Sheriff David Clarke "there is no "FEAR" anymore about assaulting attacking fighting disarming or generally like...

Sheriff David Clarke "there is no "FEAR" anymore about assaulting attacking fighting disarming or generally like assaulting police officers"
>
<
Is "fear" the correct word to use here? Should we fear the police? Should the police fear us?
Why is Fear used here?
>
<
Are police held accountable for their actions? If I to get punched in the face, I get punched in the face. If an officer gets punched in the face, they get punched in the face, pull their gun out and shoot you.
>
<
What do you think about Black lives matter?
All lives matter?
White lives matter?
>
<
Does Black lives matter/ All lives matter create more racism? Does it do more harm than good?
>
<
What is the solution to end racism? Is there really racism on an intellectual level, seriously?
>
<
Is racism a mental illness? Propaganda?
A tool?
>
<
> Dated a "white" chick who dated a "black" guy for 8 years. She said the whole "cock" thing is bull shit?
Lots of anons can put their mind at ease now
Did I just end Racism?

The only way to end racism is to somehow get blacks to stop living behind the shield of retardation and integrate and completely quell or eliminate mudslimes.

why do blacks feels they don't get the same opportunities as others?

A civillian killing a police officer is bad.

A police officer killing a civilian is worse as they are an agent of the system. Thereby undermining the law and order system.

BLM highlights the demographic that has face the crux of this breakdown of the system.

Bad reputation as a group, it's up to them to fix that though.

I've seen it, they have the capacity to fit in just fine. They choose not to out of pride or thinking it's the smarter thing to do, I don't really know.

Can you work on your text formatting or something?
You can't make out what are the questions, his responses and your comments.

Yeah seriously OP, wtf is that? I just responded to your last sentence, the only bit I understood.

Some cultures are more civilized than others.

im being punished in /pol right now for the formatting, so kinda just fucking with them now at this point

That's assuming it's a breakdown of the system that's the major issue and minimizing or completely disregarding the personal culpability of those affected.

the Top is an actual quote from the sheriff , below that is just a bunch of questions if you want to answer you can, the bottom is me stating i dated a chick after she dated a black dude for x amount of years. after we parted ways she stayed white. but that really has no correlation to the sheriff, more a personal experience

he's a nigger though yeah?

is there anything like this that says blacks killed by cops and then whites killed by cops?

There's formatting tools in Open Office for free or just getting a template off of Goggle can help you with that stuff.

Some people are not racists, but some people just hate blacks and they hate God for making blacks. You can't talk or reason with them and it's like arguing with a pig, it doesn't help you and it irritates the pig. The problem is a lot of these people are cops

Fuck off.

thankyou.

BLM fucked up from the start. They make 'black lives matter' sound like 'ONLY black lives matter' when they should be saying 'black lives matter TOO'

I wouldn't feel bad about fucking a cop up, unless he shot me of course. If he was out of line I'd feel completely justified in anything from knocking some teeth in to shooting him. Depending on how out of line we're talking. If I saw a cop murder someone, or my dog, I'd won't even bat an eye at returning the favor. I think the cops shouldn't be allowed to carry firearms at all, especially not lethal rounds. All those faggots do is escalate.

Assume 99.9% of cops are not secret racist nazis, do what they ask you and you'll be fine no matter your race.

Secondly, don't get caught. Hide your shit and trust me, a gun is useless almost all the time, don't carry an illegal one around.

non leathal rounds should be considered, something that hurts but wont kill. I did get tazed by a cop once and when I fell I hit my head on the ground which then required the cops to take me to the hospital and charge me close to 2600 bucks for MRI and EKG. I refused medical the entire time

Real opinion incoming. Sure all lives matter. Nobody is arguing about that but when it comes to the movement "black lives matters" all they are saying is that their lives matter as well. When you ask is their really racism on an intellectual level, I will say yes. There are select individuals from all race that doesn't like a certain person based on race. When it comes to the police, im sure that there are bad policemen/policewomen out there that are power hungry and take advantage of their power, but with all this negative stigma around cops being violent, they can be a little bit jumpy because they dont want to put themselves in danger. I respect most police officers because it is not an easy job, but it is a very important job and you need to be non-biased and treat others like the human beings they are.

I think when a cop tries to find something wrong is a big problem too. Harass and collect

tbh Police should be allowed to kill anyone they suspect to be guilty of a crime.

If you don't respect authority then you should kill yourself NOW.

>Is "fear" the correct word to use here?
Sort of:
a) You're attacking a person with guaranteed consequences, that is: You're highly unlikely to get away with it, and more likely to be prosecuted harsher.
b) You're far more likely to be met with greater force than you bring, you run a far greater risk of being injured or shot (killed) - You're specifically choosing a target this you know IS armed, trained and likely has far, far more experience than your average person.

If you don't fear for your own safety when attacking (

This
If they would have protested peacefully against police brutality in general they would have had lots of support from the broader population, but instead they destroyed the shops of their neighbours and wanted all whites dead

Police are the puppets of the wealthy funneling the money of the poor into the pockets of the wealthy.

the only way this would work is if you had it on certain days of the week and at most 2 days max

>non leathal rounds
That doesn't exist. 'Less lethal' is the closest and that can easily kill. Even stun weapons can be quite lethal, as you experienced.

