Ask a firefighter things

Ask a firefighter things.

8 years in. Houston = both medical and fire/rescue, so one day on the big red truck, next day on the ambulance, etc.

how many men should be on a 4 inch hose?

whats most fucked up thing you have seen on either job

Worst call you ever responded to?

How much of a pussy magnet is it being a firefighter?

post pics of dead kunts pls bro
Tldr stay safe in future

does bruno mars is gay?

You should have as many men on your 4" hose as you prefer. It's 2017 bro, it's all good, you can have men all over your little hose.

Some interesting suicides I guess... jumped 140 feet from a bridge onto asphalt (squish), or another dude we found next to a mostly empty handle of vodka, with an empty bottle of tylenol (protip DO NOT try to kill yourself with tylenol OD), and a bottle of helium with a hose leading into a bag over his head. Points for thoroughness.

dammit nigger you know what i meant

Pretty solid. For a long time I never had anything fire-related in my tinder profile... as soon as I added a work pic, my responses doubled. (average-looking dude)

nah, I love my job... even though the chances are small, posting anything like that could get me fired.

Yes. Quite.

I honestly don't. Why do you want men on your supply line?

Is it true Police Men cheat, and Fire Men beat?

Any tips for hemorrhoids?
Pls save my butthole

How does the fire department go about choosing how many people have to respond to a call?

I called for an ambulance awhile back because my diabetic grandfather had an onset of acute hyperglycemia. It wasn't a particularly distressing call, just "Yeah, please send an ambulance and some insulin." We ended up getting 4 short firetrucks, an ambulance, and about a dozen people to put one man in the ambulance. Seems like a waste of resources.

Most police and fire cheat... dunno why really. Alpha personalities, stressful jobs, tend to marry early.... I dunno.

Abuse is becoming less common, happily--hitting your spouse is about as bad a thing as you can do, inside the brotherhood (alongside stealing).

How does it feel to know you're below police?

How does it feel knowing you work a shitty job and don't get paid much for it?

How does it make you feel knowing when the public and women see firemen, they see auto plebs?

Fag.

pop them you fuck pussy

i knew it was a fucking bullshit thing. my cousin is a firefighter and ive heard him ask people that claimed to be firefighters that question and i never knew why they started laughing when people answered. thanks mang

If you had one shot rr one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment,
would you capture it? Or just let it slip?

Try a large cock. It will debraid your hemorrhoids.

Varies by city/county/whatever.

Generally, the idea is to send whoever is closest, and then additionally send more advanced levels of medical training. Who gets dispatched when differs between every jurisdiction.

In Houston, your call would have initially sent the nearest EMT-staffed ambulance and that's it (unless the nearest ambulance was not available, in which case you'd get the nearest fire truck staffed by EMTs, and the next-nearest ambulance).

How does it feel to be rich for sitting on your ass? While NBA players are saving lives for not even a quarter of your paycheck you scam people left and right for a quick buck. Scum of the earth. Also, what us a firefighter?

lul.

Ah. Hah, yeah, that's probably a good way to tell somebody trying to BS. 4" or 5" is what you connect from a hydrant to your pumper.

I have no idea what this question means

I wish I could get paid for handling balls, I'm just not that good at it.

His butt is sweaty
Knees weak, logs are heavy
There's feces on his sweater already
Looks like confetti
He's anxious, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop logs, but he keeps on forgetting
How to pinch down, intestines groan so loud
He opens his anus but the logs won't come out
He's farting, woah, everyone's departing yo
Shit out of luck, Andy Sixx, end the show

Snap back to the lavatory, oh there goes trickle pee
Oh there goes Andy, he choked
He's clogged up but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he'll put logs in their throats
He's constipated he knows, it takes patience to go
He so stuffed that he knows when he goes back to his own commode, that's when it's
Back to the logs again yo, this whole Andy meme
You better go capture his logs and hope he don't flush'em

You better suck the logs from his anus, you taste it
You ate it, you never let it go to waste, hey
You only get one log, do not miss your chance to eat
Andy Sixx might feed you once in a lifetime, you better

How do you like your work?
How's the pay?
Do you feel respected?
Married, kids or badge bunnies?

Fucking love it.

Shitty, considering the work Houston does compared to everywhere else, all of which pay better.

Yeah, for the most part. Drivers are assholes, but most people seem to appreciate that we're there for you when the shit hits the fan.

Single and enjoying myself rather muchly.