Ask a straight guy who just ordered a set of buttplugs for himself anything

Ask a straight guy who just ordered a set of buttplugs for himself anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00S2BVX9G/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? Any sensible person can tell you that butt plugs aren't just for gays and chicks.

an orgasm, with a big buttlpug inside ur ass... is the best a men can get... trust me

> Why? Any sensible person can tell you that butt plugs aren't just for gays and chicks.
>an orgasm, with a big buttlpug inside ur ass... is the best a men can get... trust me

I am still afraid to buy one and my gf/family/friends finding out i have one.

Nice, should I start with the small one and work my way up or what?

You should get one for your gf and express interest in it

Yes. unless you want to rip your anus.
(if you don't have experience)

What else do you use to stimulate your anus ?

does it fuck up the shape of your asshole? Does your anus look like beeswax?

Tried a vibrating prostate massager but it was painful so I threw it out.
Hopefully a kind user can answer this, I haven't gotten them in the mail yet

That's funny. I just did the same thing. And I bought some thongs/panties.

No question. Just saying good for you. I got a set too, and I'm very happy with the purchase. Make sure to use lots of lube!

No, if I'm right the anus can't deform from a buttplug.

make sure you use lube OP and dont just jam it in. take your time, your asshole will thank you

Protip if you got the metal ones: leave the plug in the fridge for a little while before use. I've found that insertion is easier, and it makes for a dun sensation as your body warms it up once inside.

Thanks bro

Fun, not dun. Derp.

I bough the small one on the pic for the gf but she never wanted to use it, so i ended up with it, just plug it in and fap, when you feel it's falling out just let that go (it never gets out) and it's basically the best fap ever you just feel gay af after

Go straight for the middle one. Small one will go up there too far, big one hurts. Speaking as a straight guy who's wife suddenly wanted them on me.

yes, use smaller ones first. and.. buy metal ones. i had a metal one and one made of rubber... the rubber one is fucked, metal is heaven. and lube, lots of lube.

>who's wife suddenly wanted them on me.
Esplain pls

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is slowly turning me gay anyway so it's all good
Kek, what was fucked about the rubber one?

Don't you feel gay/ weird/ bad after masturbating from your anus ?

Did you order pic related? If so please provde link. Ive been lookig for progessive plugs for my gf.

Wow faggor homos talking about ass plugs and putting them in...holy fuck do you fags have any dignity in yourself, fucking complete degenerates...

How do you have time for cave exploring?

I only ever could find time while living alone and working a shitty job over the summer. Living with someone while having a big kid job just doesn't seem to afford me the time to make sure I'm clean enough and to get in the mood, etc.

Not OP, but I own this set and am very pleased with them.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00S2BVX9G/

User review image, hehe

Some reviews said the gem fell out of theirs. I had this happen on the small one of mine. I just superglued it back in and everything is fine.

Cheers m8. Have this in return

Are ya smokin yet?!

just bought them. the wife says this will go great with my chastity cage