Alright Sup Forumsros, I'm kind of a sneakerbro...

Alright Sup Forumsros, I'm kind of a sneakerbro, but not those fags that pay a fuckton of money for mint condition air jordans from 1998 or whatever.

I'm mostly into skate shoes (DCs, Osiris, Etnies, etc) and I'm into trading with sneakerbros of similar interests. Don't you fucking judge me.

Well, sometimes trades are made with the caveat that the trade is temporary. Most of the time, it's a permanent trade or purchase - PayPal, Bitcoin, whatever.

I've been dealing with this one stupid fuck, where I told him it was a temporary swap and I reserved the right to reverse the transaction at any time and he agreed.

Fast forward to a year later, he tells me that it was a permanent swap and that's why he sent me two pairs for my one.

I have his kik and home address and short of driving halfway across the country (I'm in Texas and he's in Delaware), I don't know what to do to get my shoes back. Chalk it up as a loss? He keeps insisting that it was a permanent trade and he finally relented a few months ago saying he'd send them back when he was done with them. Today, he told me he's not ready yet and I've just written it off as a loss at this point.

I guess I just needed to vent.

Pic related. It's the shoes I traded and want back. They're super old and they're not sold anywhere anymore.

bump for justice

Anyone? g/d it

A year? And NOW you want them back? They've gotta be worn the fuck out...

Sounds really dumb to be honest. And those shoes are gay as fuck to begin with.

I dunno man. You might be a faggot.

>A year?
Well, to be fair, they're about six or seven years old at this point but they weren't worn daily. Idk how often this other guy is wearing them.

>You might be a faggot.
OP is always a faggot.

>OP is always a faggot.
True.

I would just chalk it us as a loss. I had no idea this was a big enough thing to have a trading network, but more power to you. It's not worth stressing about.

>I had no idea this was a big enough thing to have a trading network

Yeah, I mean I don't know how extensive of a network it is, but I get most of my used sneakers off eBay but there are a couple of guys I trade with regularly. I have a bit of a shoe fetish, I guess. I currently have about 20 pairs that I wear regularly.

Chalking it up as a loss is likely my only option. I have an alert set on eBay in case this little faggot tries to sell them. Or if I can find a pair to replace the ones I've lost.

judges you silently

I accept that being into worn sneakers is far from normal. I don't advertise, though. At least I know I'm fucked up and I should hide it.

I don't know if this is real but if it is: hahahahahahaha serves you right for fetishizing fuck ugly middle school kicks

How can you wear 20 pairs of shoes regularly?

>How can you wear 20 pairs of shoes regularly?

ಠ_ಠ

Lots of wardrobe changes.

Although, I have changed my shoes 3-4 times in a day.

Just grow up

Nice dubs!

ugly middle school kicks aren't my only fetish!

I'm really into Docs and Nike's, too!

Just fuck you and fuck your fucking dubs cult that made every post on 10 followed with shitposting

Nice 007! Good get!

Oooh, so close to quads!

Hey! 118 was my old apartment number!

What does Kek mean by this?

Why would you want to wear someone else's shoes?

Also, how old are you?

>Why would you want to wear someone else's shoes?
There's nothing quite like the feeling of putting on a broken in pair of shoes and feeling the impressions made onto the insole by the previous owner.

>Also, how old are you?

Where are you from? I just saw an ad for shoes just like this yesterday on a local classifieds page

>There's nothing quite like the feeling of putting on a broken in pair of shoes and feeling the impressions made onto the insole by the previous owner.

>28

what the fuck

>what the fuck

mmmyup

OP, shouldn't really be telling you this but trading shoes is fucking retarded and not healthy for your feet. Foot fungus comes to mind, but I digress.
My favourite shoes used to be Airwalks cause they were cheap, looked good, and they're flat as fuck. I don't play blacksetball or shitboard or anything like that, so it's just for comfort/price.
Now that Airwalk is kind of out of the picture, I go with Circa. they make a nice shoe, bit more expensive than Airwalk used to be, but still cheapy for your buck. Helluva lot more comfortable, too. Once I jumped to Circas, primarily their Death Squad line, I couldn't go back to the flat-sole bullshit Airwalk gave. The circs were mostly still flat footed, but designed smarter than what I previously had.
Buy 3 good pairs of shoes and restock when you need to; no need pretending you're some shoe game rapper shit, bro.
Save your money up on these shoes and get a car. Chicks like cars. Guys like other guys shoes. That's weird, OP. Fucking weird.

>no need pretending you're some shoe game rapper shit, bro.

There certainly isn't any of that going on. Like I said, I'm not into "Js" or any of that other shit. I'm mostly into Nike Shox, DC Spartans, and a few different pairs of Dr Marten 1460s. Excluding the docs, I've never spent more than $50 on a used pair of shoes. Out of the 20 pairs I have, five of them are pre-owned.

I have a job, a new car, a wife, and kids.

Get off your high horse, faggot.

Don't need to say how stupid your hobby is, to each their own.

I would go through all the motions to file a small claims court suit against him, have a lawyer type up a scary looking official letter with a bunch of scary looking jargon. That works with most people, nobody even want to upen the legalcan of worms. Hell, if you can prove with screenshots that the deal was only a temporary trade you might have grounds for an actual case (though albeit a stupid ass one)

Another option would be to just fly/drive up there. It wouldn't really cost THAT much, and you'd get to see the country on a little vacation.

Or (this one is risky, you could get in legal trouble) use craigslist or Reddit to find a group of gay guys that want meet ups in his area. Gay dudes love acting. Explain to them the situation at hand( maybe spice it up a little to make it piss them off more, and pay them to dress up like motorcycle gang members and scare the shit out of the dudewith the shoes. He'll thing you have mob/gang ties and send them back. I did this one over a car a guy owed me 8,000$ on. Gave it right back no questions asked.

vans. or Saucony buddy. 40 dollars can't hurt your pockets

Throw a brick through his window, you colossal faggot.

convoy masterace reporting in