Bifag here. Thinking about going to a gloryhole tomorrow but don't want to get herpes/my girlfriend to find out...

Bifag here. Thinking about going to a gloryhole tomorrow but don't want to get herpes/my girlfriend to find out. What do I do?

Also, any tips?

you are a piece of shit.
Just ask one from your girlfriend,and if you do go to the gloryhole,I DO wish you herpes.

is it a straight glory hole? How did you find it?

The golden rule is always use protection and most gloryholes are filled with faggots willing to take your load sucking and farting on your dick

So are you going to suck a cock or get sucked?
1) Suck yourself
2) Left you gf suck you
It's not that hard to use brains faggot.

Hope not, looking to suck

dude. dont be a push over. just go there, suck a few dicks. and if you get the derp, tell her you must've had it for years and never had a symptom before. stop being a whining push over. get on your knees where you belong. service cock. that is what you are made for

I highly recommend doing it with a friend or someone you at least know. I sucked several of my friends off in high school n those were the best times of my life.

Problem is that we were each other's first

I get sucked plenty, what I want to do is suck through a gloryhole. I mean there's places I can go to suck, but I specifically want it through a hole in the wall

Aw man, I know it sucks that your herpes finds out about your shit. It's really annoying.

Can you elaborate more?

what the fuck kind of problem is that. you want to suck dicks like the submissive cum guzzler you are, and she aint got a dick. the math aint hard to do, hoss. now get on your knees and get prayin you fucking poser.

time to suck dick or get off the pot.

Elaborate on what? How I got them to do it? How we did it? Or something else?

What's the point of a gloryhole if you know who the person sucking your dick is?

He meant he can't use the "I just had herpes for a while" excuse if he gets it because she is the only person he has fucked

He's saying not to go to the gloryhole and just ask his gf to suck him off, is this your first time reading English?

You mentioned you sucked off your friends, so elaborate on how that happened and on things during the times it did

Dude, relax. What I'm saying is I can't just say "Oops I had herpes the whole time" because we were both virgins when we started dating fucko.

Bring condoms, be careful of police, use your head, MAKE SURE YOU DOOR IS LOCKED!

>MAKE SURE YOU DOOR IS LOCKED!

Dumb question, but why?

If the place is busy, some guys will try and open your door, or even law enforcement can try to open them.

herpes is herpes. tell her she wasnt actually your first. it was a lie you held the whole time... IF YOU FUCKING GET IT. fucking posers. so ready to talk about the edge of the diving board, never fucking jumping. dude. you are posting here. you want to suck dick. you fantasize about it. if a glory hole is too much pressure (which it clearly is for you) just stop jerking your little pecker to internet forums and suck a friends dick. tell him, "hey, this aint a thang, i just want to try this out. let me buy you a six and then i'll drink from six." he'll say sure. i promise. if he doesnt then i guess its more worthless, meaningless internet posting for you, you fucking loser. you are a sub. now submit.

dont talk to me again without posting a time stamped picture of your dick. -other wise we are done, wanna-be-whore.

Well in 9th grade a close friend told me he was curious about boys but I was the only person he felt like he could tell. I knew I liked boys but I was super shy about it because people weren't cool with the gay thing back then. After I built up the courage to tell him I liked him I asked if we could try something at first he just had me jerk him off then I sucked him off one day without him asking and he got mad but only after he came. After that he insisted we stop but I knew I need more so I started going after other friends. I could green text but I'm on mobile so it might be slow

>being this pathetic

Same here man. 8th-12th grade was so much easier when we could just blow off sexual tension and experiment.
I can elaborate as well if you want!

>I can elaborate as well if you want!
Pls do

I guess I grew up in a very homophobic area since even something like shaking another boy's hand at that age was shunned

From the south US, eh?

It was the same where I was but the boys in school were just as horny and when they knew they could come to me for some quick relief they did often

yeah..

Sure. Back in junior high I thought boys were cute in a way. I liked girls but it felt weird and I was always a bit daring. So my best friend tells me he shaves his legs and whatnot one day and we end up talking about shaving as a whole and he tells me pubes aren't really a problem for him. So I ask how come and he shows me his don't grow that much and so I showed him mine. Looking turned to touch and we'd jerk each other off after school and eventually we'd try sucking each other.

In high school I went to a different school than him and gravitated towards a mixed group of vidya nerds and athletes and the like. One of whom was bi like me though I was still in the closet, and I took a lot of chances to hang out with him. Flirted a little bit but it was pretty awkward on my end. Anyway one saturday night we're playing vidya together and i tell him if he loses he has to suck me off. He laughed it off when he beat me but i insisted I do the same and he was more than happy to after a little bit of convincing. Turns out he and another friend in the group were playing around and so we all just formed a subgroup. Usually we'd hang out and either blow each other, jerk it or make out. It wasn't super common, maybe a handful of times a month. It was never something we openly talked about, it was just kind of acknowledged and we'd talk about "hanging out" or "needing a helping hand" whenever we needed the relief.

In college I fully came out and had plenty of gay and straight sex.

Op I'm an ausfag and legit having the exact same issue as you. I wanna choke on a dick but don't want an STD or the wife to find out

Unattractive girl here. I'd love to find one of these and let some stranger fuck me through a wall with a condom, but aren't they mostly gay men for this kinda thing?

Guys don't visit a gloryhole to use a condom, sweetheart.

Second this, what's the fucking point of doing it if you've got a condom on

I'm bi and I sometimes go. I don't care who or what is on the other end be it a mouth, pussy or ass so long as I get it in.

Wow
That's pretty similar to me. At one point in 9th grade I was sucking 3 of my friends off all the time. None of them knew I was doing it with anyone else tho and for secrecys sake I didn't tell them.

>dont to me or my son ever again
>being this autistic

You ever do anything else with them?

>Also, any tips?

KYS FAGGOT

JESUS CHRIST WHEN DID Sup Forums TURN INTO A FAGGOT BOARD?

Not OP, but honestly, are you new user?
Are you seriously fucking asking that question?

Are you fucking retarded?
Sup Forums ALWAYS has at LEAST one shota and trap thread always up these days. OP is always a faggot. You're clearly a fucking faggot. Hell, I'm a faggot for replying to your shit post.

Sup Forums was always a faggot board. Kill yourself.

No :(
There was one friend in particular that loved getting head from me though n I sucked him off a lot and in some risky places like at the bus stop and in the gym locker room. One day he had me blow him before school n I had just gotten glasses for the first time a couple days before so he wanted to cum on my face n glasses and when he cam on me it got on my shirt collar and I walked around with his cum on my shirt. Needless to say I was horny all day n whenever someone made a joke about it looking like cum I told them it was toothpaste.

That's hot. I remember once one of my friends and I went out to lunch and went behind a corner shop and we were so horny I blew him there when people could walk by. That was the first time I swallowed too.

How long did it take you to get used to the taste? The first time I swallowed was in my friends room because his dad was home n I couldn't find anywhere to spit

How unattractive are we talking here?

DO it

Not very long. It was....different lol but I loved it. Didn't taste good but I thought it was hotter swallowing. So I sort of forced myself to enjoy it

I'd let you...

I want to blow a ladyboy so bad but i am in a relationship.

I get what you mean.
Once when I blew my friend at the bus stop I kept his cum in my mouth till we got to school n then I spit it on one of the bus seats because I knew the bus driver cleaned his own bus n I hated him. Also the thought of having his load in me but nobody knowing turned me on hard