Help. when at a rave what is proper way to attempt to grind with a girl? talk first...

Help. when at a rave what is proper way to attempt to grind with a girl? talk first, type on phone icebreaker (its very very loud)some form of touching or body motions/dancing to imply wanting to grind?. the place i go to is echostage its a square room and a railling at the front is usually where i am and it gets very tight. any help appreciated thx. anything implying rape will be ignored

bump

honestly all about the vibe, usually make eye contact and start dancing in front of her without touching her and seeing where it goes from there... and echostage is dope, check out flash

flash? btw i just went to dada life last night was fucking epic. got covered in champagne danced with hotties and had a massive pillowfight all why praising and bouncing banana inflatables. they gave out actual bananas and cookies ayy lmao

flow and stability. not to be confused with stability, then flow. Raves don't warrant being proper so just have fun or you'll burn too quick

Just wait for the lights to go down and then whip out your cock and grind away.

Yeah basically what he said. Form a connection and use the music

thats what i thought its eye contact and dancing to establish i want you sort of message, but getting eye contact can be tricky

this.

1. eye contact and smile.
maybe you not ugly and she smile back

2. hold out hand
maybe you not ugly and she grabs hand

or maybe you ugly and she turns away

pretty average with me its probably more about type than hot/ugly. whether ive gotten a haircut in a while or shaved etc. i wanna wear it shorter but forehead acne is bitch. apparently cutting the hair will help remove it. ugh

anyways i had a great time at dada land met these two girls who were up against the rail with me. sometimes girls jsut wanna be in front and are willing to do literally anything. had 2 21yo girls grinding on me up against the rail one of them pulled my hand down and shoved my hand in her pussy, crazy times. but im more interested in how to dance with less slutty girls that arent just using me etc.

Flash is another dc spot

just looked them up didnt see any names i recognized let alone would pay to see

So do showers...do you live in a fucking mcdonalds?

bicc boiiii

try move back from railing. look for girls having genuine good time with music rather than sucking dicks to get to the front. i have more fun with a bit more space anyway

Grr

clearly not a dermatologist,

i usually move to the back after the main act is gone to vibe on my phone, i enjoy browsing fb/insta/sc while listening to house but i prefer loud ass speakers so this is great, but i often see ppl dancing but the girls that i would even make an effort for always have a guy or 2 with them...friends of mine from hs

no reason you cant go up to a few girls if there is a guy around.
i guess just watch for the signs of couples or an even m/f ratio
chances are they are at least subconsciously 'paired off'

well ive been in a few situations.
1. watched girl dance very slutty grinding with the air super short skirt spandex mesh shirt while girl friend films her for insta/sc . guy friend there looking bored/annoyed. guys try to dance with her she keeps moving away looking annoyed.

2. girls dancing with other girls and dont want any guys, (not hot enough/already have boyfriends/not drunk/high enough idk)

3. couple grinding on each other with a 3rd wheel.
girls often dont go alone or want to dance with randoms cuz echo is sketchy

well avoid 1 obv.
groups of girls is aight, just got to play the numbers game.
3rd wheel is probs your best bet if you are by yourself anyway.
might be worth going up to (the 3) them and saying hi while they aren't dancing.
less threatening that way

its tough most ppl go with their friends and dont really want to meet ppl, (those are the casuals) however the more rave ppl love exchanging snapchats to meet up at future raves etc but thats not necessarily dancing/grinding just chilling and vibing during the opening dj set while we wait for the headline

sounds simple but you can always ask a chiller to dance.
waiting for a set is pretty boring and a lot of girls would say yes if they are remotely into you

gl with the rave bunnies, i need to go continue writing my thesis