Spit it out, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzlQWCdAkgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off fbi

I'm dying to fuck my best friends girl

I replied to this post

i browse Sup Forums

I fucked Taylor Swift in the ass and that's it.

no

I always roll dubs and dont know who to tell :/

>"embarrassed to admit"

same

I'm a trump supporter

I'm gender fluid ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kek

first time I ever jacked off was when I was 16

I have a preggo fetish. My wife is cool with it but I'd be mortified if I had to tell anyone else IRL.

I want to kill everbody I know and rape their dead bodies ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a really small dick, about the length of a toilet paper roll, and fits inside snugly. I am a 28 year old virgin because I am so ashamed of it.

Checkem

Apparently there were a lot of. "Silent majority" or something.

I got trips.

I'm addicted to dubs

Checkem fags

I'm a failure.

I've picked my nose since I was a child.

Uh, I have an actual small cock and have been piping sluts since high school. Just be a smooth talker and learn how to mack a broad.

>about the length of a toilet paper roll
A typical toilet paper roll is 4 and a half inches long. A bit on the short side, but it's not that extreme.

i like to see fucked up stuff on a site called Sup Forums.org/b/

Measurements?

We don't need your advice, needle-dick

post cock please

I fucked my uncle's mini horse

I've been unemployed for years.

I absolutely love how my girlfriends feet and shoes smell!

i browse Sup Forums

Would it help to know that when my dick is soft it is literally the size of my thumb? I've had many opportunities to do stuff with my dick, I've fingered chicks and went down on them and all that, even had a couple of girlfriends but I just couldn't do it. It's too small. I look at chicks and think...how the fuck would I even enter them?

I watch anime

A toilet roll is what? 3-4 inches, it's small, but workable. You just need to be confident and not think about it.

I blew a youtuber called That_Guy_T and when I went to suck his balls (as one does) I found there was only one.

Large, indeed, for a teste, but angry and alone.

I said I would never tell and I never will.

Lot's of people are tiny when flaccid. It's why some people are growers and other's are showers.

Also have you tried dating smaller women?

im bisexual

i have a folder filled with pictures dead kids i downloaded from Sup Forums
dead kids is all i ever download from Sup Forums

i fucking hate children

I've thought about that. I do love skinny bitches. Fuck it, let's make this the year I nail a skinny bitch with my tiny dick.

Im ashamed of my aoftie because its literally an inch big

Fine with hard though not that big.

I laughed and blurted out 'That One T' as in 'testicle' and he got mad and he punched me so hard right in my head. I just grabbed the 60 dollars and ran... I ran as fast as I could, using the cash to buy salves and ointments for my knees, which sre very dry.

I'm going to Syria next month.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzlQWCdAkgo

shit fbi are after you now, you done goofed

I'm gay

Nothing illegal about that unless they're nude.

i shuv cucumber up my butts

I don't even get a good FPS at minecraft. I tried telling it to my friends but they just laugh it out like it's a joke

I'm suffering alone

I got my sister pregnant and she told her boyfriend it was his. He's paying to raise my kid

I'm an extreme loner
I browse Sup Forums
etc

i got my dog pregnant and my parent think it was that neiburs dog.

I had passionate sex with most of my cousin's barbie doll when she was at school, even used real perfume from my cousin and they all had their own background story, once I had to leave in a rush so I couldn't clean the cum from the doll's hair, that was the last time I saw those dolls, my cousin was bitchy ever since.

You're a fucking degenerate and a retard

do you get along with him?

I have picked my nose and eaten it my entire life. Also I have posted only twice and gotten quads both times.

go to hell you stupid fucking FAG

they would be right to ascertain that assumption coz I'm pretty sure they teach you early in school that the DNA isn't compatible
Kill yourself 12 year old

no bullshit here. true story:
i'm allergic to jerking off. when i orgasm, i get diarahea for about 2 weeks. and to top it off, i'm fucking addicting to jerking off. i have to take loperamide (antidiarahea pills) if i want to jerk off otherwise i'm sitting on the toilet for a week. it's the most embarassing, debilitating experience ever. i can't gain weight because of it. i'm super skinny and the abdominal cramps that come with jerking off prevent me from doing things like going out sometimes unless i pop a bunch of loperamide to make sure my asshole doesnt spontaneously explode in the middle of the bar.

i'm going to a doctor (immunologist, urologist) about it and they're like experimenting on me with some annoying drugs (antihistamines that put me to sleep, beta blockers that stop adrenaline, etc.).

Tell that to the feds.

I'm a pedophile. I want to have sex with very young girls. Whenever I'm around my nieces I have sexual fantasies about them.

When flacid my dick is about the size of my thumb, but when erect it's over 6 inches and thick.

I haven't changed my guitar strings in 2 years and I play daily

FIrst of all you're a soulless piece of shit for molesting your dog, and second of all, you're literally retarded for thinking you could breed with a dog

Same except the thick part :(

my brother sucked my cock whilst I sucked my neighbors when I was 6 years old

I have never gotten dubs

a person can't get a dog pregnant though

10/10 and SAVED.

Right in the feels :/

That's revolting.

you need jesus!

Me three.My best friend's girl put my hands on her tits and I never did shit all I did was squeeze it and rub them for a while while he was in another room but I masturbated a shit load that day so my dick was limp
I never really got a chance a lone with her after that and then they broke up

I am sexually attracted to airplanes. If that got out, I'd never get my license.

Also what kind of strings, that's a damn good lifespan.

samefag
or newfag

I was in a relationship with a transgirl that I met on Sup Forums for like 8 months. Found her name in a snapchat thread, talked to her for a bit, I was 19 and she was 17, totally nice and friendly...at first. Exchanged pics for bit and then we were talking over the phone and fapping on Skype together almost daily.

Cont?

I AM A JEW, PLEASE DON'T TELL Sup Forums

I knew it, this is why I don't easily trust anyone from Sup Forums
You never know who might be jewing you there

I'm with this guy. Minus the nieces part. Don't have any. But man. 12-16 are my golden ages.

>trips
Obligatory cont

>totally nice and friendly...at first

kek, even worse than halo 2's end, elaborate fag

I stuck my finger up an 11-year-old girl's ass as she slept.

I think I have psoriasis and it sucks ass. My whole face is fucked

>she

being attracted to 16 year olds is normal

This is my fave one so far. I get you

Femanon spotted. How old are you now?

I have always wanted to bang my cousin
And I regret not going all the way that one day

Dude, you're psyching yourself out here. If you're already at the point where you're fingering and going down on chicks, they won't suddenly laugh when you pull out your slightly-below-average but still usable dong. Just be cool homie

Post pix or gtfo

I'm the mastermind of 9/11. I'm so ashamed, I don't know who to tell. I tried to open up to Sportacus but he was busy riding Stephanie's dick.

Go to the doctor retard. They can give you cream.

fckn A ma niggur

nail, i see what you did there

I let my dog fuck my ass and he came inside.

I'm a dude.