/Drug/ psychedelics general

/Drug/ psychedelics general

Is allad worth it/Safe? Trip reports?

1p-LSD and other research chemicals?

What was your most fucked up experience?

And of course: Shrooms or Acid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEzYSWYBp7w&ab_channel=PsychedSubstance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need a crash course on ALLAD. What the fuck have niggers made in their bathtubs now?

Well i had over a hundred trips from shrooms, lsd, 25i-nbome, 2ct2, 2cb, morning glorys, mdma (hero dose 850mg) combines and in all honesty havent had many side affects or health probs

I prefer the real shit though rc dont do the same for me

Seems to be a more visual less brainfuck LSD trip;

Idk how safe it is, but after while it had to happen that some safe research chemicals like 1P-LSD come up.

Any mental damage ATM?

1p-lsd is legal in almost all Europe. Do you think I'm safe making an order from Germany of 5 tabs of it?
I'm from Italy

None truly sometime a little HPPD when i dont get good sleep but nm else

theres sub reddits of how safe/how to go about ordering in all different places in the world

I agree with this feels alot less personal alot less into it i can seperat real and fake
Much less head

Was into lsd and shrooms a lot a year ago. My hands down best high was taking 1 hit of lsd, then smoking a small amount of Tina to help avoid panic.

Id sit and play guitar for hours and id sound AMAZING. Like, i loved it. Id learn entire songs in a day with that combination.

My worst expierence is taking 5 hits of strong lsd. It was scary as hell, It was like I knew everything there was to know about the human concious. Like just thinking things would make them a reality on a concoius level.
All I could see was white. It was like going into a black hole. I had such strong visuals i couldnt see anything around me. It was like a veil of psychadelics.

But all in all, psychadelics helped me quit drugs all together. I realized none of this truelly matters, holding onto things is pointless. In 60 years ill either be dead or a very old man and look back at my life and wished I hadnt lived in stress and regret, so now I overcame my anxiety and depression. Amd no longer need drugs.

(But ill do thrm on very special occasions) but no longer to cope with my emotions.

>HPPD
I got that shit from cannabis. CANNABIS. I have that for life. I know exactly what that is. These research chemicals are untested and I'm surely not gonna guinea pig myself into making my condition any worse.

I usually order my LSD from germany and I live in switzerland, the police will probably fuck you over with 1p anyways, and youll have to start an expensive ass process proving you do not have real LSD...

1P is pretty new, ill rather go the risk of breaking the law for real LSD that is explored enough

I have mild Aspergers, I never felt too connected with my vision anyways, so the HPPD is not too bad

That suck mine very minor and doesnt bother me actually makes my night cooler since i work 3rd shift

Never done acid. Tina and weed make me SUPER fucking paranoid. Like, constantly worrying I'm about to have a heart attack. I really want to try lsd but I need an emergency escape if it goes sideways. Any suggestions?

Wanna talk insane doses i took 10 200ug tabs once firse 6 then 4 about 5 hours later tripped for 3 days

How was your trip?

Just get a good sitter and have happy things all around like a kid

It's not so cool after you've lived with it for several years, yearning to see normally again, and simply unable to turn back the hands of time. After the initial realization, I was depressed for months about it. Now I notice it only slightly, but it definitely gets worse if I focus on it. There is no remedy.

Honestly not worth the money after about 16 hours i just got used to it went to work and lived life like i wasnt high a bit disappointing

I wouldn't risk that shit if you are unable to remain calm after so much as blazing.

Well like i said mines extremely minor only flares up when im lacking sleep be good user hope it gets better

So no problem then

Maybe not fucked up but i did 8 grams of shrooms at once and wandered in a forest, smoked tons of weed

Friend i was doing it with brought his douchebag friend who was annoying as fuck at times

Friend did 4g, had stomach cramps and that's it

The acid bodyload can be very uncomfortable, so you might need to train on that...
First of all, a heart attack on weed is very unlikely, the heart is the strongest muscle in your body, so it can easely withstand double the regular heartrate, mine sometimes goes up to 250 on weed.

I had a slightly fevery feeling during my first trip (that uncomfortable warm/cold dillemma).
Get some benzos;
For your body you should get XANAX, but keep in mind that this is the ultimate knockout and your emergency break and not just a stopper when you dont feel comfortable (it won't kill you, but its not healthy to knockout on XANAX).

You might try to get ultra high on high CBD-Herb, it reduces anxienty

We, si fa a metà o cosa?
Where did you get it?

Well, tripping made me realize how unaware I am and how weed just makes everything worse for a week after smoking it. Also: Autism, so the cons clearly outweight the pros...

First time i took LSD it was 50/50
Half was amazing
Half was the scariest thing I've ever experienced
I couldn't fall asleep despite taking sleeping meds
But im all good now
You could always just purchase Amanita Muscaria, that shit is legal.
I don't know if i'd trust 1p-LSD, even if they sell them in blotters. It's just not the same and idk if it'd be worth it. Plus i have an LSD connect so i wouldn't. But you do you fam.

Well im diagnosed with extreme bipolar depression and anxiety and if anything pychs have only helped much more than anything ive ever been prescribed

Yeah, but the thing is, that all i've heard so far that it is a 100% indistinguishable LSD experience, it may just be the perfect legal replacement

Till its made illegal

A friend of mine is stuck in a borderline depressive mindset; How was your trip while having depression?

Yeah, and then somebody will make one lil atom different and fuck people over with that.

I swear to god, this war on drugs has just become annoying by that point of time...

