Honest question Sup Forums

Honest question Sup Forums

would things really be any different right now if Hillary were president? the main reason many people switched sides was because of the threat of war against Russia if she was leading. now everyone's acting like it's still going to happen with no proof of anything.

does the president really fucking matter?

It would be different but not much. I think the debt would be higher, and obviously there would be no wall right now. so who knows.

>Russia
There's way more than just that

yeah. either way we still don't have those emails

She would be handling Syria and North Korea with some semblance of dignity. We, as a country, would be moving forward rather than back on our journey to clean energy. Less time would be spent creating bills for billionaires than ones that actually help the American people. You shit for brains would be whining your president had a vagina and begging for the con man to be put in office

>the main reason many people switched sides was because of the threat of war against Russia
I don't think that is a accurate analysis of why the Democrats lost

Go back to /pol faggot

She'd be substantially wealthier but her papertrail would grow exponentially.
We'd be at war with Russia.
The immigration problem would be getting worse
The economy would be getting worse

Anyone that thought we would be going to war with Russia under any circumstances is a complete moron with no understanding of history.

>the threat of war against Russia
Stupid fuckers tout this like it was a preordained fact

Eurofag here, when are you ameritards gonna stop whining over your presidential elections? The dummy won, deal with it, stop the what iffing. Trumpcucks, you too, stop rubbing it in your 'opponents' faces. You lot have to be the absolute saltiest winners in history.

That currency manipulator needs to be deported and we will make her pay for it

Who switched sides? Trump simply followed Hitler's advice and appealed to the lowest common denominator and won. Hell, I could win as well. I would promise to make all the poor people rich and to kill the bad guys and I would win.