Thinking of going Japan for a few weeks. Anyone know of spots where the girls want to fuck white guys...

Thinking of going Japan for a few weeks. Anyone know of spots where the girls want to fuck white guys? Share some stories if you have any.

Also Asian qt thread

I dont remember where i head this but apparently okinawa has the hottest babes in japan

Head to Kyoto. That's where I fucked this Japanese girl. She was really into it, too. 10/10 would and did recommend.

dude, if you don't fuck at home, you wont fuck in Japan, don't lie to yourself

Lived there two years because of work. Best answer is, the further away from tourist traps you are, the greater your chance of success. Also do NOT expect women to look like that over there. You'd be lucky to find a woman bigger than a B-cup.
The good thing is, you'll know the ones that want a white guy, they'll do all but approach you and some actually will.

I heard they don't like foreigners in their brothels. Am I wrong?

Shit quality

Heard this too. If you are looking for asian trim Thailand or Philippines is the place to go. Japanese might look better to some but its a really wierd country and culture.

Probably cause most of the brothel foreigners are military.

maybe shinjuku or roppongi, shinjuku has Kabukichō which is tokyos red light district that has all the host and hostess clubs, soaplands and the robot cabaret, roppongi has a lot of bars and maybe clubs from what I've heard.

anyway if youre a moderately tall white guy most japanese girls will probably fawn over you, I went there while in a relationship so I didnt get to try any of the local girls.

that's correct Gaijin

How tall is moderately

What about the saying Jap prostitutes do not have sex with gaijins? It's impossible to find hooker in Tokyo if you are westerner.

Only because they have a lot of genes from american soldiers. This makes them the closest to perfect womem, aside for maybe those german ones living around Ramstein.

op here's some real advice. you need to go somewhere where literally NO ONE speaks english, and learn a little japanese before you go. there's nothing worse than the typical "heh i'm an american bro time to go to japan and get some pussy!!! b-b-b-but im too scared to leave tokyo!!"

make an effort and they'll respect you so much more for it. there are soooo many fags that go to japan and don't, don't be one of them.

anything over 5'8" id say, I'm 5'10" and I was about a head taller than the majority of the people there, had some issues with having to dodge the little plastic bits on the ends of umbrellas because everyone held them at my eye level, saw a japanese guy that was about 6'4" was the most depressing thing because he was so oversized for that country, he was hunched and getting the hand hoops on the train smacking him in the face.

lol manlet

I'm assuming 5'10" or taller
Honestly I'm 5'10" and a little chubby but I'm slimming down and building up a little muscle and trying to save a little money at my wage slave job to buy a plane ticket to Thailand and stay down there for a month

Go to hub in Shibuya or Ropponggi. The Jap girls that go there are all looking for foreigners. Easy lay if you have decent game.
As said though. If you don't fuck at home you probably are too much of a bitch to get any elsewhere.

wrong all around. Japanese don't like whites in general. The Ameritards dropped two nukes on them, and now you expect the nation to fall at the sight of your tiny white penis? Take your neckbeard attitude back to Nebraska

I was still taller than most people there.

i'm 6'5, not sure about jp but i lived in korea for a while and people were tall and wore a lot of heels.. they weren't all 6'4/6'5, but most of the dudes were like 5'10 to 6'2 i would say (in daegu, not in seoul)

Doesn't change the fact that you're a manlet in the west.

in japan you would probably have trouble with door frames.

I'm not really worried, I'm the tallest in my family and I generally go for girls that are 5'0 anyway.

how tall are you?

Koreans are the tallest Asians.

Models, the ones on TV and videos have all had plastic surgery. In real life, I would describe most as plain or just OK.

Currently here. Haven't had any really approach me. I don't really try though. Rpongi is probably the best spot. Skout is good for those trans. This country is weird with woman. It isn't what you think. I also wouldn't say they are hot but they are super duper cute.

when I was there most of the girls in tokyo looked quite nice, aside from the occasional potato nose most were easily 6-8

cute is better than hot anyway.

not sure about you jp fans, but in kr EVERYONE came up and talked to me (other than guys 22-30, who were racist as hell and hated me). like when i walked around downtown i would get approached by school girls trying to practice their english, or asking to see my blue eyes. i have never had a better experience in asia, it's so much better than being in the west. i wholly recommend disconnecting and moving there for a month or two via air bnb just for the experience. it's great.

No I agree.

Oh there are some real lookers, no doubt, but few and far. One thing they all know how to do is act cute. That kind of makes up for it.

They don't really mind having crooked teeth, although I heard that orthodontics has become more common in the last ten years.

I'd say in Japan people are more likely to leave you alone and mind their own business, the general feeling i got when I was there is that everyone has something they are busy with so nobody hassles anybody so they can get on with their day.

I would absolutely love to go back there and live there because I love that mentality, if I'm out in the street I love being left the fuck alone.

that sounds really good too. i would love to go to japan but unfortunately i don't know any japanese and my only jp friend lives in Kyoto which i hear is a tourist trap.

>100 off

rip user

yeah I think the only thing that kinda sticks is that fad where they get their cuspids/canines pointed out for added cuteness.

one thing that I found rather disappointing was that their toothbrush tech was pretty much non existant, I'm used to seeing all these toothbrushes with gimmicks but over there it was just rectangle with bristles

???

Shibuya if you've got game and don't mind some effort, around Ueno or Akihabara if you prefer to pay for not effort

I've always wondered this. I'm in Tokyo right now and speak really good Japanese, and can easily pull 15+ girls a month, but I do it speaking Japanese and using unconventional methods (plus I have an apt).

Where do normal foreigners & tourists go to pick up girls? How do you guys do it without speaking Japanese? Where are the "gaijin hunters" located? How many girls can you pick up a month if you actually try? My bet is the language barrier is really fucking you guys over.