Well it helped me put my life in prospective turned my life around used to be a basement dweller with no job no anything and through multiple trips i saw how fucked i was and it gave me a weird motivation to get better i got a fulltime job now and am enlisting in the army i ship in december

However it was very brutal at points my one and only bad trip really set me down my path my trips are more mental than visual but i ended up fetal position in the corner of my room cry the whloe trip while mentally berating myself on how i was useless and needed to be better would necessarily recomend unless your friends very strong mentally

Just expect very stong happiness or very stong sadness on or the other

Nah he'll be fine, he just has some guilt feelings for his parents because he got caught smuggling 200g shrooms (we've never got to try them ironically) and now he's legally grounded till 21 (4 more months)

2CB was my all time fave, done shrooms, datura, peyote and acid as well, but the 2cb was the all time fave.

Fucking full on 6 way group thinking, out of body shit, hallucinations the whole works. Was a lot like acid and peyote at the same time but not as terrifying, which is the only description for when you eat 3g dried shrooms and 4 tabs of heavy euro acid. Fun all the same, but i wondered if i was ever coming back during that weekend.

Was awesome, all 6 of us had a great time.

It might be a loophole
But if anything order that shit from a public computer and don't track it
Just wait till it shows up at your doorstep. Cause odds are you ain't got a research lab in your house nigga lmao

Ive wanted to try peyote so long just cant get my hands on or its crazzy expensive

Isn't 2cb super easely OD'able?

I'm in Australia bro, I thought the same thing, then i met this old farmer who lived in baja for years, while I was chasing bass in a river that went through a property i used to hunt on, he was growing buttons in his back yard and when he said "bet ya can't eat just one" I had to do it.

It's fucking epic shit, but make sure you trip with people who can handle, we had one guy lose his mind and try and hack himself up, was pretty brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEzYSWYBp7w&ab_channel=PsychedSubstance

1p LSD live experience video.
he says it felt exactly like "real" lsd
this guy has many videos on psychedelics in general.

Yeah, psyched substance is known, but something deep inside me just tells me to stay away from that dude, no matter how interesting and objectively good his videos are....

Ahhh yeah I guess, tbh I'm not sure, when we got our hands on it I did a quick look on erowid, then a quick google, and given our experience with other hallucinogens we jumped right in. It was very mda like in smaller doses, so we just pushed it to the max. No side effects for me, a few mates had a bit of dehydration, minor mood swings 48hrs post, but otherwise all good on a 3 pill 150mg drop. Epic shit man.

This is just an LSD analogue, it's essentially the same as LSD

This thread needs a bump.

You shouldn't ever let you heart rate get near 250 you fucking dumbshit. North of 180 is terrible while just sitting

Its ok, a high heartbeat runs in my family also i'm 2m tall wich results in a high heartbeat as well

what you guys think of scopolamine, tried some the other day, had like some minor hallucinations and felt pretty chilled, but lost like all my motor skills and could barely see anything in any detail

The date rape drug? No thanks bro.

last year summer i took 300mg of Allad.
Died laughing.
I was in the nature alone. This stuff should be less deep than Acid but a bit more visual. But i dont get any visuals in generel or very little. I got some visuals (so for normal peoply it might be very nice :D) last for about 6 hours

Had a nice time with that stuff but wasnt worth it if you try to go deep. Its a mild psychedelic i would say

There's too many people ordering RCs on reddit getting fucked over by authorities and vendors. I guess I need to find a good onion site.

SR3 all the way

how can you get fucked over by the authorities when RCs are legal ?

They have to test it and then charge you a huge ass fine, the product doesnt even get delivered for sure...

i guess thats more of an us thing ?

IDK, thats what ive heard from my friend in NY

Some users were discussing how 1P can likely degrade with certain conditions during delivery and can give false positives for scheduled substances.

The question is, will it be the scheduled substance or just appear as it?

Depends on where you live.
I know several European countries operate on the principle that "it doesn't have to be on the list of illegal drugs to be an illegal drug".

Both are likely scenarios from what I gathered. I don't really know shit about it, but some posts sure are convincing.

TBH, its not like the authorities would give a fuck;
When my bro got arrested, he had besides shrooms and salvia divinorum some kanna n' kratom on him;
Of course they didnt give it back, he waited for his phone for 4 months as well...

Also, i dont think that separation between scheduled drugs and unscheduled drugs is smart, as long as (potentially and often dangerous) replacement chemicals are on the free market, its better off when everything is illegal...

everything should be legal or at least decriminalized since prohibition does more harm than good.

I totally agree with that, but if we illegalize drugs, not automatically illegalizing replacement causes only more harm

how would you even make the law ?
government doesnt know shit about drugs.
if you make one molecule illegal it just gets changed a tiny bit.

The only reason I'm not for decriminalizing all drugs is that it puts powerful chemical weapons in the hands of absolutely anyone. You can do a lot of intentional and unintentional harm to people by drugging people without their consent. People that are dedicated and resourceful enough will get what they want, but at least the general population doesn't have ready access to drugs that can be used to kill, sedate, rape, disfigure, etc. All things to be considered when you hate the drug war. However, recreational drugs should be available to adults.

Define Tina?

there are plenty of legal substances to drug people.
if you really wanna fuck someone up you dont care whats legal or not either way.

Sure, you can feed someone rat poison or bleach if you were so inclined. As I said, people with the dedication will always find a way.

Having the entire, vast collection of every pharmaceutical/plant at the disposal of every sick individual that so desired it would not realistically be beneficial for society as a whole.

Acid, cuz shrooms are fun but Im more likely to hallucinate with acid,and the high I get feels wonderful.