Why did he cry in this scene?

Why did he cry in this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

heat them is our cold , cold imagine them. huge country , but far to the north , up to the tropics. Very big but ugly, cold and bad nature. Forests only pine , hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes , storms and cold, very cold

he's so pathetic
he's legitimately autistic if he didn't understand that was a joke

I never knew about him before Zod's snapped neck. He's very thin skinned.

Imagine if your heroes shit on you.

I like how Sup Forums acts like they wouldn't be crying their eyes out if Mike and Jay had even hinted they were making fun of them.

This board fucking worships RLM. There's literally deep fanfic lore about these people's personal lives. To be honest, Stuckmann handled it a lot better than some of you turbo autists would've.

If your friends call you a prick and you start to cry you don't deserve those friends. Just end your life already.

It's clear that he never had real friends.

The problem is he thought RLM were his heroes. It's clear from their joke it's a friendly ribbing between equals. Everyone on YT thinks of RLM being gods or heroes far above them but they aren't.

No, dude. RLM doesn't consider them equals. They're rightfully shitting on them, as they should. Youtubers like Stuckmann are Facebook Normie-Tier cancer.

Because RLM really means alot to him and the first time they mention him they called him a prick. I'd cry too tbqh.

It's pretty sad that RLM are anyone's heroes.

>dem red eyes
It looks like right before he turned on the camera he had spent 10 minutes uncontrollably crying.

PRICK
R
I
C
K

kinda agree

What a prick.

Expected to laugh, but just got kind of bummed out at his pathetic life. Getting soft, I guess.

what did they joke about?

TELL

THAT

wow he sure is getting a lot of attention for being insulted

CAN'T KEK THE STUCK

>not 'can't cuck the stuck'

tl;dr

Just another boring attention whore numale who can't take a grain of criticism for their self-important attention whore e-personality.
He literally knows no more about cinema than the average person on the street.