Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RwxuRZjS9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice egg

Can I put my dick on it?

Can I get some toast?

This is a peg.

egg

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in ceiling fan.

This is a leg.

more egg please

Sauce?

this is a super ted

here ya go

Tobasco

This is a keg

This is a flag

You are a fag

It aint complete without some bacon

youtube.com/watch?v=3RwxuRZjS9M

This is hardcore youtube pron

Why?

So? Wanna shag?

because they go well together
unless you prefer to eat it with another food

Thanks fam

No shit

Those crispy edges are something to be worked on. But saying that, preference is preference. As a cook/chef type I wouldn't be allowed to serve that unless specified on the check. Which is dumb I know but I serve food to golf club members. Stuffy old cunts would complain to no end

This. Damn I'm hungry.

Damn dude, what did you eat?

How do you prevent the edges from becoming crispy?

Made myself hungry as well for posting this.

Eggs are counted as a delicate food so you cook them on low in more oil is the best way. We have a deep pan that can fit 24 eggs in for the breakfast rush and each of those 24 come out perfectly. The oil only needs to be hot, not bubbling. The more bubbles the more egg white becomes saturated with fat and then it crisps up as the fat cooks.

So just keep the heat hot but not scorching and with a bit more oil.
Thanks user!

This is a joke

Perfect! Low heat and enough oil to cover the base of the pan. At home I keep one pan of oil on the sideboard that is just used for eggs. Because the oil isn't getting scorched it can last a 5 days to a week. Then it's just a case of changing the oil. You'll know when to change it because it will be slightly brown looking on the egg white. You're very welcome, user.

Anyone ever heard of adding an egg to root beer?

>worse than pineapple

Steak, eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns and toast. That's a breakfast.

These are some dubs

choose
pineapple or egg?

Black pudding as well

I think id rather egg. Pineapple on pizza is for kids. Don't ruin my pizza with your sweettooth.

add beans and you got yourself an english breakfast

Fuck off. Next youll be wanting beanieweenies.

Called it. Fag. If you add anything else it would be seared ham.

my breakfast is complete, thank you OP

no. its a jpg of a brain on drugs

the highest of keks

go and add seared ham then

i can taste it

eggs are nothing but chicken periods
You may as well eat old tampons and pussy pads if you eat eggs

And pollen is plant sperm. What's your point?

Actually I think the shell is missing.

with salt og peber
very good

That's SAO?

Well I don't go around hoping for a pollen bukakake party neither do I like to eat bird periods it's just wrong

and hotdogs and sausages are tubes made out of eyelids, bones, ligaments and anus
you've been eating loads of shit

If you live near a good amount of pine trees, you have probably already been covered in it.

I feel like its 2007 again

That is true
But I draw the line on eating animal menstral cycles

Do you eat bread?
Or any pasty?

I just realised I'm a tree cum slut
>mfw

Yes but not that often

We'll, it's the contents of an unfertilized egg, the yolk and white. But yes, an 'egg' for short.

well guess what

you eat chicken period (but not that often)

That is just a chicken fetus, and egg includes the shell

Back to ifunny with that shit teir joke faggot

Well ok you got me on that one but it's not like eating the egg runny or fried so it just starts to congeal

I get your point
people eat a lot of weird stuff/body parts. they just dont realize its in the food they see everyday or that what they ate came from that.

I'm fond of eating the skin and muscles of animals. Especially that of bovines.

I love beef especialy rib roast
But would you eat beef period if it was cooked for you

THIS is an egg

pic related : an egg

>chicken period
Not strictly.
Period is the shedding of the uterus lining, and not necessarily about passing of unfertilized (unused) eggs, and that's in mammals.
Birds seem to pass many unfertilized eggs, which contain fat and cholesterol, and the white is protein. (More or less)
To my understanding, at most it has nothing to do with menstrual cycles at all, and at least contains no fetus or baby bird at all. ( I could be wrong, I think rarely, or sometimes with cheap eggs, you can get a bloody one )

I would consider eating the actual egg without all of the uterine sloughing. Since it would be so small, perhaps a cluster could be harvested ?

>blood in egg
Chicken periods

vegans-worst-nightmare.jpg

these are .jpgs

ridiculous
pineapple is pleb
egg is sublime

Where has this been all my life?

This is an meg

Blood in milk
Cow Periods

How tf did you guys ever rule 1/4 the planet

Chickens have no menstrual cycle at all, because chickens have no uterus, because the babies do not grow inside the body. You have to be a mammal to have a period. And chickens are not mammals.
That's like saying that you are drinking chicken milk. When there is no such thing.