Does anyone else piss in bottles?

Does anyone else piss in bottles?

I collect 5 bottles of piss before dumping them outside at night, I don't know why I do this. It started when I was about 24 and I been doing it since (about 10 years)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ycq9yyX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you're a fucking nigger you fucking nigger

>implying you don't suck piss straight from the source

I'm white, is it possible to be a white nigger?

No, because i am not that fucking lazy i can't get up and walk to the bathroom. Your room must reek.

Never did that, I was tempted to eat my own jizz before but just after climax the desire went away and seemed gross

It does often smell like a hamster cage

I sometimes piss in bottles of water bc at night I don't want to go to the toilet when I'm half asleep. But one time I got the fresh water bottle mixed up with the piss one bc it was dark and I couldn't see shit. That was an experience.

discord.gg/Ycq9yyX

>tfw knocked my shit jug over once in the dark

Been at it for 20 years, mother finds them she said it's disgusting. So for the last 10 years I've been burying them in the woods my house is in. I have decade old piss and a super soaker on stand by. I can ruin everything

Been there....

my college roommate did it because he was too lazy to go down the hall to the bathroom. pretty gross.
I never had any desire to do it.

I Piss in pitchers. Empty in the morning. And never seen a sink I won't piss in. I'm very tall so it's natural. If I've been in your house, I've pissed in your kitchen sink.

Lel I like you.
I'm a sink pisser also I clogged two sinks before I figured out to turn the water on while I piss

Yep...Got to flush it out

What are you like 13? You don't know the word wigger?

I worked in a little photo booth in a parking lot by myself(years ago before digital cameras) and pissed in a cup. Filled it up, all the way, put a lid on, then knocked it over and spilt piss everywhere. I spent the rest of my shift cleaning it up. Never heard if my coworker noticed.

I want pics of all the jugs with a time stamp or I call bullshit.

yeah. i live with a lot of people so the bathroom is often occupied. also whenever i wake up im always desperate for a piss so a bottle is always there. not enough time to run downstairs and hope the toilet is empty (and fuck doing that semi-naked in winter)
i dont go past 2 bottles though, even then, thats me being lazy. the shit stinks if left for too long

>I have decade old piss
I want to see that. Bottles and bottles of old piss like a buried treasure.
You could open a thread with such content. You would be the queen of Sup Forums for a time

Another retard truckdriver

I worked in a restaurant and I was the responsible for the wine cellar. I always fapped at the same spot and my jizz always ended on the same pile of bottles.
After 2 years of daily 5ml jizz the bottles were glued. But not as strongly as you may imagine.

Keep an eye out, you sold it to me at a fair price

You are fucking sick and disgusting. Consider suicide.

I've been doing it for a long while now. I drink a lot of beer so it works for me pretty nicely. I'd get kicked out of multiplayer lobbies when gaming cause I'd go idle for too long if I ran to the washroom, piss jug it is

Kill yourself. Do the world a favor.

Hahahaha

I used to piss in bottles when i first started getting high I would be too scared to leave the room so I'd piss in bottles in my moms basement.

up till 13yrs old we had no indoor plumbing
where do you think you are going to piss when it below zero out?

I am serious. You have no pride. Even rats dont piss where they sleep.

where are you from user?