Fappening thread

Fappening thread

another slow day in the fappening house. still waiting on Kirkwood, Porter, Brookes and ofcourse Zissman but hopes are fading

slow? the drip of teases has become a drought, but who knows what is really going on?!

gotta love the badly photoshopped tat 'proof'. Now ifonly some genuinely teased sets would drop the World would be a happier place, Zissman where you at??

but badly photoshopped fakes are better than nothing, just! at least they are something to talk about instead of rambling requests for new leaks

did Alison Brie leak yet?

just asking that question gives you your answer user. even teasers have been deathly slow for a few days, what we need is a 'trader' (if there is actually such a thing) to get pissed off withhis fellow 'traders' over something andthen he dumps his entire collection. One can always hope!

If it had it's be all over the catalog.

and all the time Vola Trivia goes on and on and on and on, if only there was a way to stop it! a leak would probably do the trick!! but the chances of that are slimmer than your average supermodel

Where can I find all the leaked pics till now?

phun

Its actually real

Nah

These are pre boob job?

the trips confirm it! no one can argue with trips!!

if Missy ever leaked that would be a great day

if anyone leaked it would be a great day, even z-list Brits!

oh boi. my gf and i will be meeting a girl soon with this build and potentially have a threesome. gonna be like christmas

Is there a torrent link to the full set so far? Where's the official leak site?

Wheres the cash me outside n00dz?

So were the holly willoughby leaks just a hoax?

yes, so far

Patiently waiting for the Allison Brie stuff. Oh God, please!

will there ever be a fappening as epic as the original though? I feel like we're constantly waiting and getting nothing but dissapointment

I herd that there was a bad trade deal with those, and the leaker didn't get what he wanted. That said: if he's been making bad trades, there's probably other Anons out there who have the pics, and know that an unstable guy has been making bad trades with those pics, meaning that the pics they have might have their value in jeopardy, meaning that they'll probably settle for less when they make trades of their own (lest the pics leak, making their own pics worthless).

The laws of economics demand that the pics be leaked soon.

hopefully not just wishful thinking

Sage until real, new, confirmed shit gets dumped

No, that was their load blown. Now all were getting is a handful of zzzzzz list shit here and there. Shit that was probably supposed to be in the original dump but omitted to drag this shit out.

They'll drop eventually. No shot in fucking hell that everyone who has them deletes them and they're gone forever. It's all just a matter of time.

At this point in time, they're still extremely rare. And they're valuable as all fucking hell because Brie has never done nudity before so needless to say these pictures are breaking some serious fucking ground. Now, it may not be for a while but like I said, eventually, they'll drop. We just have to be patient and let the traders trade away, waiting for one noble and eternal hero to bring Mama home.

Yeah

Hey man, nothing at all wrong with keeping the issue alive and the hype real.

She's supposed to do a nude scene in her show on Netflix, so...maybe then the leaks will drop.

Am I the only one that hasn't heard of 95% of these "celebrities"?

no

It only makes sense for these pictures to ALMOST leak out two months before her new show if for no other reason then to get more and more eyes on her before the show hits to boost buys.

So. celebrities let their own nudes leak for exposure and talk conspiracy is confirmed?

I knew there was a reason JLaw stopped talking about her leaks after 2014.

>FAPPENING THREAD!!!!
>enter thread
>nothing but fakes and previews
>few hours later
>FAPPENING THREAD!!!!
>enter thread
>few hours later
>FAPPENING THREAD!!!!
>enter thread
>few hours later
>FAPPENING THREAD!!!!
>enter thread
>few hours later

Shit gets old pretty quick.

quick? its been 3 years and still going strong! it is fucking annoying though

But you endure for that one time when new shit drops.

sadly true

>3 years

>and still going strong!
These censored previews are a new phenomenon here. The original dump just happened, there was no thread after thread build up for weeks and months in anticipation, its just a bunch of sitting around hoping, now, then fags will come in and post lists of supposed "confirmed" leaks that someone has but every time the list is posted its different from the last time.

This is the same shit with happening threads on Sup Forums, as soon as you enter the thread, its a bunch of fucking nothing.

Sage until actual shit gets posted.

It's fake dude

the original fappening started with those fappeningreport teases, then the flood gates opened, so I guess people are hoping for something similar this time. who knows what'll happen?!

Well she was the highest paid actress of 2015 so, yeah mission accomplished. No reason to keep releasing more.

I dont endure anything, as most of these celebrities are literally who's. There has been so far like 4 chicks I know of, the rest ive never heard of and there nudes end up being nothing to write home about. Ive seen better rando chicks get posted on Sup Forums that look better.

Theyre just shit you look at once, then forget about, I havent saved any fappening pics.

Two confirmed scenes, and possibly another in "The Little Hours". That will bring down the value for sure.

Wait. How could Fappening Report have existed before the original Fappening?

>started with those fappeningreport teases
I never saw any teases or reports for the original, and I'm a loser on here all day every day

there were pics teased with bits obscured by some guy, and then someone else just went fuck it and dumped it all, or something like that

Well other famous bitches, you heard it here first. Start snapping them nude selfies and get them out on the internet.

Look how Kim Kardashian did it.