Respond with locations/techniques and I'll post some content.

tinder is by far the easiest way. also, airbnb a hotel. just say that you're staying for a few weeks and want to enjoy the city with someone. easy date, easy hookup

I tried tinder and it was a gigantic pain in the ass. I also spoke Japanese the entire time. Maybe full on English is the way to go on that shit. I guess I can try making a fake profile and see how many matches I get.

i used tinder when i was over there and got atleast 2 hookups in each city

what made it a pain in the ass?

then say something along the lines of "hey i know some japanese but i'm not 100% fluent, you should help me practice :)" or something like that....

In Tokyo anyway, a lot of the girls I matched with had been burned by gaijin in the past and were extremely cautious. Wanted to be "friends" first.

I got tons of matches, but not a lot ended up meeting up, and there were also a bunch of literal hookers on it asking for 15000 yen.

Haven't tried it outside the Tokyo area. I bet Fukuoka is awesome for Tinder, though. Just a feeling I have.

I get a lot of girls other methods. I'm just curious how most normal tourists are doing it, and just how often they're able to pick up girls.

There was a place in Ebisu which was an English conversation lounge where Jap girls went looking to hook up with gaijin. That was decades ago and I don't know if it still there. Comm Inn was the name, if I remember right.

Not being able to speak Japanese is a big hurdle and will probably shut you out of a lot of opportunities. You might find one who speaks English well, but don't count on it.

Might also head over to Yokosuka (about an hour out of Tokyo). Heard there's girls who are looking to hook up the US Navy sailors, but probably don't care if you're not.

Like I was saying, I speak great Japanese and can pick up girls doing that, but I'm curious how normal foreigners are doing it.

Also, things are far different than they were a decade+ ago. A lot of girls have picked up on the fact they're pumped and dumped and are extremely cautious in the Tokyo area, and the hot spots I'm sure have changed completely.

I'm interested in places that girls go to now to find gaijin.

What's the cost of living in Japan for about a month?

What about China? Ever been there?

Fags

anonjp?

Yes?

Go to pubs in roppongi, kabukicho and similar dirty places and start speaking in english.

underrated advice

when you close the deal, do the girls know you're just playing around? or do you pretend you're looking for something long term?

In my case, I only go after sluts, so most of the time they're "playing" me. They also almost always have boyfriends.

do they tell you they have a boyfriend? that's cool though, seems like a pretty good arrangement. how do you spot the easy ones?

I mostly use japanese (only) dating apps and just talk to as many girls as possible.

If they seem slutty, I'll invite them over
mess around a few times, and before they take off they usually mention how they've actually had a boyfriend and they're "so sorry". Obviously, I don't really give a fuck.

I'm more interested in how gaijin pick up girls though. What places they go, etc. I wanna give it a try.

Blue eyed Asian looks creepy as fuck

Just go to an AMP to get your Asian fix. Cheaper than plane tickets, and no passport needed.

>all those fake tits in this thread

Jap girls usually don't have big tits m8s

If you are not ugly, or short, and are white, there are lots of Japanese women who want to have eurasian babies..... its kind of a fad/fetish sort of thingie...

thing is, once they are pregnant, they are not interested....this could also be cool.

This japanese chick was writing a blog on fucking white guys, so maybe try her...

LOL you dumbass Japan is literally the worst Asian country for a white American to try and get pussy.

if you put in alot of effort for language learning, you hit the jackpot

i recognise her, who is she?

Can confirm. Live in the UK and started teaching myself Polish (we have alot of poles here). Last thing a Polish girl expects is an English guy who speaks Polish, give a serious in. I'd imagine it's the same most places you go.

Are Asians into black guys?

nice tits

the ones i know hate blacks. actually asians (especially chinese) are the most racist people i know. many also do not like whites.

seconded

Sorry to break your hopes, buddy, but no one likes blacks.

this isnt necessarily true, if they are light ish skinned similar to will smith people will like them more than the eggplant purple ones.

There are a section of girls in Japan that are into blacks. They've appropriated some of the R&B/rap culture and some of them are heavily into it.

Kinda hot because it's different

Asians love pale skin. Being dark is a big no no, therefore no one likes black, no matter if they are solid shit or liquid diarrhea color.

She just wears contact lenses.

i go there for three months every year. i have impregnated 23 of them so far.

Yes, I assumed that because the way genetics work. Doesn't change the fact that it's kinda creepy.

100 off being Satan

Visit the arcade and body them all in Virtua Fighter.

Go for white asians - they get the tits!

good thing I'm whiter than a polar bear in a snow storm then.

I still dont understand, can you break it down for me?

The Japanese are conservative prudes. If you want easy asian whores go to Manila

...autism level 999

nah man I was just wandering through a department store and noticed they only had like 2 different brands of toothbrushes and they were the most boring shit, you would think they would have ones with character mascots on them at least.

True, a lack of weird mascots on mundane shit is uncharacteristic of their culture... fuck you've almost made me curious about it lol

its fun to find out about other cultures, like how australians export fosters because they hate it so much.

This isn't true. Japanese are really slutty, if you know, you speak Japanese.

Imagine some beaner in the US that barely spoke English and generally was a cunt. Would girls be lining up to fuck him? Maybe some sluts, but compare that to someone who spoke great English, understood social situations at parties and shit.

Also girls in the Philippines are just after quick cash and green cards.

even "sweet" girls look fucking hot in china

Literally when I was in Japan, almost every girl I met wanted to smash bro, it should be easy (btw I was in Tokyo)

i know what you mean buddy. this chick here is a "sweet" girl but even she looks fucking hot - creamy skin and surprisingly good set of tits. probably still a virgin as well at 26!