Reminder that yesterday they scored from offside yet again...

Reminder that yesterday they scored from offside yet again. Reminder that last season they scored historic league record of goals from offiside, as well as breaking the all time league record for penalties given by ref. Reminder that they won the league only by 1 point and Real had a goal disallowed against Malaga.
Reminder that Real are the good guys and Barca one of the most corrupt, disgusting, dirty clubs in existence.

This season so far -
vs Bilbao - pen not given for Athletic, 2 points stolen
vs Valencia - goal from offside, 2 points stolen
vs Sociedad - disallowed goal for Sociedad, 1 point stolen
vs Madrid - goal from offside, 2 pens not given for Real, 1 point stolen (+ 2 points stolen from Real)
vs Osasuna - goal from offside

History -

1992 - winning free kick against Sampdoria was wrongly given
2006 - disallowed Sheva goal in semi final, Eto'o goal from offiside in the final
2009 - 4 penalties not given for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge
2011 - ridiculous red card for van Persie in 1/8, red card for Pepe in 1/2 (replays showed he didn't touch Alves), disallowed Higuain goal in 1/2
2015 - penalty not given for Juve when score was 1-1

>2015 - penalty not given for Juve when score was 1-1

This one triggered me so fucking much, Juve had them on the ropes and then the fucking turkroach refereee decided to bail out his shitskin brothers. Cancerlona is truly cancer.

>2015 - penalty not given for Juve when score was 1-1

Yep, the fucking roach didn't whistle it and in counter-attack either Gaymar or Vampire scored.

>this butthurt faggot
lmao I love the pain and destruction messi has caused in subhumans, 12 years and counting

I compare Barça to leftists: claim to be oppressed for centuries when they're the ones running the show

I can't imagine how fucking mad must someone be to be this dedicated a shitposter. It's between the Polish ABB and the Romanian slip poster

>Watching LEL Liga

The refball in that 2009 game against Chelsea was so fucking blatant. And Juventus deserved the title in 2015 too. The 2-1 goal came from a foul not given by the referee when Juve was attacking with all the team.

in the 2009 game Abidal was sent off for nothing and Barca were denied a penalty from a Ballack handball

Friendly reminder that Barca magically started winning league titles after they supported Villar in 2004 election and placed Gaspart as his right-hand man in the federation

It must be very hard to live in such butthurt that you made up this compilation.

I feel sorry for you.

like and good, decent person I get angry thinking about unpunished evil and injustice in the world

Can someone post the Barcelona lunch orders please? My kid brother doesn't believe they drink soda

B-b-b-but 'we' are leftist compared to Franco!

>Reminder that Real are the good guys

isn't that the game where pepe bought a penalty via massive dive? or something like that but i'm 100% sure pepe was involved in some shit

>italians don't know football
sad that we've lived long enough to see this

KEK
might as well play until Real score, after all it's not a set limit

glad you learned something today

>ingnoring the context of both matches
Fucking retards, no one's falling for the bait, it's obvious that both opponents were falling on the ground every half second.

there was a red card in injury time which wasted a lot of time. So basically you're comparing a 0-0 game in which there was a reason to extent extra time to a 2-1 game in which Real won with a 95th minute penalty in which Pepe dragged his opponent to the ground, all this when 3 minutes were given

barca and real are the most disgusting teams in existence

how is Real more disgusting than Buyern?

in literally every single conceivable way

>Arguing which is worse
Absolute lel, i'm a RM fan but >we are both sides of the same coin, except >we are full time elitist assholes and have actually won more

Elche scored in the 92nd minute and spent a good minute celebrating so ref had every right to give an extra minute. Penalty was given at 3:57. kys you stupid fuck.

I see you've failed to talk about the actual comical penalty, good job gypsy

of course spaghetti nigger, since the entire point was the extra minutes beyond the indicated, moving your little goalposts to shitty penalties is irrelevant

>it's irrelevant when Real get bullshit penalties
KEK
E
K

how so? Buyern terrorized the entire rest of German clubs, federation and league power structures are filled with their people, so are german sports media, they do everything in their power to destroy any german team that dares to challenge them, buy every star player from rivals using money they get from ads and endorsements (also read more about Buyerns shady deals with banks and jewish firms), they make sure Bundesliga keeps it's retarded rules ensuring that no rival club will get a billionaire owner and challenge them, they get help from refs...

And Real? What is their sin? Reminder that if you don't like them because of their galactico transfers you sound like a commie with a massive inferiorty complex.

would make fun of you, but Dyslexia is no joke

gday dago

>Gypsy trying to feel superior to anyone
>INB4 brazilian
At least our people don't live on the sewers.

you are a retard

great arguments Uli

you have more people living in your streets than we have living in our entire country. top fucking kek

bayern is rich and buys players with their own money. real madrid is €600 million in debt and still pays ridiculous amounts of money for whoever just because the fans have a severe transfer sickness. it's what is killing football