ITT: Perfect albums

Literally perfect, not a bad song on this thing. It's like it was MADE for listening to on psychedelics, love it.

God-tier songs:
>Mutilated Lips
>The Mollusk
>Cold Blows the Wind
>Buckingham Green
>Ocean Man
>The Golden Eel

listenin rn are we brothors

Mollusk is my least favorite ween album

Favorite releases by them: Crucial Squeegie Lip, Synthetic Socks, 12 Golden Country Greats, the Pod

How? Those are their worst albums you have bad taste.

too hi fidelity for me. I like ween lofi and weird

it doesn't help that most of the mollusk fans I know are insufferable normie pieces of shit who don't actually like "ween" ween albums like godweensatan or pure guava

and the last pick is just cause I like loungey Parsons country

Have you ever listened to a good album?

So you like the safe, acclaimed Reddit Ween album

Well I like White Pepper, Quebec and Chocolate and Cheese a lot too.

Many Mollusk fans are good Ween fans, don't just generalize cause of some retards. Whatever.
Imbecile, listen to it first.
Idiot. Not safe at all or (Reddit) acclaimed.

Nah mollusk is as safe and casual as it comes

It's for people too scared of their brown music

No, The Mollusk is very brown. You sound boring.

>the Mollusk is very brown

No, it's pretty clean and consumable

Wasn't even recorded on a four track

Fuck off, hipster scum. It's amazing, everyone agrees but faggots with shit taste who jack off to obscure tracks to seem cool. Mollusk is hailed great for a reason. if you dont think Mutilated Lips or Polka Dot Trail are brown you are a FUCKING DUMB CUNT. GO FUCKING AWAY YOU STUPID FUCKER!

One of my favorite albums but I never liked 93 Ave Blues/Daughter/Song For a Warrior. Just feels like a strange sequence of tracks that don't add anything to the narrative, especially since the last three songs have more than enough drone/avant-wankery to cover what the aforementioned ones bring

I would say OK Computer but then i remembered Electioneering is a thing.

>hipster

How's middle school

Not him but while the Mollusk is a 10/10 for me, it just isn't brown.

>The Blarney Stone, Waving My Dick In The Wind, Dancing In The Show tonight and Pink Eye On My Leg aren't brown

Lotta contrarians ITT

The Mollusk is a classic.

o i am laffin at this retard

Good joke nigger

great
eh
good

pic is obvious choice

I forgot why I stopped coming here but thank you to this thread for reminding me

Only song there that qualifies for brown is Blarney Stone

I don't think you know what brown means, but that's expected from a Mollusk pleb

Vinyl reissue when

I don't agree, but i see where you are coming from.
93 Ave is one of the scariest parts on the album and sounds like it was recorded in a big chamber, for me it adds to the sound of album. Daughter/ warrior are both a bit of a breather before the storm that is the rest of the album, and they lend some variety as well.
Song for a warrior I might agree on though since it dosent sound like a swans track.

ok i get what you're saying, but just because it's the normie ween album isnt a reason to hate on it. It's still a fucking amazing album.

the band themselves say that the mollusk is their best album don't try to deny it with ur faggy hipster arguments

>faggy hipster

Reddit

That's the most pretentious thing I've read all day

Good taste

most Ween fans on Sup Forums just started listening in the past 1-ish years due to le ocean man meme and have already transitioned to the contrarian circlejerk phase over their more abrasive albums like The Pod or Guava.

Lost Somewhere Between the Earth and My Home.

I just like bananas and blow and baby bitch by them

agree

Life is Sweet.

honestly

obvious answer

Love Lana. She's dead inside, like me.

I would have picked layers of the onion, but nice to see ISB represented.

double dubs prove this is now mu-core

I think this is a masterpiece too, but can you really call Pink Eye that great of an instrumental?

the blarney stone is terrible

Your first day here? You may want to stop taking everything on this website so seriously.

imagine being this much of a pleb

>Ween

I'm not the biggest fan of "brown" but even I can see the artistic decision behind putting in The Blarney Stone

Besides, Pink Eye (On My Leg) is worse

>Pink Eye (On My Leg) is worse
i will fucking kill you

The only thing that could be considered as a flaw is that you can't fully appreciate it after a first listen.

It's Gonna Be Alright is super underrated.

How is Ween spork-core?

if you replace pink eye with kim smoltz, it would be a perfect album. the real ween 10/10 is quebec though