Best to not elevate the encounter to that point at all. The best way to deal with cops is to out maneuver them, not argue with them like it's your dad.

I've had cops sneak up on me with a weed fogged car and 5 stoned dumbasses staring back at him and still drove away.

No because the system censors truthful data. We are so abysmally in the dark it is terrifying.

I agree. Videos are out showing white people in the hood holding All lives matter signs and getting threatened and beaten because of it.

Found the indoctrinated cuck

Cop's shouldn't draw first tho
How could you trust someone who has you at gunpoint?

good stuff. When I was tazed the male cop said I could leave so i went to give my son a hug, the female cop did not know the male cop had said this and she said stop or I'll taze BBBlllLLaaPPP, it all happened in a split second

Yeah, that's it. Whites are perfect.

Well when it comes to the official movement, it is peaceful. But you always have some sort of extremism in most big controversial movements and they do something in the name of BLM for example. So when some black guy kills a cop and says black lives matters. That doesnt mean he is affeliated with the movement directly, it just means that he agrees with it and will do something extreme in support of it. The BLM group does not endorse violence even though people do irrational stuff in support of it.

not serious but do you think we could start a protest that all lives matter and end it in a riot>?

death to all niggers

I would like to thank you all for participating in this thread. I had posted the same thing in /pol and basically no one there could get over the fact that the format was shit except one user. Not only did you guys point out the bad format but you gave help to fix it, moved on and made good conversation. I was expecting death to all niggers as the above mentioned but this is /b, and its to be expected. It just goes to show that /b is more intelligent and has a better chance at surviving than /pol.

Yea I know but the blm movement doesn't really speak against these extremists

no one gives a fuck about cops shooting niggers
it's pathetic that you think licking our balls is going to change that

Pol is a containment board
What did you expect?

All they are saying is that they believe other races don't care about black people. Which is racist stereotyping.

Mainly knowing this is why I posted the black sheriff trump supporter and used BLM ALM

Are you white?

There's not much that is more ignorant than blaming police for the laws that politicians make.
How fucking stupid can you be?
>FUCK, FUCK, FUCK THE POLITICIANS!

yes why?

Visually

choosing a sheriff who is also politicly motivated, with the same view as morgan freeman, yet makes statements that are out of bounce as trump does. I know

you're either a nigger or a cuck, in either case kys

Thats not true at all. I will not deny that there probably are some black people that dont like white peolple but that doesnt change the stance of the movement. They are saying they dont want to be treated differently than other races.

politicians are held accountable for police actions. It is a double ended sword

it is bigger. this is too narrow of a view to having. But I agree that some people such as yourself have this view on BTM

Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?

My nigga

The basis of black white racism, in the US anyway, is all blacks are taught to have a deep pit of resentment for the whites, due to incidents many moons ago.

And whites can see it in them, even the most retarded white people can pick up on it, but we're not mad. It's just keeps things awkward and annoying.

His butt is sweaty
Knees weak, logs are heavy
There's feces on his sweater already
Looks like confetti
He's anxious, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop logs, but he keeps on forgetting
How to pinch down, intestines groan so loud
He opens his anus but the logs won't come out
He's farting, woah, everyone's departing yo
Shit out of luck, Andy Sixx, end the show

Snap back to the lavatory, oh there goes trickle pee
Oh there goes Andy, he choked
He's clogged up but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he'll put logs in their throats
He's constipated he knows, it takes patience to go
He so stuffed that he knows when he goes back to his own commode, that's when it's
Back to the logs again yo, this whole Andy meme
You better go capture his logs and hope he don't flush'em

You better suck the logs from his anus, you taste it
You ate it, you never let it go to waste, hey
You only get one log, do not miss your chance to eat
Andy Sixx might feed you once in a lifetime, you better

I 100% agree on what you said except what they are taught is more about current or only a couple decades ago. Im not sure that many black people still hate white people based on slavery, but about post-slavery. They can turn on the news and its all about how a police officer killed another black guy and thats where the distrust comes into effect in black and white and white and black relationships. Good point though.

I just figured that might've helped. I'm also white but with my luck I probably still would've gotten busted.

Fixing the core of a social problem, is the only way to move on.

Everything else is systemic and just perpetuates the problem.

It's not luck, it's skill and candor. Thinking ahead and not getting caught off guard.

>distrust comes from the leftist propaganda media corporations manipulating the black community
I concur, user.

I don't fucking touch social media beyond this shit hole and wew lad the TV, that fucker can rot.

The Washington Post, The LA Times, The NY Times, The Huffington Post, MSNBC, CNN, and 98% of all "news" outlets are the leftist propaganda corporations I'm talking about, user.

They, and politicians like Obama and the Clintons, have been convincing black people that they are nothing but niggers for the last 50 years.

Just like how they have convinced immigrant families that there's no difference between legal and illegal immigrants and that an attack on illegal immigration is an attack on all immigrants.

And you right, that's why I don't touch it.

The fact your silly ass still thinks this a "Left vs. Right" and not an "Owners vs. Everyone Else" thing proves how hilariously under equipped you are to have a real conversations about our social ills.

>the entire police force is out of control, this is not just about dindus
>serious systemic flaw that affects us all

nice try.

he's a liar

Sup

>2017
>still blaming everything on people that have more money than you