Ask someone who willingly hasn't used a toilet since 2014 anything

Ask someone who willingly hasn't used a toilet since 2014 anything.

You won't need to use the toilet when you are dead user.

Just do it.

Where did your life go wrong?

a/s/l, brand of diaps, and why?
I'm 24/m/diapered here myself, not 24/7 though.

>white people

How does it feel being the degenerate scum of the earth?

Same pic as a few nights ago or someone shitposting, idk

If real,

Why do you want to ruin everyone else around you's good time by smelling like literal shit? Do you have to wash your clothes all the time? How much leakage?

More like when did it go right

23/m/west coast usa, I met an older guy online who was into 24/7 and wanted a dom/sub thing, the idea snowballed and here we are

I know more than one non white fellow ab/dl

It feels oh, so good

It's a different one, if you want I can take another and timestamp it. I doubt I've ruined many if anyone's good time, but ok. I wash them fairly normally, maybe less often because there's no underwear. I've had my fair share of leakage, usually that's around the time when my boyfriend changes me so it's not too much of an issue other than small cleaning here and there. Except when it's in public, which can be embarrassing.

Why are you obsessed with talking about this online? How gross do you think you actually smell? Does your boyfriend eat your shit?

My boyfriend asked me to make this thread 5 days in a row, this is 3 of 5. Look for me the next 2 nights. I'd imagine not great but I really don't spend a significant amount of time in public spaces other than shopping, riding a cab, etc. I do mess in public occasionally but I really don't expose anyone else to it at all. And he's never eaten my poop lol

post it

I don't think you can tell but my diaper is wet

Why don't your friends tell you you smell or do you not have any? Are you tempted to use a toilet because what you're doing is disgusting? Do you shit on your boyfriends dick? Does he play with your shit if he doesn't eat it?

Hi op, I'm this guy. you look significantly older by the body pics than you claim. My body looks way way different than yours lol. It's almost like you're purposely using the least flattering pics you can find/take.

Almost all of my friends I hang out with now are other ab/dl couples, I grew up several states away so I don't really ever worry about running into anyone I knew growing up. A few of my friends know which has gotten mixed results. If we're doing anal my ass is clean and it's usually the only time besides bathing/showering that I'm out of diapers. He wears gloves when he changes me but more often than not when I'm messy he tells me to take a shower or to change myself.

Does anyone you know ever tell you to stop smelling like shit? Do your other diaper fags smell like shit or do you all like it? Do the other diaper people change each other? Is your boyfriend basically a pedo?

Any pictures I use online must show off my body. He has a thing for bears which was a problem at first because I was an average weight but he has taken full control of what I eat and makes sure that I stay "doughy". So yes, the pictures of myself I am taking are meant to be unflattering.

Do you think your family thinks you smell like shit? Is your boyfriend there now? Is he hoping you drop a big wet shit now? Does he get mad when it's liquid shit? Does his diet that makes you fat make your shit more disgusting? Do you eat your own shit ever?

I can't remember ever being told in person that my diaper use was causing an issue. I've smelled other ab/dls who are messy before but it's something that doesn't really gross me out I guess unless it's a particularly nasty poop. I've been changed by other doms and littles alike. He does like younger men but he also prefers body hair so not really

I fucking hate gay ''people''
Leftism is a disease

Can you show some more flattering ones OP? If they're good and you want, I'll post a couple of myself?

Do the dons or littles jerk each other off while doing this? Probably using shit?

Not all gays are leftists you brain dead fuckstick

do you enjoy spending more money on ugly looking diapers than it takes to flush the toilet?

hell, I even understand the whole diaper fetish. I just think they look so ugly and stupid

Promoting such degeneracy is a leftist value. I agree with him
The fact that he thinks he has a right to exist being such a fucking degenerate stinks of liberal values

I haven't told my family about diapers so I'm not sure what they'd say. They do know that I'm dating an almost 50 year old man though but my mom hasn't said anything degrading to my face about it. Right now he's asleep in his bed and I'm in the nursery. He actually has a thing for liquid poop, sometimes he makes me take an enema and hold it for a while before I can release it all, and if I can't keep it in for how long he wants he won't let me get a new diaper for a few hours. His diet has definitely made me shit more, not necessarily more disgusting. We never eat shit or do anything that might make us sick, even we have our limits

Kill yourself, you are an utter abomination and a disgrace to the entire human race

>wahh waaahhh someone is doing something I don't like

Crawl back to your safe space, cuck.

I'd have to ask him. Check back tomorrow when I make another thread.

I'll suck him off while I have a messy diaper but poop is never involved with sex at all.

Yes, I do. I actually like the more babyish designed diapers for that reason but my boyfriend likes the all white and he gets the final say.

Soooooo... living in India?

In fact, I find the fact that you breathe the air, insulting to every living thing on this planet
Nature is beautiful, and you are just an ugly piece of shit, with a shitty soul that is shitting up the beauty in this world
I fucking hate you, and I hope you die in immense pain by someone who hates you, so that you learn a lesson and feel regret

Indians can't afford diapers. Technically, OP is living a more luxurious lifestyle than many Americans considering cost.

>tomorrow
Please don't make more of these.
Should I post the pictures of myself on here as well?

Bingo, this wouldn't be possible if he didnt earn a 6 figure salary. or I'd at least have to cut back. I work online as well but it's because I enjoy what I do, not because we're hard for cash.

Sorry, unless he tells me to stop I'm doing 2 more. You can post them if you want I guess but this isnt really a picture thread so it's your call

Not him, but wow, such an intellectual
WTF I love people who shit themselves and fetishize literal shit they definitely have a place in society and should be 100 percent tolerated

>people who aren't progressive enough to respect OPs intellectual fetish

>Gay ABDLs
>Into older men too
>Went 24/7
>Hairy, chubby mong to boot

That's some fucking weapons grade autism you've got there, OP.

see
again

Here's a picture of me. I was double diapered in the picture. It was fun.

If you think a 'cuck'is someone who figures a fat adult gay man who shits in a diaper as a kink is probably a Leftard....

then you probably are the Cuckiest Cuck since Cuck Norris started Cucking at Cuck Contests.

Cuck.

Bahahah you're either a troll, or literally the reason memes like this exist

Sorry. I'll amend my statement - just change cuck to faggot and read again. Everything still stands.

>inb4 hurr durr OP is a literal faggot

Sure - but you're a figurative one.

I didn't want to get into this argument but I'm fairly right of center politically, I guess the closest thing I'd compare myself to would be a libertarian. Didn't vote for trump though, I wrote in my own name.

Holy fuck, this shit fetishist's intellect is off the charts!!! He sure has us beat
Wow, I'm sure you will be a GREAT influence to this world
I hope you're like a school teacher or something

kek! You done crying yet, snowflake?

The whole world hates you, hardly anything special about that
Even the vast majority of the left is embarrassed by you, but you sure as hell are a result of them not being careful what they wished for
You are literally the most outcasted scum on this earth
No one respects you

Is this thread dead?

this shit is only acceptable on raid night

bump

OP again. I'm still checking this thread every so often and i dont know how it's still up but I'll take more questions if they're out there

>implying this has anything to do with politics whatsofuckingever
>implying the fact that there are gay people does

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Does it affect any of you? In any way? No? Thought so. Cucks. Both of you.