Unbreakable giga nigga

>unbreakable giga nigga

who hype here?

He was boring in JJ, so a full series of him doesn't sound appealing.

I'm still waiting for Jessica Jones to put on the spandex.

I'll watch anything where white women get BLACKED

I recently introduced my wife to the awesomeness that is Jessica Jones and we're both super excited for Luke Cage! Her boyfriend is looking forward to it too.

the trailers seem interesting enough

Guaranteed GUARANTEED he will be shot by a cop for no reason, the cop will call it in as self defence, probably use some insulting term like "this thug just charged at me like a wild animal" and then cage will rise up and beat him up. GUARANTEED.

I bet 10 bucks there will be an episode which is about dindunuffin stuff

>shows seems to be about black gangs and black on black violence, with a 70s blaxploitation tone
>Sup Forums is already triggered by made up stuff

I'm looking forward to seeing Misty Knight, and hopefully Colleen Wing in the future for a Daughters of the Dragon spin-off

>he is beating some criminals
>the police shows up and think he is the criminal so they arrest him
>Murdock tries to get him out and proves he dindunuffin

both sides are right then

trailer was just a bunch of punching and some nobody head gangster laughing. there's no hook or anything interesting that makes you want to tune in. same problem as jessica jones, not that this will be that bad because nothing can be.

HYPE

>he has the interesting superpower that he is bulletproof and a huge nigga who fucks white chicks

just drown him lmao

W...

I'm hyped tbhsmh

dis also the one nigga who can swim

>what is backlighting
Fire this fucking DP. The subject's facial features and silhouette blends into the background of the shot.
Into the trash it fucking goes.

>Luke Cage solo series
>not a Power Man + Iron Fist series

The netflix shows are all DARK DARK DARK occasionally featuring green filters all the time..

Why did you put a liberal in your alt right pic?

isn't that the point?

blm then calls this proof all nigs dindunuffin because WE WUZ KAGE N SHIET

This is what triggers me the most. Black people have been known to INVENT science back when they conjured up structures even modern """SCIENTISTS""" could not even attempt to recreate (like pyramids). Further more in what kind of world does a black person have to work? That's a place for them white nerds. The alpha genes of the black folks, left for them by their ancestors, the kings and queens of ancient civilizations (who have departed Earth to conquer alien civilizations), outfitted them with the necessary strength and leadership to rule the modern society. They were meant to breed and rule over the white men. Their seeds will terra form the barren, sexually deprived landscape of the inferior white apes and bring humanity to a new age of prosperity.

thats the fucking point of the shot you dipshit.

whitey experiments on him after he was given a life sentence for walking down the street. that's how he got his powers.

>for walking down the street
didn't they think he killed his wife?

I hear eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

It's a Marvel show not Black Dynamite

>unbreakable giga nigga
Why not just rewatch Hancock

Too bad, because Black Dynamite was actually good.

Because Hancock is what numale Scientologists think is thuggish