ID for.

Kekk

OP is being nice to us all and you have to call him a faggot? Rude

Nice quads, but I am heading to bed. Night

OH SHIT

CHECKED

>OP can't help being a faggot

Checked and rekt

Hello new friend. You aren't from around here, are you. I can tell.

checkage checked

Also Upstate, what part?

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 don't h8

Yes. One post, same person.

Checkoslovakia

Damn son I strongly admire those repeating digits you have there so much as to verify their existence :^)

This is now a get thread

Lads, where the fuck is the remote?

I keked.

Well hello there! My name's user! What's yours?!

Syracuse

terry shoved it up his ass again b0ss

Been trying to figure out how to whistle for the past 2 hours, just about given up and my fingers are pruning.

Terry you cunt, where the fuck is he?

drinking beer. got an exam on tuesday. have mad studying to do tomorrow and I dont wanna think about it

You already have the remote user. Nobody with trips can lose, whether it's the game or the remote.

miami, living in tallahassee for uni

No, that remote is for the receiver. I need the fucking tv remote, and it's up Terry's ass.

Well then I'm still correct. You haven't lost the remote! It's up Terry's stupid faggot ass. Go tear his ass up!

Terry locked himself in the bathroom. you arent getting that remote back

I can't fucking find Terry, cunt. Where the fuck is he?
Terry you fucking weapon, show yourself!

Fucking turn your script off and go find Terry then! your repeating digits are blinding me!

I'm gonna break that goddamn door down like The Shining. He'd better be shitting it out.

You accusing me of something? I need a fucking axe to tear that fucking door down. I'm not missing my program cause he wants to tickle his prostate

Mérida, Yucatán

TERRY YOU FUCK!
*HYUNGH*

The fuck you do. Find a dense, heavy thing and slam it next to the lock or the hinges.. A few strong slams should do it.

Vegas

suh

You gonna give me the remote? I know you fucking have it, Terry.

Sus yo